Sisters Date

A Day With Miyawaki Family

Double update! You guys might wanna check the previous chapter first! Thank you!

--

"Be careful, okay?"

Nako and Hitomi nodded at their mommy, who was watching them in front of the door. Eunbi bite her lips, getting worried as her older daughters are gonna go shopping alone.

"Hiichan, don't wander around without telling Nako, okay? And Nako, keep your eyes on your sister."

Both nodded and hug their mommy before Nako opened the door. They turned their head once again to see their mommy crossed her arms on her chest, watching them with worried eyes.

"We're going!"

--

"Whoaaa~!"

Hitomi was amazed by the store. Nako bring Hitomi to Olive Old as Hitomi lost her hairband. Nako remember Eunbi bring her here when she asked for hairband so when she heard Hitomi asked Eunbi to buy her one, Nako decided to take her younger sister here. She took the shopping cart, with Hitomi still staring at the store, amazed. Nako smike and grabbed Hitomi's hand.

"Come on, Hii. Let's find you a hairband."

Hitomi nodded and hold her sister's hand tightly. They were looking around, until a shopkeeper went closer to them. Nako felt Hitomi's grip on her hand went tighter, so she tried to calm her sister.

"It's okay, Hii. She's gonna help us."

Not long after Nako said that, the shopkeeper bent down and smile at them.

"Hello there! Can I help you?"

Nako, being the oldest, answered her.

"Do you know where the hairband is?"

The shopkeeper smile and nodded.

"Come with me!"

Nako and Hitomi followed the shopkeeper until Hitomi's eyes sparkled. The shopkeeper lead them to the hairband station, making Hitomi cutely gasped at the selections. She let go of Nako's hand and went to hug the shopkeeper's legs.

"Thank you, unnie! You're so nice!"

The shopkeeper tried her best to hold her squealed and patted Hitomi's head.

"You're welcome! Enjoy shopping!"

After the shopkeeper left them, Hitomi dragged Nako to choose the hairband. It took them 20 minutes to finally decided to buy some of the cute hairband. They were not only buy that for both of them, but als their younger sisters and their mommy. 

"Here you go! Have a safe trip and went staright to home, okay?"

Nako and Hitomi nodded. Hitomi waved her tiny hand to the shopkeeper before went out. As they were walking to their home, they heard familiar voice called them.

"Eh? Nako? Hiichan?"

Nako and Hitomi turned their head, only to find their mama walking toward them. Sakura just got back from work. Nako and Hitomi rushed to their mama and hug her.

"Eh? You guys went shopping?"

Nako and Hitomi nodded. Sakura smile and patted their head.

"Awesome. Let's head home. Mama is starving."

Sakura took their tiny hands and walked together, until Hitomi gasped out of sudden.

"Hii didn't buy mama hairband!"

Sakura smile.

"It's okay, Hii."

Hitomi pouted.

"But Hii buy one for mommy."

Sakura's smile twitched. Her daughter just forget about her, again.

"A-Ah.."

--

A/N

I don't know if it's legit or not, but someone has spotted Nako and Hitomi went to Olive Young together! And this one was inspired with that!

It's a double update, so you guys might wanna check the previous chapter!

Enjoy!

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars