For once, will you just lie to me?

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Many shows will be featuring us." Minjung answered.

"Chincha?!" Many of the fans exclaimed.

"Ne." You laughed.

"What show?"

"It's on one of the broadcasting stations." Taehoon answered.

"Yah." You gave a daunting look at Fate causing them to sheepishly laugh. ‘Freaking trolls…’


[Hours Later.]

Countless hours have passed from chatting with the fans but now you and the rest of Fate are back at the company lounging around.

"Bubba~!" Multiple voices called out, jumping on you.

"Who- OOF!" You huffed falling to the floor.

"Hiya! Bubba!" Eunkwang grinned.

"What are you doing here?" Minjung asked BtoB.

"BtoB wanted to visit." Minhyuk answered.

"For what reason?" You asked yawning.

"They wanted to come and dance with d-elusion." Changsub answered smiling.

"Ah. Araso." You nodded. "Míngxīn, qing ni qù dé dào d-elusion le." [Míngxīn, please go get d-elusion.]

"Xíng." She nodded and walked out of the room. [Okay.]

"Noona, how come you didn't go on Dream Team for the female water special?" Sungjae asked.

"Because the week after Beast and some of you went, Fate was going to have their turn but I haven’t actually got the time to go so maybe next time." You shrugged.

"Plus the fact you would feel bad if you won." Taehoon chuckled.

"Shikuro." You threw a pillow at him.

Taehoon smirked and said, "Just because it's true."

"Yah-"

"Sunbaenim-deul, Annyeonghaseyo." d-elusion bowed to Fate.

"Annyeong." Fate casually greeted them.

"How's Aerokix?" Minki asked d-elusion.

"Improving." Jihwang answered trying to sound casual.

You laughed. "More like you guys are easily amazed by them."

"No!" d-elusion exclaimed.

"Are you sure?" You taunted them.

"N- Yes!"

"Mmhm...I'll ask Jaehwa what she thinks." You grinned.

"No!" Jihwang frantically yelled.

You grinned at his panicked reaction.

"Oh? What's this? Do you liiiiike her?" You .

"Yah. Jae." Jihwang gave you an intimidating look.

"What? Isn't it true?" You asked chuckling.

"Yes! I mean- Argh!" Jihwang groaned.

"Is that how you’d talk her?" You joked.

"As you can tell, Jae is such a nice president." Minki joked, talking to BtoB.

"Babo." You shook your head before turning to BtoB. “Are you sure you’re ready to challenge d-elusion?”

“Of course!” BtoB grinned.

“Honestly, I don’t think you’re ready. I think you guys need to get some rest and practice a little more.” You bluntly told them. “But if you think you’re ready, go for it.”

“We will!” They chimed.

“I’m actually curious what the outcome of your dance battle will be.” You smiled.

“It’ll be the best!” Ilhoon grinned.

“Whatever you say~” You sang. "Anyways, d-elusion, you can battle against BtoB. Don't mind me. I'm gonna go check on Aerokix."

"What?! No!" Jihwang exclaimed latching onto you so you wouldn't leave.

"You're a grown man, Ji. Face reality." You smirked.

"Karma's going to bite you." Jihwang glared still latched.

"It bit me one too many times. I don't think anything else could happen." You laughed.

"Why are you like this to only me?!"

"You're easy to tease despite being the leader of d-elusion. Now get off."

"Promise you won't tell Jaehwa anything." Jihwang pleaded.

"Promise you will confess soon?"

Jihwang sighed and agreed.

"Good. Now I'm gonna go practice with Aerokix." You said prying Jihwang off of you and walking to the door.

"Annyeong~!" BtoB called out.

“Good luck~” You cooed walking out of the room to meet up with Aerokix in the other studio.


"Girls, should we make a random choreo?" You asked Aerokix as soon as you walked into the room.

"To what song?" Jaehwa asked.

"Light it Up." You answered tossing your iPod to Mieun.

"Okay." Mieun nodded.

"Hwa, remember that one dance snippet we did before?" You asked Jaehwa who nodded. "Let's incorporate it into this song."

"Are you sure?" She asked worried.

"Yup. You know how to do flips well so I'm sure it's okay." You smiled encouragingly.

"Araso. What about the other girls?"

"Mieun and Qiaotian know the routine. You have to teach the others though."

"Araso. Let's do this." Jaehwa grinned.

"That's the spirit." You giggled. "After we choreograph this song we'll do the next title song."

"Ne!" Areokix chimed.


[Three Weeks After Comeback. Time: Mid-November.]

"Yeoreobun, yeoreobun, yeoreobun, we have a special guest here on the radio with us. She is amazing and it hasn't even been a year since her debut as a soloist. She's the y, charismatic, intelligent leader of Fate, Jade!" G-Dragon, today's radio host subbing in for Yoo In Na, announced grinning.

"Ayo! It's J-A-D to the E! Wassup I'm Jade! I'm Zico's swag lover! Please support Block B and give them lots of love." You introduced yourself, grinning.

"Jae, what happened to HyunSeung then if your Zico's swag lover?" GD asked you.

"Huh? Oh, I'm still with SeungSeung Oppa." You giggled.

"How are you two?"

You blushed, "Oppa and I are doing well."

"Aigo~ your blushing~!" GD teased you. "You should call him. I'm sure the fans and listeners would want to hear how your conversations go."

"Mwoh? Andwae! It's embarrassing." You whined.

"Gwaenchana. Or you can do aegyo instead of calling him." GD negotiated.

“Can I?” You asked as your face brightened.

GD nodded. “Ne.”

“Ang~ Oppa, naneun baegopa~” You cooed in a baby voice just oozing with aegyo.

GD cringed in delight and started laughing. “Wah! Daebak! You’re still calling HyunSeung.”

“Yah. Waeyo?” You whined.

"Call him before I do." GD grinned.

You sighed and easily complied, taking your phone out and dialing his number.

"Yoboseyo?" HyunSeung answered.

"Oppa...Jiyong Oppa told me to call you since I'm at the radio station with him." You explained. "And he wanted to know how our conversations are."

"Ah...Chincha? Hyung, Annyeong." HyunSeung greeted GD.

"Annyeong~" GD greeted back. "Just saying, you're on air now so just talk about what you would normally talk about."

"Araso."

"But first, Jae said that you two are doing well, is that true?"

HyunSeung laughed and said, "Of course we are. I wouldn't let Jae get away from me no matter how hard she tries."

"Oppa!" You exclaimed blushing.

"Omo! Omo! Omo! You should come over here and record with us. Jae's blushing a lot right now." GD teased you.

"Baby, are you blushing?" HyunSeung asked casually.

"Yah!" You complained because he called you 'Baby' for everyone to hear causing him to laugh.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Babe, I'm going to torture you when I'm done with this schedule." You threatened him.

"We'll see about that. How's was getting your second triple crown?"

"Amazing. I'm surprised I even beat Jiyong Oppa." You laughed.

"Don't forget you even broke some people's records in the charts." GD added.

"I did?" You said confused as the guys laughed at you.

"You didn't know?" HyunSeung laughed.

"Ne. I honestly didn't think I would win anyways. There are other artists that are better than me." You shrugged.

“HyunSeung, did you know Jae didn’t want to call you that she even resorted to using aegyo?” GD asked HyunSeung.

HyunSeung laughed and said, “Baby, do you not want me anymore? Should I hang up now? Should I go to JunHyung now?”

“ANDWAE!” You exclaimed. “You’re mine! And only mine!”

“Possessive now aren’t you?” GD teased you as one of the staff members handed him your album.

“Only of certain things.” You smiled.

"Your album looks great by the way. How much did it cost just to get one done?" GD asked looking at the green version which had gems on it.

"She made nine of them by hand and the rest were manufactured. But the ones she made by hand have her signature somewhere on one of the photos." HyunSeung answered. "From what I remember though, the albums cost more than...five million, right Babe?"

"Molla. I chose not to remember." You honestly answered.

GD laughed and asked, "Was it because it cost a lot?"

"Yeah. But it was worth it because I had the fans in mind."

"Aigooo~ Jae is all grown up." GD cooed, pinching your cheeks.

HyunSeung chuckled. "Hyung, I hope you aren't pinching her cheeks."

"How'd you know?"

"He has a detector if anyone is touching me." You answered. "He doesn't like it when anyone has physical contact with me."

"Except for him?" GD laughed.

"Yup." HyunSeung nodded. “So babe, I’ve heard that the best time to see you is when you’re writing lyrics, is that true?”

You laughed, “Who told you that? Tae?”

“Ne. He said that you’re really amusing when you’re writing lyrics.”

“Did he now? Did he also mention that I look like a total mess when I’m doing that?”

“A mess? Yeah right.” HyunSeung scoffed. “You’re always beautiful.”

“Yah. For once, will you just lie to me? You always say that.” You mumbled blushing.

“That’s because you are beautiful, baby.” HyunSeung smiled and GD cringed from the cheese.

“You two are worse than SeungRi talking to the fans with all his cheesiness!” GD exclaimed.

“Aish. We can’t beat that. He’s too…I don’t know how to describe it.” You laughed.

"Anyways, yeoreobun, we'll take a quick break and listen to Jade's comeback song before have another talk session with her. So here it is, Jade's new song ‘Hysteria.’" GD told the listeners introducing your new song.


Ello~
Any words or comments?