Sunday Morning

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

it is such a rare moment to see Miyawaki Yujin, the third daughter of Miyawaki family, awake early. Especially in Sunday morning. Blame her mama for playimg with her too hard yesterday that she knocked up early last night.

Yujin stare blankly at her front. Maybe she was gathering her energy to climb down her bed. She turn her head and saw her baby sister, Wonyoung, sleep peacefully. But of course, Yujin being Yujin, grinned and and get ready to annoyed her little sister.

With much force, Yujin climbed down from her bed (unlike Wonyoung who falls with her face first). Her tiny feet brought her to Wonyoung's bed. She climbed it up with much struggle, and successfuly staring down at her sister. 

Yujin, not even trying to do it silently, launch herself to hug her little sister.

"WONNIEEE! GOOD MOOORRNING!"

Wonyoung, who got startled, woke up with her eyes wide open. As she was about to cry, she stopped when she saw Yujin's grinned. Wonyoung sniffed.

"Yuding no scweam.. Wonnie scawed..."

Instead of feeling guilty, Yujin just smile cheekily before grabbed Wonyoung's hand.

"Let's go wakey Nako and Hii!"

Wonyoung face brightened at the mention of thwir eldest sisters. She rubbed her teary eyes and followed Yujin, who struggled climbing down the bed. And of course, even with Yujin's help, Wonyoung ended up falls down with her face first.

"Bad.."

Yujin patted her forehead and give it a kiss.

"There! Pain leave Wonnie now. Let's go!"

Wonyoung took Yujin's hand and went to their sister's room. Yujin, as careless as she was, opened the door with a loud bang, startling Hitomi who immediately bolted up.

"Wha-"

Before she even could gathered her thoughts, she was being attacked by two little monsters who went into her bedside, punching the bed.

"Hii unnie! Morning morning!"

"Hii mowniiiing!"

Hitomi rubbed her sleepy eyes and stare at her little sisters. She patted Wonyoung and Yujin head.

"I'm awake now. Thank you. Now let's wake Nako unnie.."

Hitomi grinned at her sisters. She went down from ger bed and went to her sister's bed. She help Wonyoung and Yujin to climbed up the bed before she herself went there. Wonyoung already lay down beside Nako while Yujin hovered over clueless Nako. Hitomi nodded at Yujin and launched themselves at Nako's petite body.

"Urgh! What the--"

"MORNING UNNIEE!"

"MOWNING!"

Nako grunted at the sight of her sisters.

"I'm sleepy you guys.. This is too early.."

Hitomi grinned cheekily.

"Aww come on unnie! Let's wake mama and mommy's up."

Yujin and Wonyoung nodded their head. Nako glance at her sisters.

"Yeah, let's make their morning miserable."

--

Two limbs were tangled with each other. Although they weren't , but you could see someone was being attacked by a naughty hand last night. Eunbi's pyjama was opened three button, and there's a visible red mark on her neck. Sakura's hand was rested comfortably and protectively on Eunbi's waist. 

The two adults has not yet realized that there's four tiny humans standing in front of their bedroom door.

"Are they still sleeping unnie?"

Nako, who planted her ears on the door, nodded.

"I guess so. Let's go."

She carefully opened the door, checking the area. Once she spotted her parents still sleeping, Nako turned her head and nodded to her sisters. Nako took Wonyoung while Hitomi with Yujin. After much struggle helping Yujin and Wonyoung climbed the bed, Nako stays beside her mama while Hitomi beside her mommy. They all nodded at each other before Yujin and Wonyoung launched themselves into their parents, while Hitomi and Nako clapped their hands.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP! IT'S MORNINGGG!"

"GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING!!"

"MOWNIIING MOWWNINGG!"

Sakura grunted because Yujin just kicked her stomach while Eunbi bolted up from her bed, with Wonyoung in her arms.

"Oh my god, why are you guys awake so early? It's Sunday."

Wonyoung rest comfortably on Eunbi's arms while Nako and Hitomi joined their parents and sisters on the bed.

"Yujin and Wonnie woke us up."

Nako lay down beside her mommy. Sakura hold Yujin and pulled her and went back to sleep.

"Mama noo! Wake up!!"

Sakura just tightened her arms around Yujin. Hitomi tried to help Yujin from their cheeky mama. Wonyoung stare at Eunbi.

"Mommy ie~! Wonnie miwk!"

Sakura almost choke to death because she was holding her laugh at flustered Eunbi.

--

A/N

Because of the recent events, I think we all need this little joy right? Because I obviously need one.

I hope this will help you guys lessened the stressed. Let us all protect babydeuls, but also take care of our mental health!

P.s Sorry for typos and grammars.