Can we not have cheese going around again?

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Shouldn't you be with Jae?" DongWoon looked at HyunSeung with a brow raised, questioningly.

"I was with her before you all came back." HyunSeung pointed out.

"Oh..." DongWoon said.

Almost two hours passed and you and YoSeob still haven't came back to the dorm.

"You don't think they got lost do you?" KiKwang asked.

"Ani. Jae's there so there's no such thing as getting lost." Doojoon chortled.


[With You and YoSeob. Time - 7:45 p.m.]

"I think we're lost." You sighed, looking up at the night sky.

YoSeob looked around to find something familiar then said, "Ah! We're near Hongdae!"

"We are? How come I can't find anything familiar?" You asked confused.

"I dunno. You normally know where you are. Maybe you need something sweet to stimulate your brain. Do you want to get some ice cream?" YoSeob asked.

"How about bubble tea instead?" You suggested.

"Or..." He started as you both looked at each other.

"We can get both!" You both grinned at each other then went to the nearest boba place.

After the two of you got your ice cream and boba, you started walking around Hongdae.

Naega aniya jeongmal aniya geu aen naega aniya
Myeot beoneul malhaej-

"Yoboseyo~~~?" You answered your phone, heading to the closest building you own.

"Jae?" HyunSeung asked confused.

"Ne, Oppa~~~?"

HyunSeung sighed and asked, "What did YoSeob do to you...?"

"Oppa, Seobie Oppa and I are coming to the dorm now! Annyeong~~!" You happily cheered then suddenly hung up without bothering to answer his question.

"HyunSeung?" YoSeob asked grinning.

"Ne! Pick out one of my cars so I can drive us back to your dorm." You grinned back.

"Ooh! Ooh! Let's use the Jaguar!" YoSeob grinned as you nodded in response.

In just minutes of you speeding down the freeway, you and YoSeob safely made it back to Beast's dorm.

"We're back~!" You and YoSeob sang walking in the dorm.

"Where have you two been?" JunHyung scolded the two of you.

You smiled. "We went out."

"Doing what?" DongWoon asked curiously.

You giggled and gave YoSeob a look telling him to play along. "Well, Oppa confessed to me and we went out on a date."

"What?!" The members exclaimed in shock except for HyunSeung who looked unamused.

"Yeah. We went out for ice cream and boba and shared it together." YoSeob added taking your hand in his.

"HyunSeung! That's your girlfriend! Why aren't you doing anything?!" Beast yelled at HyunSeung as he just laughed and walked over to you as they looked at HyunSeung confused.

"Because no matter what," HyunSeung started, removing YoSeob's hand from yours. "She can't resist me."

HyunSeung was practically leaning over you with a smirk stretched on his face.

"Isn't that right, Babe?" HyunSeung suddenly smiled as you completely turned red and pushed him away, hiding behind YoSeob.

"Stop it! You know I hate it when you do that!" You whined, poking your head out from behind YoSeob.

HyunSeung laughed at your reaction and asked, "Do you? I don't remember you telling me that."

"What so that whole thing was a joke?!" Beast exclaimed as you and YoSeob laughed.

"Obviously! How was Oppa able to tell but not you guys?" You laughed as HyunSeung came over and pulled you away from YoSeob.

"Yeah. How was I able to tell when three of you are much closer to her than I am?" HyunSeung asked hugging you from behind and resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Let's have Jae meet U-Cube!" JunHyung suggested, not answering the questions as the other Beast members nodded in agreement.

You blinked at the suggestion and slowly looked down.

HyunSeung noticed and asked, "Babe, are you okay?"

"Yeah. I think I should g-"

"Ah, ah, ah. I know what you're trying to do." JunHyung stopped you. "You're scared aren't you?"

You scoffed, biting your lip. "Me? Scared? Scared of what?"

KiKwang rose a brow and pointed out, "You do realize you're lying to yourself right? We all know you're lying too. You do the same thing every time you lie."

"Aniyo." You weakly chuckled as they all looked at you unamused causing you to turn around and bury your face in HyunSeung's chest.

"Babe, what's wrong?" HyunSeung gently asked concerned.

You shook your head and hugged him, refusing to answer.

"I think she's afraid to meet U-Cube." YoSeob answered, judging from your reaction and your conversation from an hour ago.

"Why?" DongWoon asked confused.

"Ah..." HyunSeung nodded in understanding once he realized the reason. "She's afraid of getting hurt."

"How so?" Doojoon asked with a brow raised.

"She thinks they'll be mean to her."

"Then let's prove they won't do anything bad to her." KiKwang smiled.

"Hyung, you should take Jae's car. Knowing Jae would drive off somewhere else if she was the one driving." DongWoon chuckled.

"Araso. Then I'll meet you guys there." HyunSeung nodded, carrying you out of the dorm.

"Kaja." JunHyung said grabbing his keys, being the next one out of the dorm.


[At Cube Ent.]

"Babe, we're here." HyunSeung said parking your car.

You stayed put in the passenger seat. "Shiro!"

The rest of Beast finally arrived to find HyunSeung trying to get you out of the car without harming you or the car in any way.

"Baby, come on. Please?" HyunSeung sighed.

"Shi-ro!" You huffed.

"Noona?" A voice called out curiously.

"Hoon?" You called out confused.

"Ah! It is you!" The voice chimed.

"Aigo~ Ilhoonie!" You grinned running up to hug him as the Beast members just looked at each other.

'That's all it took to get her out?' Beast thought deadpanned.

"Noona, why are you here?" Ilhoon asked curiously.

You pouted and nodded towards Beast. "They brought me here..."

"Would you like a tour around? I know you haven’t gotten a full tour of the company. And in case you were wondering, Eunkwang Hyung and Minhyuk are at the dorm. They should be coming by later for practice."

"Araso. Kaja." You grinned, then turned to HyunSeung. "Baby, can you lock up my car please?"

HyunSeung just gave you an okay sign and locked your car before catching up with you as Beast followed behind.

In the middle of Ilhoon touring you around with Beast following, he got a call to head to the practice room.

"Noona, mianhae. I'd finish the tour but I gotta go. Beast sunbaes can finish showing you around." Ilhoon apologized.

"Gwaenchana." You hugged him. "I was supposed to have them tour me around anyways."

Ilhoon laughed and shook his head. "Nappeun noona. I'll see you around later. Annyeong, noona."

"Annyeong~!" You waved as he left.

"So...Shall we show you around Beast style?" Doojoon laughed.

"Ne." You smiled, laughing.

KiKwang and YoSeob grinned, linking your arms with theirs.

"Rene!" A feminine voice called out. [Reen.]

"Mwoh?" You responded confused.

"OMG! It is you!" The person exclaimed running up to you.

"Noona, you know Jae?" HyunSeung asked her confused.

"I don't think she remembers me, but in high school I met her through a friend."

"But you called her Rene." DongWoon pointed out still confused.

"She went by the name Irene in America." The person said then turned to you, "Rene, do you remember me?"

You blinked.

"Cheer leading?" They tried to give you a hint.

"Ah! Gina! GINA?! Oh my gosh! You're so pretty now!" You exclaimed hugging her after KiKwang and YoSeob quickly moved their arms from yours so they wouldn't get crushed.

"How come you didn't remember just from looking at her?" Doojoon asked curiously after you released the hug.

"Molla. I had other things in mind." You smiled.

"Like what?" HyunSeung asked giving you a back hug.

"Can we not have cheese going around again?" JunHyung rolled his eyes.

"Cheese?" Gina asked confused.

"Hyung and Jae are the cheesiest couple you will ever meet." YoSeob laughed.

"Can we get back to the tour?" You asked, wanting to avoid the topic.

HyunSeung said, holding your hand. "Let's go meet the rest of the artists in Cube."

"I call-"

HyunSeung glared at the maknae line who tried to take you away from him. "Stay. Away."

You giggled and pecked HyunSeung's cheek. "Baby, calm down."

"But baby~" HyunSeung whined as Gina finally understood why you and HyunSeung were called the cheese couple.

"Jebal? I'll make it up to you later." You pecked him lips, uncaring about the members who were staring at you and HyunSeung because of the PDA.

"Fine. Kaja." HyunSeung sighed knowing he can't argue.

"Komawo~" You grinned hugging him as the Beast members groaned.

"Rene, let's go meet the other artists." Gina said grabbing your hand and taking you somewhere else in the building, touring you around along the way.

"Stop calling her Rene. We're getting confused." KiKwang complained as the rest of Beast followed behind you and Gina.

"Fine." Gina laughed.

Half an hour passed until, Gina decided to lead you into a practice room.

"Noona!" A chorus of voices exclaimed, tackling you down.

You huffed as you fell back giggling. "Annyeong."

"I told you she was here!" Ilhoon nagged at the BtoB members.

"Oh hush." Hyunsik said pushing Ilhoon away.

"Jae, why are you here anyways?" Eunkwang asked with a brow raised.

Before you could answer, HyunSeung replied, "We made her come so she can meet the rest of Cube Family."

"And to prove that you all wouldn't treat her differently." JunHyung added.

"Why would we treat her differently?" Minhyuk asked confused.

"It's nothing." You interrupted before YoSeob said anything unnecessary. "Hoon, Heota, I need to see you guys later."

"For what?" Minhyuk questioned.

You nodded towards Ilhoon, "He'll fill you two in."

"Oh! I see Jihoon! Kaja!" Gina exclaimed grabbing your hand and dragging you off to see Jihoon before you could say bye to BtoB.

Hearing multiple footsteps, Jihoon turned around and smiled once he caught sight of you.

"Saem!" Jihoon exclaimed happily, hugging you.

"Aigo! You, little rookie, you! It's been a while." You laughed about to hug him back until HyunSeung pulled you away. "Mianhae."

Jihoon chuckled. "Don't worry. I know how Hyung is with you."

"Sorry for not recording with you like I promised." You sheepishly apologized to him as HyunSeung started to back hug you again.

Jihoon laughed. "It's okay. We have a lot of time to collab in the future. Besides, you helped make my debut song. I’m sure you’ll help make my other songs too right?"

You grinned at his response. “Of course I will! You’re one of my special students after all.”


Okay. So I lied. Well, actually it wasn't a lie.
I was just busy for the last few days because of school.
But at least I'm on my break now right?! :D
You know what that means, right?
More updatesss~~~ YAY!
Hahaha. Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter.
More will come soon when I'm done editing them :3
I'll probably update again when I get home later.
OH! And happy birthday to our derp, Hyorange!