Photo Album

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

“Hmm…”

Sakura was staring at the huge photo album on her lap. She was frowning as she was flipping through the pages. Eunbi, who was just out of Yujin and Wonyoung room after putting them to sleep, caught her wife sitting alone in the dark. She walked toward Sakura and sat beside her, hooked her arms as she snuggled to her side.

“What are you doing here alone?”

Sakura turned her head and kissed Eunbi’s head before she’s back to the photo album.

“I was looking at the kids’ album. I just realized we don’t have many photos of Wonyoung. Is it because I’m too busy?”

Eunbi rubbed her arms softly.

“We are too busy, not just you. With the older kids started school, me getting back to theater and that stupid virus, I guess we both forgetting that Wonyoung is not going to be a baby forever.”

Sakura’s frown deepened. Nako obviously had the most pictures as for some couple of years, she was the only child of the Miyawaki family. But Wonyoung’s photograph was too little for Sakura’s liking. She closed the album and took her phone, typing something. Eunbi leaned over, took a peak at what message Sakura typed.

“You’re taking a day off tomorrow?”

Sakura turned off her phone and grinned at Eunbi.

“Wonyoung doesn’t have school tomorrow right? Let’s take her to a park or somewhere. I’m gonna fill this album with her pictures.”

Eunbi smiled warmly and pulled Sakura’s face before she kissed her wife softly.

“The kids are so lucky to have you as their mother.”

--

“How about there?”

Sakura pointed at the scheduled park. No one was there at this hour because it was supposed to be working hours. After dropping off the other kids to school, Sakura and Eunbi took Wonyoung around the area to find a good spot to take a picture.

“Isn’t that a little bit too dark? There will be lots of bugs in there.”

Wonyoung gasped from her car seat.

“Nooo! No bugs!”

Sakura saw Wonyoung glaring cutely at her through the rear view. Sakura laughed before she raised the window up.

“Okay, okay princess. Another place.”

Sakura drives around, trying to find the best place that is bug-free and bright enough for them to take a picture. After getting some recommendation places from both Hyewon and Chaeyeon, they finally found a good spot for a picture.

“Mommy, Wonnie hungry..”

Turns out, they had driven around for a couple of hours and didn’t realize it was almost lunch time. After Sakura parked the car, she ran to the nearest convenience store to buy kimbap for her family. After filling their stomach with food, Sakura took Wonyoung into her arms and walked to the park.

“It’s good here, right?”

Eunbi looked around and nodded. They took a spot under the tree so the result will be pretty for Wonyoung. Eunbi led Wonyoung to stand to the nearest rock.

“Okay baby, stand here okay? Mama gonna take a pretty picture of you.”

Sakura was already on standby with her camera in front of her face, finding a good angle to capture her daughter. Eunbi, who was standing behind Sakura, rushed to Wonyoung’s side.

“Hold on, Kkura. I’m gonna fix her hair.”

Eunbi tuck Wonyoung’s hair behind her ears and fixed her bangs.

“There, my baby is so pretty!”

Wonyoung smiled widely at the compliment. Thankfully, Sakura has captured the beautiful moment of her daughter, an extra bonus when she captured the moment where Eunbi fixed Wonyoung’s hair.

“Okay, next spot!”

They moved to the next spot and let Wonyoung play freely as Sakura was trying to capture her natural smile. She also took some of Eunbi’s pictures when she was playing together with Wonyoung.

“Mama! Wonnie wants to take photos too!”

Sakura helped Wonyoung to take some pictures of Eunbi, who was posing fiercely to the camera.

“Whoa babe, you looked like you’re 6ft tall! Wonnie, you’re a genius!”

Sakura ruffled Wonyoung’s hair as she complimented her. Because of the compliments, Wonyoung took some of her parents' pictures together as well. The rest of the day were getting chillier as the clouds had turned grey. Sakura had to fetch a blanket from the car and put it over Wonyoung, as it was cold and windy.

“Okay, last shot before we pick Yujin up from school.”

Eunbi took Wonyoung with her as Sakura rushed to her wife and daughter's side. She lifted the camera.

“Kimchiii!”

Sakura and Eunbi have turned their heads to kiss Wonyoung on her cheeks, resulting in their daughter to smile widely. Sakura grinned satisfiedly as she was thinking about the great result of the photos. As she turned her camera, her face paled.

“... Hun?”

Eunbi, who just put Wonyoung down, turns her head to Sakura. Her wife looked pale as she was looking down at the camera.

“Baby, you okay??”

Sakura lifted her head, and showed the camera slowly to Eunbi.

“.... There is no roll film on this camera…”

They decided to take Wonyoung’s picture at home, together with their other kids.

--

A/N

OF COURSE YOU ALL KNOW WHERE I GOT INSPIRATION FOR THIS RIGHT?!