We Love You

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Wake up, babe."

Eunbi stirred but didn't move. She felt light kisses triling from her shoulder to her neck.

"Come on babe, the breakfast gonna get cold."

She felt a lips mumbling on her neck. She gathered her energy to opened one of her eyes. She saw Sakura grinning.

"Good morning sunshine."

Eunbi smile and she felt Sakura's lips on hers. Sakura give her some pecks and finally giving her a proper morning kiss.

"Hmm.. It's rare to find you awake this early."

Sakura smile smugly.

"Open your eyes for surprise."

Eunbi opened her eyes and saw a tray with a plate of KkuraBbang, Kiwi, and a glass of Sprite. She turned her head and look at Sakura suspiciously.

"Okay, there must be something you want. Spill."

Sakura's eyes widened and pretend to be hurt.

"Wha- Babe! I'm not that low!"

She leaned on Eunbi's ear and whisper.

"Although, a good 'exercise' tonight won't hurt."

Eunbi never been so ready to smack Sakura on her head but the later already leave her spot, standing on the bedside, grinning.

"Enjoy your breakfast on bed, My Lady. I'll take care of the kids."

Eunbi stare at her wife ridiculously.

"What about your job, Mrs. CEO?"

Sakura smirked.

"I'm the CEO, babe. Besides, I'm taking a day off today. So enjoy~!"

With that, Sakura left her wife and went downstairs. Eunbi still staring at their bedroom door and shake her head, smiling. She turned her attention back to her breakfast.

"I'm marrying a fool."

It's been awhile since Sakura cooked so she gonna enjoy this fully. The crispiness of the toast and the creamy mayonnaise accompanied by the crunchyness of the cabbage really satisfying. She silently thank Papa Miyawaki for teaching Sakura one of his breakfast recipe. Not gonna lie, it's realy nice to have a breakfast on bed as she always have her breakfast after she make sure she dropped her kids to their schools and Wonyoung is napping. But she can't help but feel weird by her wife's antics. But then again, it's Sakura. She's always unpredictale. She took a pict of half bitten toast and put it on the tray with the Kiwi and her Sprite before send it to her groups. And she doesn't eve bother to checked the response.

As she was finished with he breakfast, she put they tray side.Eunbi was about to get up from her bed when she saw her bedroom door opened.

"Mommy!"

Hitomi came and jump into the bed before snuggling to her mommy. Eunbi of course took her into her arms and hugs Hitomi and enjoy her smells.

"Morning, baby. Have you eat your breakfast?"

Hitomi nodded.

"Hii finished it first! So mama said Hii could go to you."

Eunbi Hitomi's hair.

"The others still eating?"

Hitomi snuggled into her mother's embrace even more and rubbing her chubby cheeks to Eunbi's collarbone.

"Nako unnie still eating. Wonyo is playing. Yujin still changing with mama."

Eunbi kissed Hitomi on the top of her head.

"Great job, Hii. Now go prepare your bags."

Hitomi nodded cutely and kissed Eunbi on her cheeks before she left to her room. Eunbi's heart felt content with how sweet Hitomi is. She get out of her bed and went to the bathroom to washed her face. Yes, she just straight up enjoying her breakfast before even went to the toilet. After she dressed up, she went out with the tray. She went downstairs and went staright to the kitchen to put the tray there. She went to the dining room and saw Nako eating.

"Morning, love."

Eunbi kissed Nako on her head before taking a seat beside Nako. Nako smile sweetly at her.

"Morning, mom. How's your breakfast?"

Eunbi look at Nako with her eyebrow raised.

"How did you know?"

Nako shrugged.

"Mama kinda bragged about making you a breakfast in the bed and she told us to not disturbing you before finishing our breakfast."

Okay, that was unusual. Sakura rarely acting romantic like this unless she wanted-

Of course.

Eunbi rolled her eyes and scoffed. That dork. Now I know what she wants. Eunbi ruffled Nako's hair before went to Wonyoung who was playing alone at the Family Room. Wonyoung cheered loudly at the sight of Eunbi so she picked up Wonyoung and shower her with kisses.

"Mm.. Morning my baby~"

Out of nowhere, she felt a hug from her back.

"Yuding is baby too!!"

Eunbi smile and take Yujin into her embrace, together with Wonyoung. She gave Yujin lots of kisses as well.

"Yes, yes. Hmm~ My babies smell nice~"

"What about me?"

Eunbi turn her head to see Sakura who was leaning at Yujin and Wonyoung's room. Eunbi rolled her eyes and ignored her wife. Sakura pou and walked to them before picking up Yujin from Eunbi's lap.

"Come on, pups. Time for breakfast."

Yujin whined but stop instantly when Sakura served her the breakfast. Eunbi smile and bring Wonyoung together with he to the dining room. The family conversing with each other while waiting for Yujin to finished her breakfast. After Yujin finished, Nako went to her room and prepared her bag while Hitomi waiting for them at the front door. Eunbi was about to get the car keys before a hand stopped her. She look up and saw Sakura holding her hand. Sakura flashed her a charming smile.

"I'll take the kids to school today."

With that, Sakura took the keys from Eunbi's hand and kissed her forehead before kissed Wonyoung's head. Eunbi stared at the younger girl. This is so weird. Seriously weird. She look at Sakura who was now holding Yujin in her arms while the other hand holding into Hitomi. Nako already went ahead after giving Eunbi her kisses.

"Bye mommy!"

Eunbi smile and waved.

"Have fun at school kids! And be nice!"

She watched her kids went into the car. After making sure her kids was inside, Sakura turn her head and giving her and Wonyoung flying kisses. Wonyoung laugh at her mama's antics while Eunbi just chucklin at her wife's behaviour. After the car left, she went inside with Wonyoung.

Wonyoung is now asleep and Eunbi is waiting for Sakura to come home. But she can't help but feel weird at Sakura's behaviour today so she decided to talk with her sister, Chaewon. She waited for Chaewon to picked up her phone.

"Hello."

"Are you at work, Chae?"

There's a pause on the other line before Chaewon replied her question.

"Aren't you supposed to dropping of my nieces at school now, unnie?"

Eunbi walk to the sofa and plopped down.

"Sakura taking them today.

"Kkura unnie? That's rare."

Eunbi sit up hastily.

"Right?! I thought it's weird too! She even prepared breakfast in bed this morning!"

"..... Urgh too much info, unnie."

Eunbi's cheeks went red.

"N- Not that!! I'm talking about real food here!"

"Yeah right."

She could picture Chaewon rollin her eyes right now.

"But you find it weird too right? I woder what happened with her."

Again, there's a pause from the other line.

"Oh, I think I know why."

Eunbi focusing on her sister's voice.

"Remember when you told me about you caught Yujin's friends mothers talking behind your back? Appereantly Minjoo heard you talking and maybe she's the one who's reporting it to Kkura unnie. I mean, she's her secretary so she might be concerned about you too."

Ah, now she remember it again. On her way back to her car after dropping Yujin to her classroom, she heard a couple of mothers talking. When she was about to approached them as she knew some of them, she accidentally heard them talking behind her back. She stopped on her track and decided to not greeting them and went back home. If that's really the reason, Eunbi's heart felt warmed of her wife's silent action. And here I thought she was asking for .

"Unnie?"

Eunbi snapped back from her thoughts. She heard a car parked from outside her house. She smile.

"Yeah I'm here. Sorry Chae, Saku is home. I'll call you back later."

She hanged up her phone and skipping her way to the front door. As Sakura went inside, Eunb leap into Sakura's arms, making the younger gir caught her in surprise.

"Eun! You'll fall if I'm not prepared."

Eunbi snuggled into Sakura's neck.

"Mm~ But you catch me."

Sakura, with Eunbi clinging into her, went inside and put the car keys.

"Of course I will."

Eunbi smile and snuggle deeper into her neck. Sakura smile at Eunbi who suddenly acting clingy.

"What's up, babe?"

She felt Eunbi shake her head. Saura went to the sofa and sit down there with Eunbi on her lap. Eunbifinally lift her head from Sakura's neck and smiling at her.

"What?"

"I love you."

Sakura grinned when Eunbi leaned forward and rubbing their nose together.

"We love you too, mommy."

Eunbi then kissed Sakura on her lips. It was a simple kiss, a sign of gratitude from Eunbi to her Sakura. Both of them pulled away and glued their foreheads together.

"Where's Wonyo?"

"Her room, sleeping."

Sakura grinned and slowly bring her hand to Eunbi's thight.

"Then, can we.."

Yup. Once a ert, always a ert. 

 

A/N

Short update because Eunbi deserves to be loved. Spread positivity guys. 

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars