Ice Cream Date

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Eunbi stare at the back of her wife who was crouching down at the train station. Ever since Sakura called her to informed that she left her wallet at Hitomi's bag and couldn't go home, Eunbi immediately called her mom to take care of Yujin and went to pick up her wife. 

Eunbi felt like kicking this girl in the , so she did.

"Ouch! Ya-- OH!! HONEEEY!!!"

Sakura stand up and went to Eunbi before leap into her arms. Eunbi had no choice but catch her.

"You're here! Thank god!! I thought I'll be alone here waiting for Hiichan to come back!"

Eunbi let go of her wife and glare at her wife. Eunbi sighed.

"Seriously, Kkura. I am seriously speechless right now."

Sakura whined.

"Oh, come on hun. This is the first time I did this! And.. at least I didn't forgot about Hiichan.."

Eunbi shake her head.

"How many times do I have to tell you to bring you're own bag? Thank god my mom wasn't busy so she could take care of Yujin."

Sakura pout.

"Sorry..."

Eunbi rubbed her temple.

"Did you asked Hiichan's teacher when will they back?"

Sakura nodded proudly, as if she saved a country.

"Yup! They'll come back after lunch!"

Eunbi gazed at her wife riddiculously.

"Seriously, what would you do if I'm not coming? I want you to reflect from this, Kkura."

Sakura look down, pouting. Now Eunbi feels bad. She knew it wasn't Sakura's intention to left her wallet at their daughter's bag. But she had told the younger girl to bring her own bag to put her stuffs. Eunbi look at her watch.

"We have three hours until Hiichan back. Do you want to go somewhere?"

Sakura lift her head and look at Eunbi brightly. She took Eunbi's hand and sway it happily.

"I saw an ice cream shop! I'm sure you're gonna love that!"

Eunbi smile internally. Even at times like this, Sakura still thinking about Eunbi. It touched her heart, but still pissed at the younger girl. Suddenly, Sakura turned her head and grinned.

"But you pay."

Eunbi rolled her eyes and smack Sakura's back.

--

Sakura was staring softly at her wife who was eating her ice cream happily. They were sitting inside the ice cream shop. They decided to wait Hitomi there.

"Is it good?"

Eunbi look up and nodded her head ike a kid. Sakura grinned and patted her head.

"See? I told you, you'll like it."

Eunbi rolled her eyes and feed Sakura. Sakura gladly took the offer and hummed.

"Wow, this is seriously good! Let's take the kids here next time!"

Eunbi sighed contently, but grinned cheekily.

"You'll pay next time."

Sakura rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Oh come on!"

Eunbi giggle and patted her head. Sakura pout turned into a grin and help her wife finishing the ice cream.After they finished the ice cream, the couple waiting for their kid by chatting. They mostly reminiscing the past.

"And remember that time when you said you'll pay but your card wasn't working? You're so cute when you asked me to help you."

Eunbi's face went red.

"Oh shut up! I mean, it is fair if I pay right?! SInce you payed for our lunch so that's the only thing I could do!"

Sakura grinned.

"Yeah, so much for that."

Eunbi glare at the younger girl. Sakura laugh and patted her head.

"It's okay, hun. It was cute. I think I fell in love with you all over again because of that."

Eunbi blushed at Sakura statement. Sakura took her hand and inerwined their fingers together. Eunbi playing with their fingers in silent while Sakura watching her wife. Eunbi yawned.

"Sleepy?"

Eunbi nodded. Sakura change her seat and went to Eunbi's side. Eunbi automatically link their arms together and leaned her head on Sakura's shoulder. Sakura sit there silently, letting her wife take her well deserved rest since she's been taking care of Yujin. Listening to Eunbi's soft breath makes Sakura felt sleepy as well. She decided to closed her eyes for a second.

..

...

....

Drrt... Drrttt....

Sakura flinched when she felt her phone vibrating. She blindly searching for her phone and unlocked it. There was a call.

"Hello?"

Sakura answered groggily. Hearing Sakura's voice makes Eunbi awake.

"Hello Mrs. Miyawaki. I'm sorry for distubing you, but may I know when will you pick up Hitomi? We've already reached school since an hour ago."

Sakura's eyes widened and immediately checked the time.

"EUN! WE OVERSLEPT!"

--

A/N

Okay, Kkubiz are breathin heard tonight. THAT'S WHY I'M HERE LOL

WHY ARE THEY SO SOFT AND SAKURA!! SHE LITERALLY GIVING THIS GF VIBES IM IN LOVE. AND SAKUMAIL!! EUNBI IS SO CUTE SLEEING LIKE THAT AND SAKURA SAID SHE WAS CUTE.. YES EUNBI IS SO CUTE KKURA-YAH KIDHCUEHFUIEHUF

ENJOY YOU GUYS! And I'm sorry lol

P.s Sorry for typos and grammars