Second Daughter

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Kim Chaewon."

Chaewon look up at Sakura. 

"Let go of my daughter."

Chaewon hug Hitomi, who was in her arms, tighter. But not to tight as she don't want Hitomi to feel uncomfortable.

"No! I miss my baby and nothing could seperate the two of-- Okay babe, okay."

Chaewon put Hitomi doen when she saw Minju was looking at her, smiling. Minju was so open with her jealousy over Hitomi whenever Chaewon babying her. And Chaewon knew that look of Minju. She was jealous. Sakura sighed and walked Hitomi to her seat.

"Okay, Hii. You sit here okay? Mama will be there."

Hitomi nodded and hopped onto the seat. Chaewin tried to contained her squeal while Minju rolled her eyes. But she couldn't help it but gush over how adorable Hitomi was. 

"Okay Hii. Now, tell us your name."

Hitomi tilted her head.

"But you know Hii's name, mama."

Sakura slapped herself inwardly.

"I mean, to the camera baby."

Hitomi look over the camera and smile widely, showing her bunny teeth.

"Hello! My name is Miyawaki Hitomi!"

Chaewon and Minju squaled while Sakura tried to breath properly. Hitomi was just too cute for this world.

"Okay, Hii. Could you tell us why you love mommy?"

Again, the sparks in her eyes appeared at the mention of Eunbi, just like Nako. Chaewon smile.

"Hii loves mommy so much! Mommy always took Hii to ballet class, recital, and many more! And mommy always kiss Hii before sleep. Hii loves monny's scent."

Sakura was looking at Hitomi proudly. Chaewon, who was watching from side, smirked.

"So, tell us about you mama and mommy."

Hitomi clapped her handa while Sakura turn her head and glared at Chaewon.

"Mama love mommy! And Hii love mommy! Sometimes mama always took mommy's attention so Hii got mad."

Hitomi pouted while looking at Sakura. Sakura's eyes widened.

"W-What? N-No, what are you talking about baby? Mama never did that.."

Hitomi pouted even more.

"You did! When Hii wants mommy to read bedtime stories, you said mommy was all sore and-- hmphdyodjej."

Sakura put her hand around Hitomi's mouth. She grinned awkwardly and looking at the amused Minju and disgusted Chaewon.

"Seriously unnie, this is TMi, especially for kids. Leave them out of your ertness."

Eunbi 2 : 0 Sakura

--

A/N

And now it's Hiichan'a time~! And again, another TMI for the parents (Especially mama). 

And a little ssambbang moment BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO ADORABLE sorry

Enjoy~!

P.S. Sorry for typos and grammars