Popcorn

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Mama, can I have that popcorn?"

Sakura look at the direction her daughter pointed at. There was a huge blue packaging popcorn, standing strong in front of her. Sakura turned to her daughter.

"Nako, you sure you want that? Can you finished all of that?"

Nako nodded and pumped her fist. Sakura sighed. She took the huge popcorn and read the information. Eunbi, who was from the toilet with Yujin and Hitomi, looking disbelief at Sakura holding a huge popcorn.

"What the hell, Kkura. We're not buying that."

Sakura turned her head to her wife.

"It wasn't me! Nako want this!"

They turned at Nako who stare at her parents with those puppy eyes. Ofcourse Sakura melted at the sight, but not Eunbi. She have to be the tough mom for the family.

"Nako, we could buy the small one. We're going home now and it's gonna disturb other passenger on a plane."

Nako slowly lowered her head. She nodded weakly. Sakura tugged Eunbi shirt, silently begged her wife. Eunbi keep her ground and shake her head.

"Kkura, no. It's too big and it's gonna disturb other passenger. She's too small to bring this one."

"I'll bring it. Come on, Eun. Look at her. At least let's buy this for her birthday present? She didn't even ask a present this year."

Now it's Sakura's turn who beg at Eunbi with puppy eyes. Eunbi sighed. She lowered herself and softly put her hand on Nako's head. Nako lift her head and stare at her mom with teary eyes. She was holding her tears. And that sight hurting Eunbi.

"Nako, I need you to know that it was too big for you. And I'm not gonna buy if we're home. But because you didn't asked any present for your birthday, I will buy this for you."

Nako's face lit up and went straight to her mom.

"Thank you, mommy!"

Eunbi hugged her first born tighter and kissed her forehead. She whisper at Nako.

"Go thank your Mama too. She was rhe one who convinced me."

Nako let go of her mom and leap into Sakura. Sakura was caught of guard but held Nako protectively in her arms. Nako hug her neck and kissed her cheeks repeatedly.

"Thank you so much, Mama!"

Sakura laugh and ruffle Nako's hair. She put Nako down and take the big popcorn with her. When Hitomi and Yujin saw Sakura bring a big popcorn, they jumped happily. Nako held her sisters's hand and told them to eat the popcorn with her. Eunbi and Sakura who was watching behind them felt proud of their kids. They look at each other and smile.

"You guys go ahead. Gotta pay for this."

Sakura kissed Eunbi's cheek and went to the cashier.

"Let's go kids."

--

Sakura was trying so hard not to grunt. She stare at the huge popcorn on her hand. 

Turns out, her kids was too exhausted to eat the popcorn at the plan. Eunbi stare at her with Wonyoung in her arms. She smirked.

"Told you to buy the small one."

And Sakura sighed.

--

A/N

I miss miyawaki family so--