Kidnapped

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Yujin-ah! Wake up!!"

Hitomi frantically shake her sister's body. Yujin, who was in a deep sleep, whining at her. But her eyes still closed. Frustated, Hitomi went to Wonyoung's side and carefully shake her baby sister.

"Wonnie, wakey! Help me wake Yuding."

Wonyoung yawned and rubbed her sleepy eyes. She smile at the sight of her sister and stretched her arms, asking to be held. Hitomi pulled Wonyoungup from her bed and helped her climb down. They went to Yujin who was still sprawled on her bed. Hitomi put Wonyoung on Yujin's bed and shake her together with Wonyoung.

"Yujin, come on! It's emergency!"

"Yuding up! Jensi!"

Yujin stirred and rubbed her eyes.

"What...."

Hitomi pulled Yujin so she was sitting up on her bed. Yujin's mind was still in her dreamland. She was still sleepy.

"Mommy and Nako is kidnapped!"

Yujin's eyes shoot opened. She turned her head to see Hitomi's panicked face. Wonyoung just clapped her hands, thinking this was just a show.

"Oh no! Knight Yujin will rescue them! Princess Wonyoung get ready!"

"Ledi!"

Yujin climbed down her bed and went to her toys collection. She rummaging through her stuffs and got frustated when she didn't find one. Hitomi went closer to her, with Wonyoung trailing behind her.

"Looking for something?"

Yujin nodded without glancing back. She was busy.

"My sword! It's gone!" (FINALLY!)

Hitomi sat beside Yujin and helping her to choose her weapon. She found a mini golf stick and gave it to Yujin.

"Use this! We don't have much time! We have to save mommy and Nako unnie!"

Yujin nodded and lead the way. She run to the living room and looking around frantically.

"Mommy! Nako unnie!"

"Wonnie hewp!"

Hitomi giggled at the sight. She look up, giving a thumb at her mama who was watching from upstairs. Sakura hide herself and went to the room, giggling. Actually, this was planned by Eunbi. She was a prankster, that's for sure. And she's always wanted to prank Yujin, to see her reaction. And she probably gonna go to hell for making Wonyoung get into this mess.

"How was it?"

Sakura wiped her tears.

"They were so cute. Yujin was holding something--"

"Not THAT, right?"

Sakura shake her head furiously.

"No no no! I swear I gave THAT to Hyewon. Chaeyeon was also furious at her so they probably burned it already."

"What's that?"

Sakura and Eunbi turned their head to Nako, who was laying on her parents bed, watching them. Sakura shake her head when she felt Eunbi's piercing gaze.

"Not my fault."

Eunbi rolled her eyes and turn her attention to her eldest daughter who was staring ck at her with curious eyes.

"W-Well it's about Yujin's swo-- You know what, you better tied us up before the kids coming."

Eunbi told Sakura and pulled Nako with her. She sit on the sofa at the corner of their room and put Nako on her laps. Sakura just smirked and carefully tied them with some of her shoelaces she could find. Nako giggled.

"This is so fun."

Eunbi smile and kissed her head. Sakura also smile and dusting her hands. 

"Alright, done! Are you comfortable?"

Nako nodded and grinned.

"Mama, you shoud hide! You're the villain, remember?"

Sakura nodded and run accross the room, hiding herself at the toilet. She left the door slightly opened, so she could watch the kids when they come. Not long after Sakura went to the bathroom, they could hear a very loud footsteps on the stairs. Yujin and Wonyoung, with the help of Hitomi, finally reached the second floor.

"Huff. The stairs are long! You okay Wonnie?!"

Wonyoung climbed the last step of stairs before nodded and showed Yujin her buny teeth.

"Wonnie okey Yuding!"

Hitomi tried to surpress her giggle as both look extra adorable. Yujin lead the way and she was wondering between her parents or her mama's workplace. Yujin was about to go to Sakura's workplace until Hitomi hold her in panic.

"W-Wait, Yujin! Where are you going? We're supposed to help mommy and Nako unnie!"

Yujin crossed her arms.

"But Yujin's sword is missing too! I need to find it, unnie!"

Hitomi pointed at Yujin's stick golf.

"Isn't that your sword??"

While Hitomi and Yujin havig an argument about the sword, Wonyoung walked happily to their parents room. She, once again, struggled with the door knob.

"Too faw... Hiiii! Diing! Hewwp!"

Yujin and Hitomi both turned their head to Wonyoung, who was trying to opened the door. They rushed to assist Wonyoung, forgetting their argument. Once the door was opened, they are welcomed with a sight of Eunbi and Nako being tied at the sofa.

"Mommy! Unnie!"

Yujin was about to run to Eunbi and Nako until Sakura revealed herself from the bathroom.

"HAHA! Not so fast!"

Yujin and wonyoung got shocked by her sudden and loud appearence. While Yujin was flinched a little, Wonyoung falls on her back because of shocked. Everything went silent and focusing to Wonyoung, who was now brimmed with tears. Yujin turned her head angrily at her mama.

"Mama make Wonnie cry!"

Sakura, who was frozen, snapped and shake her head frantically.

"W-Wait! I'm so sorry Wonnie! It's mama!"

Wonyoung was now crying hard. Sakura went to Wonyoung and craddle her in her arms, while Yujin hit her back with her mini golf stick, scolding her. Hitomi silently went to her mommy side and untied both her sister and her mommy. Eunbi and her two eldest daughter just laugh at the sight. Nako tilted her head to Eunbi.

"Mommy, should we do prank mama next time?"

Hitomi giggled.

"Count me in!"

Eunbi her daughters head.

"That's my girls."

--

A/N

I told you I was drafting for Busted~ 

I was contemplating about the story, since I don't want to make this serious, so here you go~!

Hope you guys enjoyed this!

P.S sorry for typos and grammars!

 

#OMyIZONE