Grocery Store

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Miyawaki Yujin! Stop running!"

The Miyawaki family is now at the grocery store. It is a rare occasion as Eunbi is the one who's in charge with grocery shopping. And usually, she only bring Wonyoung as she always do grocery when her lder kids are in school.

But this afternoon is different. As a way to apologize for her 'cheating', Sakura took her family to do some groceries. Family outing, she said. But this, was hell.

"Hii, put that bread! We still have some at home."

"Nako, put that mint choco ice cream down. Your teeth is hurting!"

"Miyawaki Sakura put that damn Cola. I swear to god--"

Eunbi groaned. She was expecting the whole mess by her kids but for her wife to do the same, she begin questioning herself why the hell did she said yes when Sakura proposed her with a ring inside the box of macaroons. Of course she can't refused.

"But Eun, we're running out of Cola! Beside, your Sprite is running low too."

Eunbi rolled her eyes before nodded. Sakura pumped her hand in the air and put Cola and Sprite on the chart. Nako and Hitomi run towards teir mom and tugged the hem of her dress.

"Mom, please~ I promise I will brushed my teeth before bed."

"Mommy, Hii want breads."

Eunbi sighed.

"No means no. Put that back."

Nako and Hitomi pouted.

"But you said yes to Mama's Cola."

Eunbi wanted to slap herself in the forehead. She glared at the oblivious woman who was walking in front of them with the cart, conversing with Wonyoung. Eunbi sighed.

"Okay but only one! Okay? And promised me you'll brushed your teeth before bed?"

Nako and Hitomi nodded excitedly before running to their Mama. Sakura took the ice cream and bread and put it on the cart. She turned her head toward her wife, raising her brow. Eunbi just rolled her eyes and continue scanning the rack of vegetables.

"Potatos.. Broccolis.. Carrots-"

Suddenly someone snatched the carrots on her hand. She look down and saw Yujin put the carrots back to the rack. Eunbi smile at the sight. Yujin lift her head up with annoyed expression.

"No cawwots! Yudding no wike!"

She lift Yujin up and pinched Yujin's nose gently.

"But Mama, Mommy, Nako unnie, Hii unnie, and Wonyoungie likes them."

Eunbi pouted. She could see Yujin was panicking,

"B-But, cawwots is no! Cawwots bad!"

She squeezed Yujin who was on her hand and kissed her cheeks.

"My baby is soo cuteee! Okay, no carrots for tonight. But we'll eat it tomorrow okay?"

Yujin nodded and whined to be put down. Yujin run toward her sisters and her Mama while Eunbi secretly put carrots with her. She walk toward her family to put everything on the cart while Sakura is busy making funny faces to the bored Wonyoung. Wonyoung laugh happily and clasped her Mama's face. This scene of course warmed Eunbi's heart. She look around and saw Nako standing near her, trying to read all words she could see. On the other hand, Hitomi and Yujin was seen holding hands with Hitomi recite all the products that she knows. 

Eunbi smile to herself. Well, groceries with her family once in awhile is not that bad-

"Cawwot no!"

Well.. Oops?

--

A/N

And here's a very short one-shot for the Miyawaki Family (again) lol

Enjoy! And please leave a comment~~