The Sulking Baby

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"So that's why she was sulking?"

Nako nodded and her two scoops mintchoco ice cream, not minding her surrounding as she was busy with her ice cream. Eunbi sighed. She was worried when Sakura went home and excused herself with Hyewon, who they met in the middle of their way home, to her office room.

"And she really, really sulking just because you and Hiichan forgot to buy her hairband?"

Nako nodded again. She wiped with her hand, but before she wiped it all, Eunbi has hold her hand and wiped it with tissue.

"Well, she was smiling weirdly when Hii mentioned we forgot to buy hers."

Eunbi rubbed her temple. Adjusting the plastic bags that filled with desserts, she sighed.

"I can't believe that girl--"

"Chaeyeon aunty!"

Eunbi lift her head, only to find Chaeyeon, walking with a plastic bag on her hand, heading to the same way to her home. Chaeyeon smile when Nako called her and waved her hand. Nako and Eunbi went to Chaeyeon's side.

"Are you gonna pick up Kwangbae?"

Chaeyeon nodded, and lifted the plastic bags.

"And Sakuchan request a Yukhoe."

Eunbi raised her brow.

"Huh.."

Chaeyeon give her side eyes.

"Fighting?"

Eunbi shake her head and pointed at Nako, who was munching her cone.

"Not with me. The kids forgot to buy her hairband."

Now it's Chaeyeon's turn to raised her brow.

"Hairban-- Okay, is that why she's not letting Hyewon to go home and asked me to buy Yukhoe on my way to pick Hyewon at your home?"

Eunbi shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe."

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Same old, same old."

--

"Mind telling me what's going on?"

Sakura peek at Eunbi through her shoulder. After they say goodbyes to Hyewon and Chaeyeon, Eunbi left Sakura alone to enjoy her Yukhoe and put their kids to bed. Eunbi then wait at their room until Sakura came.

"Nothing.."

Eunbi rolled her eyes and put her book away. She crawled into Sakura's back and circled her arms around Sakura's waist. She kissed her shoulder.

"Oh, come on. Went straight to your office with Hyewon, asking Chaeyeon to buy you Yukhoe, not coming out? You're sulking, baby."

Eunbi heard her grunted, and soon turned into a whine.

"But-- the kids forgot about me! I do know that I spent lots of time at office but-"

Eunbi smile, and Sakura could feel it from her shoulder as she pressed there.

"Well, maybe you should take some vacation days and spend your time with the kids. It's gonna be christmas soon too."

Sakura sighed and rubbed her hand to Eunbi's.

"I know.. Maybe I spend too much time at works."

Eunbi giggled and spun her around and cupped her head.

"Aww my big baby is sulking."

Sakura pouted. Eunbi kissed her puckered lips.

"I'll tell you what, mommy gonna take care of her baby tonight."

Sakura's eyes sparkled.

"You will?"

Eunbi just smirked and went inside the blanket before spinning her bra. Sakura grinned and wasted no time to dove into the covers.

--

Sakura took a seat beside Yujin, who eat her breakfast and gave her a kiss on forehead. She was smiling. Yujin look up and leaned closer to her face.

"Mama.."

Sakura turned her head, giving her daughter the attention she needs.

"Yes Yuding?"

Yujin look at her seriously.

"Mama, this is bad."

Sakura raised her brow, confused.

"What's bad?"

Yujin look around.

"Last night, Ding went upstair because Ding left swordie. Ding heard mommy screams 'God' and 'baby I'm coming'. Does mommy had another baby?? What about Ding and Wonyo??"

Sakura, feels like this is dejavu, and hoping to find a hole to hid herself from the world.

--

A/N

This is the continuation of previous chapter because I got inspired by my readers from comment section! (Shotout to @Aciel257 and @ironicqueen! Thank you you two!) And the tweet that said they spotted eunbi, nako and chaeyeon shopping although idk if its real or not but its worth to used lol

Enjoy!

P.S If you guys have any ideas, feel free to left it to comment box or dm! I'll be glad to read your ideas!

p.s.s sorry for typos and grammars!