Airport

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"This is bad.."

Nako and Hitomi watching their parents who are sitting in front of them with a visible distance between their legs. Every passangers who passed by must have thought those two were strangers. Hitomi turned her head to her sister.

"Are they fighting again?"

Nako smile at her sister and patted her head.

"No need to worry Ttomi. Mama and mommy probably just worried about Yujin and Wonyoung."

Hitomi hummed. Nako turned her head again to watch her parents. But it is Mama's fault though.

...

(Earlier that day)

"Come on guys, or we gonna be late."

Sakura was opening the car door for her family to came out. Nako was the first to go out, followed by Hitomi. They were waiting for Eunbi who was clearly still need her sleep to go out as well.

"Eun, come on babe."

Eunbi came out with a grumpy face. She was wearing a couple hat that Sakura bought as a present.

"Okay, okay. This is why I told you not to do that last night! I'm all sore!"

Sakura grinned sheepishly and kissed Eunbi's cheek. She glance at her daughters and went closer to Eunbi's ear.

"But you was really enjoying last night judging by the screams."

Eunbi blushed and hit Sakura on her shoulder. Sakura laugh then ushered her kids to go inside the airport. Eunbi was about to go but she felt something wrong. She turn around and checked the car. Her heart dropped.

"SAKURA! WHERE IS YUJIN AND WONYOUNG?!"

...

Yes, the family (more like the parents) are late for flight to Japan for the opening of Sakura's gaming company new branch in there. Because of the hormones, the parents barely got any sleep to the point that Nako was the one who woke them up. And because of all the chaotic events, they forgot about the babies (Yujin and Wonyoung) who are still sleeping, and went straight to the airport. That's why the parents are sitting separately, waiting for the babies to come with Yena and Yuri.

Sakura sighed and turned her head to her wife, who was looking to Sakura's other side. She knew she was the one to blame as she rushing her family withouth checking first.

"Eun.."

Eunbi keep silent.

"Babe, I'm sorry okay?"

Eunbi turned her head and glare at Sakura.

"Tell that to Yujin and Wonyoung. I can't believe you leave them like that."

Sakura's eye twitched. 

"Why don't you check them too, then?"

And that makes Eunbi angry even more. Nako, who was watching, just slapped her forehead. Mama is hopeless..

"You were rushing us! And you told me you checked everything and everyone was in the car! I trusted you that's why I went straight to the car!"

Sakura and Eunbi ended up glaring at each other. But Sakura went soft when she saw Tears on Eunbi's eyes.

"Eun--"

"I don't wanna talk to you."

She stands up but Sakura grabbed her hand gently.

"Babe, come on-"

"I'm sleeping with the kids tonight."

Eunbi yanked her hand from Sakura's grasp and went to Nako's side. Sakura stare at her wife dumbfounded.

Well, .

--

A/N OKAY THIS IS EUNSAKU FAULT FOR LEAVING A SPACE BETWEEN THEM IM DONE.

Anyway! Thank you for reading~ And I'll be waiting for you comments~~ Oh and sorry for typos and grammars..