Late Night Talks

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Eunbi closed her bedroom door after she take a glass of water downstairs. She look at her wife who was concentrating with her Switch. It was 11PM but the younger girl doesn't looks like she gonna sleep soon, as she still had a day off tomorrow. Eunbi put her glass on the table befor she crawled her way to her wife, and drop herself on top of Sakura. Sakura lift her Switch and smile at Eunbi, who rest her chin on her chest and pout. Sakura puckered her lips and stole a peck before she turned off her Switch and put it under her pillow.

"Hey, you."

Eunbi sighed when Sakura sneaked her arms around her back.

"Aren't you tired?"

Sakura shake her head before she Eunbi's hair. Eunbi purred at the affection, making Sakura pulled her up and lay her down beside her. Both enjoying the warmth of each other, as Sakura would stole a kiss or two, and Eunbi will sniffed her neck.

"Anyway,"

Sakura look down at Eunbi.

"We need to think about Nako's middle school, aren't we?"

Eunbi nodded. Sakura could feel her wife's hot breath on her neck.

"Yeah, but I think the middle school near her elementary school is quite good. Beside, she could  go to school with Hiichan together."

Sakura nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Oh by the way, Hiichan asked me the other day if I could attend her cheerleaders competition. I thought she's gonna have ballet recital?"

Eunbi laugh and snuggled closer to her wife.

"That kid.. She's only seven but she's been asking her teacher to put her into the cheerleader team. That was probably for her Sports Day, it's not a competition."

Sakura hummed.

"So, when is her recital again?"

Eunbi hit Sakura's stomach lightly, but of course Sakura had to acted out.

"Ouch, babe!"

Eunbi rolled her eyes.

"Oh, shush you big baby. It's two weeks from now, the same like Nako's."

Sakura then pushed Eunbi slightly, and before Eunbi could protest, she's attacking her neck.

"Hmm.. I miss you, Eun."

Eunbi enjoy her wife kisses. She also give Sakura a kiss on her head. But the chaos start when Sakura 'accidentally' bite Eunbi's neck. Eunbi slapped her forehead, hard.

"Yah! That hurt!"

Sakura rubbed her head.

"Sorry... I couldn't resist.."

Eunbi rolled her eyes and let Sakura pulled her again to her embrace.

"Not you, not Yujin. You two are seriously like peas in pods."

Sakura grinned and rubbed her face to Eunbi's collarbone.

"But you like it, Eun."

Eunbi shifted in her spot, making Sakura pulled her face from her neck.

"We should really installed the freaking soundproof to our room."

Sakura raised her brow.

"Eun, I've been telling you that but you insisted at least we wait until Nako and Hiichan is in middle school right?"

Eunbi rolled her eyes and didn't say anything. True, she was the one who insisted that at least her older two was old enough to take care of themselves. But with how Yujin and Wonyoung keep repeating what she said when she was... that was embarrassing. Eunbi whined at her wife.

"Can you do something about Yujin then? It's embarrassing if she keep saying that! And Wonyoung start talking now, I don't want her to keep repeating what Yujin said."

Sakura shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, that's a proof that I make you feel good-- Ouch!"

Sakura just got another pinched on her stomach from Eunbi.

"Do you want to stop doing it then?"

Sakura got panicked and she lift her body and hover over Eunbi, and put her hands beside Eunbi's ears.

"Wait wait! I'm just kidding! I'll see what I can do with Yuding okay??"

Eunbi rolled her eyes. She sneaked her hands around Sakura's neck and pulled her down.

"Now that's what I want to hear."

Sakura grinned. She went closer, while her eyes are on Eunbi's lips. But before they could even kiss, Sakura stop herself.

"Hold on, how in the world your mom still have Myungsoo's picture?!"

Eunbi stare at her wife riddiculously.

"Really? You really want to talk about that now?"

Sakura pouted.

"Well, if your mom have my photos then I'll be fine. But my pictures are like.. nonexistance!"

Eunbi grunted.

"Oh shut it. Why do you need your pictures in my mom's house?"

"B-But.."

"Just shut up and kiss me. Your photos are in my old bedroom."

Sakura grinned and leaned over. She stare at Eunbi's eyes before she kiss her wife. Eunbi hummed and enjoyed how Sakura moved her lips with her. When Sakura's hand started to get naughty, as it was already inside Eunbi's shirt, Sakura suddenly pulled away from the kiss and stare at the bedroom door.

"That's not Yujin, right?"

Eunbi turned her head and shake her head.

"No, baby-"

"Yeah, sorry. Where were we?"

Sakura's hand start moving again to Eunbi's covered and massage it slowly. Eunbi had her eyes closed and enjoying the sensation from her wife until Sakura stop again and look at the door.

"Is that Wonnie?"

Eunbi grunted.

"Baby-"

"Okay, okay. I'm so sorry honey."

Eunbi wanted to pushed Sakura away from her, but she moaned instead when Sakura attacked her neck while her hand do the magic with her . Eunbi was about to relax herself when Sakura, once again, stopped whatever she was doing, and stare at the door.

"Was that-- Umph!"

Before Sakura could even finished her words, Eunbi throw a pillow to her face, and pushed her away from her top. Sakura was about to protest to her wife, but Eunbi beat her first.

"The kids are at my parents. I'm going to sleep."

Sakura stare at Eunbi's back dumbfoundedly. Sakura knew Eunbi was super pissed and there's no way she could persuade her wife. Sakura curses under her breath.

"That damn soundproof will be ing installed first thing in the morning."

--

A/N

I know how frustated we are over the result, but I want to say I'm so ung proud of ourselves for maintaing 1st place in 40 days. Kudos to all of you.

here's a present, as I know our moods mught be downhill. This is the least I could do to hopefully cheer you guys.

This is inspired by my officemate who always told me stories between her and her husband. They were so cute but sometimes gross so I'm gonna put this one instead lol

I hope you enjoy!

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars.