First Daughter

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Nako was looking nervous as she was told to sit in front of the camera. Sakura saw it and smile at how cute Nako was. She crouched down to Nako and patted her head.

"Why are you so nervous, kid? I'm here."

Nako plays with her fingers

"What are we doing here, mama?"

Sakura grinned.

"It's mommy's birthday in few day. And I wanted her to know how much we love her so I asked Chaewon and Minju to record all of you talking about mommy."

Nako take a look at Chaewon and Minju who was talking behind the camera. She look at Sakura who was smiling at her.

"You're not gonna be nervous if it's them, right?"

Nako nodded and smile cutely. Sakura cannot contained her squeal and kissed Nako on her cheeks.Of course, it was recorded secretly by Chaewon. For the surprise purposes.

"Okay, Nako. You ready?"

Chaewon asked her, smiling. Nako saw Minju gave her thumbs up and smile. Nako look at Sakura who was now standing before her. Sakura nodded at her. Nako turn her head to Chaewon.

"Yes, unnie."

Chaewon smile.

"Okay, look at here and introduce yourself."

Nako take a deep breath ad smile at the camera. Sakura tried so hard to hold her squeal again because of Nako's dimple.

"H-Hello. My name is Miyawaki Nako, and I'm the first daughter of mama and mommy."

Chaewon smile softly.

"So, could you tell me about your mommy?"

Chaewon saw how Nako's eyes sparkling when she was talking about Eunbi.

"Mommy is the most beautiful person on earth. And mommy is really smart. One day, I went to mommy crying because I don't understand a math problem. Mommy tried to help me but I guess she was occupied with Wonyoung and she told me to ask mama instead."

Chaewon and Minju tried to hold their laugh. 

"And mommy is so funny! One time, we were playing and Hiichan fell. She scold us because we was too rough playing. So because we feel bad, we went to mommy when she was drinking. But Yujin slipped and almost fall. But thank god she hold mama's pants but because of that, mama's pants falls down. Mommy snorted and spit her drink on mama's face."

Chaewon and Minju was laughing hard while Sakura's face were red. She was flustered.

"N-Nako, this is a story about mommy not mama--"

"But sometimes, when I was awake in the middle of the night, I heard noises from their room,"

Nako eyeing Sakura who was looking at her with wide eyes. Nako crosses her arms.

"It seems like mama always scold mommy at night! One day I heard mommy's screaming and--"

"WHOA WHOA TIME OUT!! NAKO! You shouldn't say that!!"

Chaewon and Minju was looking at Sakura with disgust. Sakura ignores them.

"Nako, please tell more about mommy, not mama okay?? It's for mommy's birthday."

Nako grinned.

"But that was my memories about mommy too!"

Now Sakura got flustered. She tried to work her brains.

"Ah, Nako. Tell us about why you love mommy then."

Nako nodded.

"I love mommy because she's always there for me. I still remember when Yujin was still in her stomach, Nako got sick. But mommy keep looking after Nako eventhough she was not feeling well at that time. And when mommy hug me, it was the best! And.."

Nako look down at her hand. She was thinking. But then she look up again and face the camera.

"Mommy always know when Nako hiding something. When I'm upset, mommy always try to cheer me up. One time, Nako was crying in mommy's arms because I got jealous with the attention Yujin got from mama. But mommy always reassure me that mama love all of us equally. That's why I'm not upset anymore."

Somehow, Sakura feel guilty, but also thankful at Eunbi. She promised after this she'll spend her time with Nako before coming home. Chaewon then ask Nako.

"So, in conclusion. How much do you love your mommy?"

"A LOT!!"

Nako make a full circle with her arms. Chaewon smile. Minju leaned closer at Chaewon whispering something. Chaewon grinned.

"And Nako, do you love mommy or mama more?"

Nako grinned widely.

"Mommy of course!"

Eunbi 1 : 0 Sakura.

--

A/N

SO! It's gonna be Eunbi's birthday soon, so I've decided to write a countdown for Eunbi's birthday.

And it starting with the eldest daughter, Nako!

Hope you enjoy~!

P.S. Sorry about typos and grammars.