How many more?

✰ My Boyfriend Is A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Come on then, Babo Brains. The others are already sleeping." You said dragging him upstairs.

"In their room?" Taehoon asked noticing that you were leading him to his room.

"No, Fate’s room. Pjs first then you can come sleep with the rest of us. We were watching Mulan to pass time but the others fell asleep. And you know how Jin is. He keeps clinging onto me." You smiled pushing Taehoon in his room.

"Change and meet the rest of us in the other room."

"Yeah. Yeah." Taehoon said from his room as you walked off.

When Taehoon was done changing, he immediately walking into Fate's shared room to find you and JinWook in each other's arms sleeping peacefully as Minki was back hugging Minjung on the other side of the bed leaving space in the middle.

"Aigo...These kids." Taehoon chuckled walking over to the bed and laid down in the middle. "Good bam, kiddies."


[In the Morning. Time – 5:45 a.m.]

"Uwah~" Taehoon yawned.

"Go back to sleep. We still have a couple hours until we have to leave." You said pushing Taehoon back on the bed, knowing that he only responds to Japanese when he wakes up.

"Hai..." Taehoon tiredly said, going back to sleep.

"How much longer do we have?" Minjung asked.

"Four hours." You smiled. "Go back to sleep. I'll pack yours and Mèng's things."

"Thanks..." Minjung thanked you before going back to sleep like Taehoon since Minki was still asleep.

"Jin, I'm gonna go out and get some groceries after packing the twin's things." You told JinWook and ruffled his hair.

"Get me banana milk and Yakult, Jiě..." JinWook mumbled half asleep.

"I know. I will. There’s an alarm in here that will wake you guys up to get ready. If you don't wake up, it'll keep ringing." You said walking out of the room.

After backing the twins' things, you took a quick shower and changed into something comfortable before you grabbed your phone and your bag.

"Yeoreobun, Kaja." You chimed heading down the stairs.

Once you arrived at the supermarket, you grabbed a cart and started pushing it around to get the things you needed.

"Jae?" A voice called out making you stop and look around.

"Oh. Annyeong." You smiled happily once you found the owner of the voice.

"What are you doing here?" JunHyung asked, tiredly.

"Why else would I be here?" You smiled.

"True." JunHyung laughed.

"Why are you here? You're normally sleeping at this time." You asked with a brow raised. "Besides, don't you have a schedule?"

"Nah. I don’t have a schedule until much later. I'm only here to get cola and find some inspiration. I honestly don't get how you find inspiration for lyrics so easily." JunHyung answered.

"My inspiration is from life experiences but no one knows that. In the mean time, wanna help me find ingredients?" You asked.

"Sure." He shrugged putting his cola in the cart. "What do you need?"

"Uh...Pork belly, meat, pepper paste, rice cakes, and much more."

"Man, you'll be set for a year." JunHyung laughed after looking at the list on your phone.

"But knowing Fate, it'll probably last less than an hour."  You shook your head.

"Omo! You're Jade!" A fan exclaimed.

"Annyeonghaseyo." You bowed smiling.

“How can fans recognize you so easily?” JunHyung mumbled.

“Because I don’t wear disguises, Babo.” You laughed.

"Can I have an autograph? My boyfriend absolutely loves you." She exclaimed happily, taking out Fate's debut album and a sharpie.

"You carry around Fate's album?" You asked taking the album and sharpie, amused.

"Ne! And Beast's. J-JunHyung Oppa, can you sign also?" The fan asked taking out Beast's debut album.

"Ne." JunHyung smiled, taking the album and signing it. "What's your name?"

"Ah! Cho Baekhee ibnida!" She smiled.

"Should I sign for you or your boyfriend?" You asked confused.

"My boyfriend, please." She grinned.

"Ara~" You chimed. "What's your boyfriend's name?"

"No Jongchun." Baekhee answered.

"Komawo~" You smiled as you and JunHyung signed the albums. "Baekhee-ah, I'm just telling you now so you don't get the wrong impression. I'm gonna put my number on here so if you need anything, don't hesitate to call."

"Chincha?" She asked surprised.

"Ne. Jonghee Hwaiting~!" You smiled handing her the album back as JunHyung did the same. "Oh! And can I see your phone really quick?"

"Sure." She said putting the albums in her bag and taking her phone out before handing it to you.

"Can you unlock it?" You asked kindly.

"Ne." She nodded unlocking her phone and handing it back to you.

"Oppa..." You whispered something to JunHyung who shook his head in response as you typed something into Baekhee's phone after taking pictures with JunHyung on it and handing Baekhee her phone. "There. Make sure you don't share my number, Baekhee-ah. Only to your boyfriend though."

"Ne!" She nodded excitedly.

"Take care. Oppa and I have to finish shopping. See you later~" You waved, walking off with JunHyung.

"Do you always give your number out?" JunHyung asked chuckling.

"Ani. But remember I have three phones?" You asked smirking.

"But don’t you have four now?" JunHyung asked with a brow raised.

“Oh yeah! I bought a new one especially for fans.” You nodded in remembrance.

“So forgetful.” JunHyung shook his head before facing the camera. “Yeoreobun, only I can reveal all of Jae’s little secrets and habits. And today you’ve gained a new one. My yeodongsaeng is really forgetful.”

“Oppa~” You whined, playfully hitting him.

"So I heard you're going to Japan." JunHyung said, ignoring your whining.

"Yup. Wae?"

"You're not gonna tell Hyung?"

"I am. I'm gonna tell him later." You laughed.

"When's later?"

"After I cook…" You answered, looking anywhere but at JunHyung.

"You're going to cook for him then leave huh?" JunHyung asked with a brow raised.

"Hehehe...?" You sheepishly said earning a smack in the head from JunHyung.

"Babo." JunHyung shook his head. "Yeoreobun, you've learned another trait of Jae. She does things for people before telling them bad news.”

"Apa..." You grumbled rubbing your head.

“Yah. Is that another tattoo?” JunHyung asked noticing a small paw print on your right wrist.

“Yeah..” You answered quietly.

JunHyung sighed in aggravation and asked, “How many more?”

“Excuse me?” You asked back confused.

“How many more tattoos did you get, Jae?” JunHyung asked with full authority.

“…Two…” You mumbled.

“Where?”

Right heel and wrist…” [Here’s a picture of where on the heel. The one on the heel is less than an inch and a half tall and half an inch wide. But the one on the wrist is three inches tall and one and a half inches wide. Just saying if you want to imagine it or if you care.]

“How big?”

“Not that big. You know I don’t like big tattoos….especially in painful areas.” You muttered, showing him the tattoos.

“Have you given them proper care?” He asked inspecting them.

“Ne, Oppa.” You nodded innocently.

“Are you planning to get anymore?” He asked giving you a look.

“Only one more…” You said looking away from his stare.

“When?”

“When I get to Japan…” You answered waiting for him to yell at you.

“Where?”

“Above my left ankle…” You quietly answered causing him to sigh at your response. [Two and a half inches in height by one and a half inches in width.]

“Fine. But no more tattoos after, got it?” He told you.

“Ne, Oppa. I promise!” You nodded reverently, hugging him.

“Good.” He said ending the conversation there, ruffling your hair.

After a while of shopping around and occasionally bumping into fans, you looked at the last of the list and saw that banana milk and Yakult were the only items you need.

"To the drinks~" You grinned pushing the cart to the drinks.

"How are you so energetic? It's so early." JunHyung groaned.

"It's just how I am." You said grabbing the five bottles of banana milk and Yakult. "Now, let's go pay~"

"Yah! Calm down." JunHyung called out as you quickly went over to the cashier to pay for everything.

Once you finished paying for everything, JunHyung helped you put everything in your car and took his Coke.

"I'll meet you at your dorm. Then I'll drive you to mine." JunHyung said.

"Ara." You nodded.

"Drive safely, kiddo." JunHyung said ruffling your hair smiling before walking off to his car.

"See you later~" You called out smiling, starting your car.

On your way to the dorm, HyunSeung called you to see how you were.

"Yoboseyo?" You answered your phone using Bluetooth.

"Jagiya~ How are you?" HyunSeung asked.

"I'm good, Oppa. How are your promos and the musical?" You asked.

"Great. Last night we wrapped up the musical but I miss you though. Everything's been hectic and I haven't been able to talk with you let alone see you for almost a month." He said as you can just picture him pouting.

"I miss you too, Oppa but I'm busier than you. So no complaining." You laughed.

"Yeah. I know. I don't see how you can balance all your schedules out and not get so tired." HyunSeung complained.

"Just adding being an idol to my normal business life is like adding more paperwork." You smiled.

"And you have classes." HyunSeung added.

"Ah that's true." You laughed parking your car in the front.

"Boo, do you have time tonight to hang out?"

"Actually, I'm going to your dorm to talk to you later about that. But I'm home now. So I'll talk to you later. Annyeong, Baby." You hurriedly said hanging up and getting out of your car.

"Did you hang up on him?" JunHyung asked knowingly.

"Did he bombard you with texts?" You asked back as he walked over to you.

"You know it." JunHyung laughed.

"Kaja. I need to cook." You said as JunHyung helped you take the groceries inside. "Just put the things away, but leave the fresh foods out."

"What are you going to make?" JunHyung asked putting the foods away.

"The usual. Mino gets his mápó dòufu with a plate of chāshāo [Honey Roasted Pork], Tae gets sōki soba [Okinawa Soba with Stewed Sōki on Top] and yōkan [Japanese Sweet] on the side, Mina gets kaeng khiao wan [Sweet Green Curry] with khao niao mamuang [Mango with Sticky Rice] for dessert, and Jin gets fúróng dàn [Egg Foo Yong] and chūnjuan [Spring Rolls]." You said smiling and getting everything you need.

"Even though I don’t know even half of what you just said, do you need help?" JunHyung asked.

"Nah. Just keep doing what you’re doing. Do you want me to make anything for you guys?"

"Yeah. Do you have pork?" JunHyung asked.

"Dwaeji kkeopdegi?" You chuckled. [Crackling pork?]

"Ne~." JunHyung grinned.

"Ara. I'll make extra." You nodded. "Go watch tv or something."

"Araso. Do you have any more coke?"

"In the fridge on the second shelf from the top in between my Sprite and Taehoon's Dr. Pepper." You instructed him, quickly and finely chopping green onions.

"Komawo." JunHyung said taking the coke and walking back to the living room. "Oh look a re-run of Strong Heart's YG Family Special is on."

"Ah chincha?" You asked as JunHyung just nodded.


More updates coming soon~
Comments? :3
Please?