Morning Routine

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Today was the day where two of the kids will be sent to Kwon residence. Eunbi's mom has requested for the kids to sleepover at her place at least once a month. As Sakura and Eunbi doesn't want to feel lonely, they decided to sent their kids in pairs. And today was Hitomi and Wonyoung's turn. 

Sakura put Hitomi and Wonyoung luggage for three days nto the car. Eunbi was giving her babies kisses. 

"Be good, okay? Listen to your grandma, and Hii. Take care of Wonnie for me?"

Hitomi nodded excitedly.

"Hii will protect Wonnie, mommy. Hii love you!"

Hitomi gave her mom a hug before went to her mama. Sakura picked her up while Eunbi taking Wonyoung from her mom's arms and giving her kisses.

"Be good okay, my peach?"

Hitomi nodded and hug Sakura's neck tightly.

"Hii love mama!"

Sakura put Hitomi down and Eunbi gave her Wonyoung.

"Aww my baby bunny~ I'll miss you. You know I'll miss you right?!"

Wonyoung squealed when Sakura attacking her with kisses.

"Mamaa~!"

Sakura gave her one last kiss before giving her to Mama Kwon. Sakura put her arms around Eunbi's shoulders while Eunbi resting her head on Sakura's shoulders. They watched their kids waving at them from the car and left. They waited outside until they couldn't saw the car.

"It's gonna be quiet."

Eunbi chuckled.

"You sure? We're sending the quiet one though."

Sakura slapped her forehead.

"Right.. Forgot the puppies."

They went inside and Sakura locked the door. Eunbi went to the kitchen and prepared for their breakfast. Sakura plopped her on the sofa and the tv. She make sure the volume is down as she doesn't want Yujin to suddenly awake and taking control of the remote.

Yes, that happened before. Yujin was taking a nap and Sakura decided to watch a movie while waiting for Eunbi. She forgot to lowered the volume when Yujin came out from the room, running, and snatched the remote control. She got an earful from Eunbi who thought Sakura didn't put Yujin to her nap. She won't let that happened again. Eunbi refuse to have for a week because of that.

As Sakura was strolling through the channel, Nako suddenly came out from her rppm, rubbing her eyes. Sakura saw her first daughter and spread her arms while sitting in sofa. She thought Nako was looking at her but Nako passed her and went straight to the kitchen. Embarrassed, she lowered her arms and sinking to the sofa, continue strolling through the channel again.

Nako arrived at the kitchen and hugged Eunbi's leg. Eunbi, who was waiting for the bread toasted, look down and smile. She lowered herself and hugged Nako back. Nako snuggle closer to Eunbi's neck.

"Good morning mommy."

Eunbi kissed Nako's forehead.

"Good morning, baby. Did you said morning to mama as well?"

Nako, now awake, looking around the kitchen confusedly.

"Where's mama?"

Eunbi chuckled and ruffled Nako's hair.

"She's on the family room, you basically walk passed her. Go to your mama, she must be sulking."

Eunbi lift herself up and continue with her toast as she watch Nako hurriedly went to the family room. She saw Nako climbed up the sofa and went to Sakura's lap. Eunbi chuckled and resumed cooking for breakfast. Back at the family room, now Nako was snuggling with Sakura while watching some cartoon. 

"Mama, where's Hii?"

Sakura her daughter's hair softly.

"It's Hii and Wonyoung's turn to stay at grandma's, remember?"

Nako hummed but suddenly turned around, excitedly and almost hit Sakura's face.

"Does that mean it's me and Yudings time with you guys?"

Sakura smile and nodded.

"Yes, yes. It's your and Yujin's time to have me and mommy all for yourself."

Nako pumped her fists into the air.

"Yess! I wanna go to cafe with mommy--"

Nako saw Sakura frowned. She lowered her fists slowly.

".... and mama and Yudings too."

Sakura rolled her eyes and hug her daughter tightly.

"You like mommy that much, huh?"

Unable to answer the question, Nako hurriedly climbed down from Sakura's laps.

"I'm gonna wake Yudings!"

And she went to Yujin's room. Sakura huffed.

"She's definitely like Eunbi more then me."

She turn her head to the kitchen, watching Eunbi preparing their breakfast. Sakura smile softly.

"Well, who doesn't like her anyway."

As she was enjoying the view of her wife, Sakura heard Nako scream.

"MAMAAAA!!!!! YUJIN ME!!!!"

Sakura sighed.

"God, can't I have some time to enjoyed my morning view in peace?!"

--

A/N

Random, but yeah suddenly I wanna write this kind of.... conversation? Idk

This makes my heart flutter. So please be ready for sudden updates from me. This is soooo out of nowhere lol

Enjoy!

P.S. Sorry for typos and grammars!