Family Picture

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Hmmm..."

Sakura was standing in the middle of their family room, looking at the blank wall with her finger her chin. Eunbi, who just finished give Wonyoung a bath, walk passed her wife.

"Why did you stare at an empty wall?"

Wonyoung reached out her hand, wanted to be held by Sakura so Eunbi nudged her wife's shoulder, and transfered Wonyoung, who was still wrapped with her towel, into Sakura's arms.

"Don't you think something's missing here?"

Eunbi stand beside Sakura, trying her best to see what her wife see.

"Honestly, baby. I have no idea what are you talking about."

Sakura looked down at her wife, then at her youngest daughter. Suddenly it clicked.

"I know! Family picture!"

Eunbi raised her brow. She pointed at the picture above their fireplace.

"We already have one though?"

Sakura rolled her eyes.

"Well, that's when Wonnie just born. She's a big girl now!"

"Big guwll!"

Wonyoung copied her mama, and she giggled after that. Sakura smile smuggly at Eunbi, who sighed.

"Okay, but we did that in here."

--

"Why are you guys here?"

Sakura thought only Chaewon and Minju would be here as Eunbi asked Chaewon to be the photographer. Yena smile proudly.

"How could I missed Family portrait?!"

Sakura grumbled and hit the head of poor duck, who pouted at her best friend.

"Come on, let them. We could have another photo with them right? They're practically family too."

Yena let out her tongue when Eunbi helped her. Sakura grumbled and let her in. Before she could even closed the door, Chaeyeon and Hyewon arrived.

"You too?"

Hyewon grinned and wrapped her arms around Chaeyeon.

"How could I missed this?"

Sakura rolled her eyes and locked the door. Eunbi smile and rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry for not discussing this with you."

Sakura gave her a lop-sided smile before peck her lips.

"It's okay. The more the merrier, right?"

Both went inside the house. Minju was setting the camera, as Hitomi was on Chaewon's arms, admiring her short hair.

"Hii want short hair too! Like Chaewon unnie!"

Chaewon squealed while Minju chuckled. Yujin was watching Minju, and sometimes helping her.

"YUDING WILL HELP!"

Minju laugh and teach Yujin how to set the camera, with Nako standing not that far from them. 

"Naakooyaah~~"

Nako flinched at Yena's voice and run behind Yuri while Hyewon and Chaeyeon just laugh at them with Wonyoung on Chaeyeon's laps.

"Yah unnie! Don't scare her!"

Sakura and Eunbi smile at the sights. Eunbi rest her head on her wife shoulder.

"See? We got the perfect family picture."

Sakura hummed.

"I guess you're ri--"

"OH MY GOD YUJIN!!"

Sakura and Eunbi got alerted when they heard Minju screams and run to Yujin, only to find the little girl got covered with blue paint that somehow magically appeared there. Yujin grinned at her parents.

"DING BECOME BLUE!"

Wonyoung clapped her hands.

"BWUDING! BWUDING!"

--

A/N

OKAY I CAN'T BE CALM WITH THE NEW PICTURE FROM OSEN SO HERE YOU GO.