Pilates

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Hi, we're here for Miyawaki Eunbi?"

Yujin tiptoeing over the receptionist desk to take a peak while Wonyoung was her thumb in her mama's arms. The receptionist smile to Sakura, with a hint of blush as everyone, literally EVERYONE, had a crush to the oblivious-hoplessly in love with her wife, Sakura.

"T-This way Ma'am."

Sakura took Yujin hand and walk behind the receptionist. They were heading to Eunbi's pilates class room to pick her up. The receptionist knocked on the door before turn her head to the little family.

"She's here."

Sakura smile at her gratefuly and let the receptionist opened the door for her.

"Thank you... Choyeon-ssi."

Choyeon, the receptionist, bowed her head to hide her blushing face before closing the door. Yujin already looking around in awe when Sakura put Wonyoung down.

"Ding,  behave. You don't want that fall on you, right?"

Yujin went back to her mama and held Wonyoung's arm. They heading to the back of the room, where Eunbi was practicing with her yoga instructor.

"Mommy~~!"

Sakura's jaw dropped when she saw Eunbi who smiles brightly at the sight of her kids. Eunbi was wearng a black sports bra that shows her yummy abs and that fitted legging that shows her cute little was a deadly blow for Sakura. Sakura swear she could feel a hot liquid went down from her nose.

"Oh my god Kkura!"

Sakura flinched and immediately brought her hand to her nose. She just got a freaking nosebleed because of her own wife. Yujin hold her sister close to her while Eunbi rushed to her wife.

"I'm okay, I'm okay!"

Eunbi dabbed the tissue to her nose while Yujin look at her worriedly from behind.

"Mama are you okay?!?!??"

"I-I'm fine Ding! You, how could you wear that outside the house????"

Eunbi raised her brow and look down to her clothes. Now it make sense to her on why Sakura having a nosebleed in the first place. Eunbi hit Sakura's head.

"You ert! I can't believe you- What else should I wear?! Pyjamas?!"

Sakura shake her head hurriedly.

"No, no no. Not pyjamas. Yours are too revealing. Wear a normal gym clothes! Like my pink tracksuit!"

Eunbi stare at Sakura as if another head grows.

"I'm doing yoga, baby. Y.O.G.A. And you used your tracksuit to play games so your suggestions is irrelevant."

Eunbi stood up and turn her body to her daughters.

"Mommy gonna finish up soon. Why don't you two wait with mama here?"

Yujin nodded and took Wonyoung with her. They sit beside Sakura and Wonyoung patted Sakura's cheek.

"Mama urt?"

Sakura scoop Wonyoung up and placed her into her laps.

"No, mama is not hurting. Look! Mommy's gonna do.... something."

The three of them watched Eunbi doing her Pilates routines in awe. Sakura always know Eunbi's flexibility is no joke and that was thanks to her yoga routine that she's been doing since both of them are in college. But this is her first time watching her wife doing her Pilates routines and it makes her somehow feels proud. After 15 minutes, Eunbi finally finished. She bows at the instructor and welcomed her daughters into her embrace. Sakura smile at her.

"Beautiful as ever, love."

Eunbi smile with a hint of blush. Sakura's word never fails to awakend the butterflies inside her stomach.

"Momm, mommy! Ding want to do this too!"

Eunbi pick Yujin up and her hair.

"Yuding want to do yoga?"

Yujin nodded enthustiatically. Eunbi grinned.

"Okay, I will take you to a yoga class for kids. Let's see if you're not bored honey."

Yujin grinned and jumped down to her sister before both of them ran off to somewhere. Eunbi stood up and get ready to change when she realized Sakura has been standing there, watching her with a hard expression. Eunbi went closer to her wife and her cheek.

"Baby you okay?"

Sakura look at her straight in the eyes.

"This is bad, Eun. I think I'm gonna take you down here if it's not because of the kids. Damn, that clothes is seriously yabai! The receptionist wouldn't mind if- Oww!"

"ert!"

--

A/N

Inspired by that yabai pictures of Eunbi exercising. This is how I pictured Kkura's reaction but that girl probably too busy with her AC irl huh lol

Anyway! I made a new cover for this story! And I gotta say I am so satisfied with how it looks! I'm proud of myself!

Enjooy!

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars!