Mosquito Bites

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Yujin amd Womyoung was seen to be scratching the red dot on their fore arms. It was finally summer when you got mosquitos bites all over your bodies. But of course, these two bundle of joy not aware of that.

"Mamaaaaa~ It's itchy!!"

Yujin whined and ran to Sakura, who sprawled in the living room. Everyone knows how weak Sakura was to the heat. Sakura lift her body and sit before she took Yujin into her arms.

"Ah.. It's a sign, Ding. It's finally summer!"

Wonyoung too, ran off to Sakura and placed herself beside Yujin on Sakura's laps.

"Mamaa! Wonnie got too! Bad mositos!"

Honeatly, sitting together like this was very uncomfortable for Sakura. It'a hot. But then, her babies are asking for her attention, not Eunbi, so she was more than grateful for that. Sakura took Yujin and Wonyoung's arms.

"Hmm.. Mosquito really like you too, huh.."

Sakura took a gel beside her and applied it to the red dots on Yujin and Wonyoung's arms. Wonyoung lift her head and stare at her mama.

"Mositos like Wonnie?"

Yujin grinned.

"Who doesn't like Wonnie?!"

Sakura ruffled Yujin's hair with her clean hand.

"That's right Yuding! Who doesn't like my precious baby?!"

Wonyoung giggled when Sakura kissed her head while applying the gel. Yujin observed Sakura'a hand.

"Mama got mosquito bites too?"

Sakura nodded.

"Yeah, you know mosquito drink bloods right? It means mama's blood is delicious."

Yujin and Wonyoung lift their head excitedly to Sakura.

"So our blood is delicious too?!"

Sakura grinned.

"Of course! But, you shouldn't let mosquito drink your blood okay? Because you'll get itchy or you can be sick, got it?"

Yujin and Wonyoung cheered before they ran off somehere again to play. Sakura went back to laying down, finally feeling the breeze.

--

"I hate summer."

Eunbi chuckled at the sight of her wife laying down. Instead in the bed, Sakura choose to lay down in the floor. Eunbi went to their shared wardrobe antook her pyjamas.

"Oh come on. It's not that hot today, baby."

Eunbi heard Sakura groaned.

"Yeah, it wasn't. But watching Yujin and Wonyoung running around on this heat with that sweat was too painful to me. Are they sleeping now?"

Sakura heard Eunbi hummed and closed her eyes. She really can't stand the heat. But, there is something she like when it summer. Sakura slightly opened her right eye and stare at the bathroom where Eunbi's changing. Yes, this ert likes to see her wife in her bed robes in Summer. Since it will be hot at night, Eunbi usually wear a thin pyjamas or just a bed robes. It was her way to sleep comfortably at night. But it also a blessing for Sakura's ert minds. Sakura heard the door opened and smile inwardly. There she was, her gorgeous wife, wearing a Satin Cami Top from Victoria Secret and a sleep short. Eunbi tied her hair into a bun and went straight to bed.

"Are you seriously gonna sleep down there, Kkura?"

Sakura immediately stood up and jumped into the bed, snuggling behind Eunbi who chuckled at her wife's antics.

"Hey, watch your hand."

Sakura already had her hand inside the top, letting her hand wonders inside the top.

"You know, I don't mind sweating to be honest."

Eunbi knew where this was going as Sakura's hand crawled above. She sighed and turn her body, facing Sakura.

"ert."

What a steamy night for the parents.

--

Yujin watched Nako scratch her cheek.

"Mosquito?"

Nako turn her head and nodded.

"Oh, you got one too."

Yujin grinned and nodded her head excitedly.

"Mama said I'm delicious!"

Nako raised her brow.

"You're... what?"

Just then, Eunbi came out from the room. She stiffled a yawn and rolled her head, relaxing her muscles around the neck with her hair tied in bun. She saw Yujin and Nako who woke up before her and walk toward her babies.

"Morning, sweethearts. How's the sleep?"

Nako pout.

"I got mosquito bites.."

Eunbi rubbed Nako's cheek softly.

"WHOAA!!!"

Both Nako and Eunbi turned their head and stare at the surprised Yujin.

"Mommy!!! You must be really delicious!!!!"

Flustered, Eunbi blinked her eyes repeatedly.

"Wha-"

At the same time, Sakura went out from the room with her eyes barely opened. Yujin ran to her mama.

"Mama, mama look!! Mommy must be really delicious!!!"

Yujin's comment woke Sakura.

"Wait, what?"

Yujin pulled her hand so Sakura bent down to her eye level.

"Look! Mommy got lots of mosquito bites on her neck!! You said mosquito bite us because we're delicious right?!!?"

Sakura's eyes widened. She chuckled nervously.

"Ding-"

"You sleep outside tonight. Have fun with mosquitoes."

Sakura stare helplessly at the sight of Eunbi's back who dragged Yujin and Nako to the kitchen.

"What?! Noo!!! Baby!!"

--

A/N

This was inspired by Sakura's comment on yesterday vlive about mosquito bites.

Enjoy~

P.S sorry for typos and grammars.