Snippet of the Future

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Hitomi rubbed her eyes sleepily. She stretched her body and yawn. She felt sore on her neck and knee, although she only played with Wonyoung yesterday. She was about to get up from her bed when she realized this wasn't her room.

"Huh?"

She look around panicked as she was now at the upper bed. She never had bunk bed. Hitomi hurriedly look at the lower bed, only to see lots of stuff there. No sign of Nako.

"I need to go home!"

Hitomi climbed down the bed and run to the door, only to find herself bumped with the door.

"Oh my god!! I'm sorry Hii unnie!!"

Hitomi rubbed her forehead and tilted her head. There's a giant in front of her, and the giant is towering her. But deapite her giant statue, her face was too familiar. Just like a baby. Hitomi gulped.

"W-Wonnie..?"

The giant stare at her confused.

"Wow unnie, it's been a long time since the last time you call me that. Come on, get up! Or we're gonna late dropping Nako unnie for her exam!"

Hitomi let herself to be pulled up by her giant baby sister. Wonyoung dragged her to the bathroom and pushed her softly. Before Wonyoung could close the door, Hitomi stopped her and snuck her head in between the door.

"Hold on! How old are you?!"

Wonyoung gave Hitomi a shocked expression.

"Unnie! I just turned 12 this August! Mommyyy!!"

Hitomi stare dumbfoundedly at her tower sister.

"She's 12 and already that tall?!"

--

Hitomi sighed as she stare at her wardrobe. She doesn't know what to wear. This is all too unfamiliar for her. She was contemplating until she heard someone opened the door. She turned her head and saw a strangely familiar petite girl. 

"... Nako unnie?"

Nako walked to Hitomi side and stare at Hitomi who was standing with her undergarments. Nako grimaced.

"You are unusually took a long time today so mama asked me to check up on you. Come on, I don't wanna be late for my exam."

Hitomi still staring at Nako, until she let out her comments.

"Wow you don't grew that much."

Nako turned her head in a fast manner and smile sweetly toward her clueless sister.

"What did you say?"

Feeling threatened, Hitomi slowly shake her head.

"N-nothing. I don't know what to wear."

Nako raised her brow.

"Hii, I know you're an idol but you should wear something norm--"

"I'M A WHAT?!"

Nako got surprised by her sister's scream. Hitomi, on the other hand, feels like this was too much. She massgae her head.

"Sorry, unnie. I'm gonna wear something and go downstairs."

Hitomi pushed Nako out of her room. Hitomi leaned her back to her bedroom door and stare at the stuffs on her lower bunk bed that filled with stuffs. It was her photos and merchandise.

"I'm an idol..?"

--

"What took you so long, honey?"

Hitomi stare at the older woman who was looks older than the one she know. She hesitantly walked closer before she got engulfed by a warm hug from her mommy. She too a deep breath.

"Still the same.."

Eunbi pulled away.

"What's the same?"

Hitomi shake her head and smile.

"Nothing, mommy."

Eunbi caress her face softly.

"Now go grab your breakfast before Yujin finished it all."

Eunbi tapped her before turned her attention to the stove. Hitomi walked to the dining room, and welcomed by her mama, who looks exactly the same, minus her hair it was longer now, and another tower beside Wonyoung. 

"That must be Yujin."

Hitomi mumbled ehile pulling the chair in front of Yujin. Sakura greeted her.

"Morning, Hii. Your manager texted me that he'll picked you up tonight."

Hitomi stare blankly at her mama before nodded slowly. She still couldn't grasped the situation that she's an idol. She stare at the girl in front of her who is busy chowing down the food. Yujin felt someone stare and look up. She grinned at her sister.

"Morning, Hii unnie!"

"How come both are so tall when our parents was not even tall..."

Hitomi said it under her breath. Sakura leaned closer to her.

"What did you say, kid?"

Hitomi shake her head hurriedly. Soon, Nako and Wonyoung joined the table. Eunbi also came from the kitchen. Eunbi gave Sakura a kiss on her forehead, only to got herself a slap on her by none other than Sakura. The other kids just rolled their eyes while Hitomi look around her family. Suddenly, her eyes brimmed with tears. Wonyoung was the first one who noticed.

"Hii unnie! Why are you crying??"

Panicked, all her family surrounding Hitomi who was crying like a baby.

"I wanna go home...."

Sakura and Eunbi stare at each other.

"But you're home, honey."

Hitomi shake her head.

"Not this home..."

All of sudden, Hitomi felt someone shaking her body.

"Hii!"

Hitomi opened her eyes, only to find a 9 year old Nako who are staring at her worriedly.

"You okay? You keep say--"

Hitomi didn't let Nako finished before attacking her with a hug.

"I'm home!!"

Hitomi kissed her sister before runs out of her room. Nako just sit at the floor, confused.

"Huh? But she was here all day?"

Hitomi, on the other hand, went to her sisters room. She saw Yujin and Wonyoung who are now taking a nap.

"Not a tower!"

Hitomi sighed in relieved before leaving her sister to sleep. She ran to her mommy who was reading a magazine.

"Not old!"

Hitomi launched herself on top of Eunbi and snuggled to her.

"Huh?"

Eunbi stare at Nako confusedly. Nako shake her head.

"Now I'm home."

--

A/N

I know this is random but i feel like i need to write this lol

Enjoy!

P.s sorry for the typos and grammars!