Jealous

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Sakura taking a day off today and decided to go with Eunbi to pick up Nako from school. Since Wonyoung and Yujin was at Eunbi's parents and Hitomi has a ballet class to do, Nako was excited as she could be the only daughter before they pick Hitomi from her ballet school. Nako swinging her mama and mommy's hand excitedly. She look up and stare at her mama.

"Mama can we go get some ice cream while waiting for Hiichan?"

Sakura look at Eunbi who smile back at her. Sakura grinned at her daughter.

"Sure, kid."

Nako squeal excitedly and that makes her parents smile at her antics. The family arrived at the famous ice cream shop 'Bucket Robbins' and went inside. Sakura ordered an ice ameicano for her, ice green tea latte for Eunbi, and a single scoop mint choco for her daughter. After she finished ordering, she went to her wife and daughter who take a seat at the corner. Sakura took a seat in front of Eunbi while Nako sitting beside her wife.

"You got my favorite right mama?"

Nako asked her hopefully. Sakura pretend to ponder.

"Hmm... What did I ordered... Was it chocolate? Berry Berry Strawberry? Shooting Star?"

Nako whined.

"Mamaaaa~~"

Sakura grinned and patted Nako's head.

"Relax big baby. I won't forgot your favorite."

Nako smile widely and flapping her feet. Nako hummed while eyeing the worker who was scooping a choco mint ice cream into a cup. Eunbi her daughter's hair.

"You go get your ice cream."

Nako jumped from her seat and run toward the counter. She tip toeing and waiting for the staff to give her well deserves ice cream. Nako went back with the staff trailing behind her with two cups.

"One Ice Americano and one Ice Green Tea Latte. Enjoy your ice cream."

The staff patted Nako's head before went back to the counter. Nako ate her ice cream happily. Eunbi her phone when she felt it vibrated. After checking the message, she turn to Nako.

"Nako, why did Miku's mom asking me about cafe?"

Nako stopped eating and turned her head to her mom.

"Oh, it's for our homework mommy. I have to visit a different cafes and make a journal for it."

Sakura, who was drinking her coffee quietly, put her cup down. She knew she hasn't been able to help her daughter's homework that much. She was plannin on her head to go with her daughter, if she wants.

"So, who are you gonna take to the cafes?"

Eunbi raised her brow. Sakura looks nonchalant about her question but Eunbi knows better that the younger girl was dying to be picked. Nako was enjoying her ice cream.

"With mommy of course."

There was a paused and Sakura hummed. She went back drinking her coffee. Eunbi chuckled and feel bad.

"Mama looks upset, Nako."

Nako stop eating and look up. True, Sakura looks upset so she reached her tiny hand to her mama.

"Mama are you upset because what I said?"

Sakura just hummed. Nako smile widely.

"Mama love Nako that much?"

"Eung."

Eunbi tried her best to not squealing. It was a rare moment where Sakura being a tsundere like this in front of her kids and she looks adorable. Nako puffed her cheeks.

"But mama always play with Yudings."

Sakura's eyes widened.

"I did not! I play equally with all of you!"

"But.. but.."

"I want to go with you thoug.."

Now it's Sakura's turn to pout. Nako look so lost and feel bad. Eunbi just enjoying her wife and daughter's cute banter until..

"Daddy~"

Eunbi spurt her drink to Sakura.

"Bi!"

"Mama!"

Eunbi hurriedly wiped and her wife. She then turned her head to her daughter.

"Nako! Where did you learn that?! Why you called your mama 'daddy'?!"

Nako scoffed.

"I heard you calling mama 'daddy' two nights ago. If you can call mama daddy, why can't I?"

Eunbi look at her daughter in disbelief. Sakura tried to stifle her laugh. Eunbi smacked her wife.

"Do something!"

Sakura scoffed and turned serious to Nako.

"Nako, only mommy can call me 'daddy' okay? Beside, you're too you-- OUCH!!"

Eunbi just stepped on Sakura's feet. Eunbi turned her head to Nako.

"Nako, hear me. You can't call mama 'daddy' okay? Beside, it was an.. accident--"

"Pfft. Accident my - Urgh."

Sakura got a direct hit on her stomach by Eunbi's elbow. Nako look at her mom and her mama.

"Well then, you shouldn't say that out loud. Yujin has been teaching Wonyoung to call her daddy too because she wants to be like mama."

Eunbi feels like fainting.

--

A/N

Inspired by jealous Kkura appa from Arcade~ Tehee

Enjoy~~

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars I have to type it fast before I lost my imagination for this