Photoshoot

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

“You want what?”

Sakura grinned at the couple in front of her.

“Come on, I know you two can do it.”

Minju turns her head at Chaewon, looking worried.

“But unnie, I never take a picture like this… Let alone a couple shots, have you seen how I took a picture of my own food? It’s a disaster!”

Sakura calmly takes a sip of her Mirkis. Chaewon scrunched up her eyes, looking at Sakura suspiciously.

“Yeah, you do know how she takes a picture of her own food. You were the one who exposed her to the entire world.”

Minju nodded her head vigorously. Sakura rolled her eyes and put Mirkis back to the table.

“I know, but Eunbi speaks highly about you Min. She even said you came in second after Hyewon.”

Minju blinked her eyes repeatedly, and soon her face was red. Chaewon, still in her suspicious state, staring straight at Sakura.

“... You’re on a tight budget, aren’t you?”

Sakura moved her eyes elsewhere, avoiding Chaewon’s. The couple sigh as they know the four sisters are now starting school and Eunbi is still slowly regaining her once fame in theater. So Sakura was the only one who could pay the bills at this moment.

“Come on, help me out! We don’t really have wedding photos or whatsoever because we were… rushing our marriage. Please please pleaaaassee~!”

Chaewon grunted and shoved Sakura away from her face. Minju giggled, feeling a little sorry to the older woman.

“Okay unnie, I will. I’ll take a picture of you and Eunbi unnie.”

Sakura grasped Minju’s hands and kissed it, making the younger one blushed madly. Chaewon, who saw it, hit Sakura’s head a little bit hard.

“Get away from my woman or I won’t let her go taking your damn pictures.”

Never in life Sakura felt extremely scared.

--

“Ding wants to! Take a picture of Ding too!!”

“Wonnie, Wonnie!!”

“Minju unnie! Hii too! Hii too!”

“Unnie, unnie! I want it too!”

Minju was overwhelmed by the requests of the four childerns. It was calm when they first arrived, as the couple usually hung out there. But the moment Sakura brings the camera that Hyewon lent to her, the kids surround Minju like hungry sharks.

“Chaewon unnie! Help me!”

Chaewon scratched her head, as she didn't know what to do either. So she just walked over them, grabbed Hitomi, and ran away. At least Minju only needs to deal with three kids now. As Minju was busy taking pictures of the kids, Sakura and Eunbi had changed into dresses. Both are wearing short dresses, with thin-straps for Sakura and a single strap for Eunbi. Both are wearing the same peach colors that match with their skin tone. Eunbi stares at her reflection, somewhat proud with how she looks.

“Wow, this dress looks good. How did you find it, baby?”

Sakura grinned and walked over her wife before she circled her arms around Eunbi’s waist.

“Yuri recommended this. Said it will look good for us. She had great eyes, unlike Yena.”

Eunbi laughed as she hit Sakura’s shoulder softly. Sakura just grinned and leaned down to Eunbi’s neck, leaving her lips attached there.

“Hey, come on. They are waiting downstairs.”

Sakura just hummed and didn’t stop kissing her wife’s neck. Eunbi let herself be pampered by her wife, enjoying the soft kisses. As Sakura’s hand was about to get naughtier, they heard a bang, not a knock, from their bedroom door.

“I swear if you two are doing funny business inside there, I’m gonna take Minju home!”

It was Chaewon. Eunbi giggled as she heard Sakura grunted and let go of her waist. Before Sakura could walk away, Eunbi wrapped her arms around Sakura’s neck, pulling her down until Eunbi’s lips were right beside Sakura’s ear.

“We’ll continue later… if you behave.”

--

“Whoaaa mommy looks pretty!!”

Sakura faked a gasp because of her daughter’s comment.

“Hey! Mama looks pretty too!”

Yujin just stuck out her tongue and ran to Eunbi, hugging her legs. Eunbi smirked and raised her ching, feeling a little smugly over her wife. Sakura just rolled her eyes and she found Wonyoung staring at her. Sakura crouched down and grinned.

“Mama pretty, right?”

Wonyoung just grinned before she ran to Eunbi, hugging the other side of Eunbi’s leg. Sakura huffed and walked over Minju, who was looking for a great background for the pictures.

“Hey Min. We’re ready.”

Minju turned her head and nodded. She looks back at Chaewon.

“I think it will be good here right?”

Chaewon nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, come here unnie.”

Eunbi, with the help of Sakura, is finally able to make Yujin and Wonyoung untangle themselves from Eunbi’s legs. Nako and Hitomi brought their sisters to the sofa, watching their parents. Sakura and Eunbi stood awkwardly in the middle of the room, with all eyes on them.

“Come on, why are you two so awkward?”

Chaewon, who was now standing beside Minju, teasing them.

“Shut up! I don’t know what to do!”

Chaewon rolled her eyes and stepped forward.

“Okay, you two face each other. Good.”

Eunbi and Sakura were looking at each other and smiling before they turned their heads to Chaewon. Unknown to them, MInju has started taking pictures.

“Okay, both of you don't stare at each other, look at me. Kkura unnie, put one of your hands on her shoulder, that’s it. And put the other one at her cheek.”

Sakura did what Chaewon instructed her to do and struggled a little bit out of nervousness and awkwardness. Eunbi couldn’t help but stare at Sakura, thinking how cute her wife was. Eunbi put a hand on Sakura’s cheek, rubbing it softly.

“Baby, just imagine no one here except us.”

Sakura leaned on Eunbi's palm, before she smiled softly. Both staring at each other tenderly until Chaewon cleared .

“You two are cute, but we have limited time here.”

Minju smiles apologetically as she holds the camera. Sakura and Eunbi immediately turned their head and Sakura put her hand on Eunbi’s cheek, looking natural now.

“Whoa, perfect unnie! Hold it!”

After a couple of snaps, Minju finally calls it done. Sakura and Eunbi turned their heads to each other and smiled. Sakura caressed Eunbi’s cheek softly and but leaned forward, stealing a kiss from her wife.

“Happy anniversary baby.”

Eunbi smiled and captured Sakura’s lips again, smiling through the kisses, ignoring the world that revolved around them.

Until,

“YUJIN!! GET THAT COCKROACH AWAY!!!!!!!!”

A/N

YOU KNOW WHERE I GOT THIS INSPIRATION CAME FROM.

THIS IS ALL I COULD THINK FOR THAT PICTURE.

And let's pretend today was their anniversary okay

Enjoy~