Jealousy Attack

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Nako didn't like this, at all. It was well known that her love for her mommy was beyond words. But having her mama giving all the attention to her sister, Hitomi, makes her pout. And this was an amusing sight for Eunbi, who was silently watching her.

"You okay, Nako?"

Eunbi giggled when Nako flinched at her question. She was holding a paper of her test. Nako has proudly shows it to Eunbi, but when she was about to show it to Sakura, Sakura was playing with Hitomi.

"Y-Yes."

But her pout deepened when Sakura patted Hitomi's head and Hitomi hug her mama. Nako suddenly get up.

"Where are you going, baby?"

Nako stopped on her track.

"I-I'm thirsty."

Nako walk passed Sakura and Hitomi, and give Sakura a light kick on her back. Sakura grunted and turn her head, only to saw Nako walking to the kitchen grumpily. Sakura look at Eunbi.

"What's wrong with that kid?"

Eunbi giggled and continue flipped her magazine.

"Someone finally get jealous for you."

Sakura gasped dramatically. 

"SHE'S JEALOUS?! FOR ME?? LIKE JEALOUS, JEALOUS?! SERIOUSLY JEALOUS????"

Eunbi hummed. Hitomi run to her mommy and climbed up.

"Hii love mommy!"

Eunbi squealed and hug Hitomi tighter. The two cuddling up at the sofa as Eunbi put her magazine aside. She also give Sakura a sign to go after Nako. Sakura skipped happily to her eldest daughter who was at the kitchen, drinking. She poked Nako's shoulder.

"Sooo~ mommy said someone got jealous~"

Nako tilted her head and grimaced when she saw Sakura.

"No."

Sakura squealed and put her head on top of Nako. She rubbed her chin to Nako's head.

"Aww~~ My big baby being jealous~~ You're so cute, Nako~~"

Nako get annoyed but secretly enjoying the affection Sakura gave to her. Sakura saw a paper on top of the table, beside Nako's glass.

"Eh? What's that?"

Nako shrugged nonchalantly.

"Just my test paper."

Sakura grab the paper and scanned it. She smile proudly at Nako who passed the math test with a perfect score.

"Aha~! Math genius! Just like your mama! Kid! I'm so proud of you!"

Sakura put the paper and pick Nako up. She attacked Nako's cheeks with kisses and make the later laugh out loud. Sakura put Nako down and panting.

"Damn, you've grown kid. Or am I being weak now?"

Eunbi, who just arrived at the kitchen scoffed.

"Yeah right."

Sakura turned her head and grinned at her wife.

"Oh, but I could tire you out babe."

Sakura wiggling her eyebrows while Eunbi trying to smack her wife. Nako stare at her bickering parents.

"By the way, mommy. Wonyoung keep saying 'Kkura coming, Kkura coming' since last week. Where are you going ma?"

Sakura and Eunbi look at each other blankly. Sakura lift her arms up.

"That ain't my fault."

--

A/N

This was inspired by jealous Nako when Sakura praising Hiichan on vlive~~~

YES I'M SORRY I JUST WATCH THAT THANK YOU.

And thank you for the comments omg you guys trying to make this hag crying huh.

Enjoy!

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars.