Picnic

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Is it on?"

Sakura was looking at the new camera that she bought recently. Eunbi was looking at her with Wonyoung at her laps. Sakura scratched her head.

"Is it recording, babe?"

Sakura turned the screen that showed herself. She smile brightly.

"Yup! It's on now! Hi guys~"

Sakura waved at the camera excitedly. Now she moved the camera to Eunbi and Wonyoung.

"Wave you hand, mommy. And hi there Wonnie~"

Eunbi smile while holding Wonyoung who got really excited because of the camera.

"Mewa!!"

Sakura squealed. She moved the camera again, searching for her other kids. She shrugged her shoulders when she saw them playing quite far, so she decided to filmed the food first.

"Look at here guys, my wife made it all! Isn't that amazing?! And look! Kkura-bbang! I made that one."

Sakura look at the camera smuggly. Eunbi rolled her eyes and took the camera from Sakura's hand. She look at the camera and waved.

"Hi~ Today mama told us to go picnic because the weather is nice. Wonnie, baby! Look at mommy sweetie!"

Wonyoung, who was now busy with her food, look at Eunbi and giggled.

"Mommy, mewa!"

Sakura moved herself beside Eunbi and wrapped her arms around Eunbi's shoulders. She changed the view into both of them. Sakura and Eunbi was looking at the camera.

"Wow, my wife is so pretty."

Sakura kissed Eunbi's cheek. Eunbi slapped her head away. Sakura pouted.

"See, guys? I'm just trying to be lovey dovey with her but this is what I go-- YAH! MIYAWAKI YUJIN!! STOP SCARING YOUR SISTERS-- Oh my god that kid."

Eunbi hurriedly change the camera angle and shows Nako and Hitomi, who was running toward her with fears written on their face.

"MOMMY!! HELP!"

"MOMMY!! HII SCARED!"

Eunbi just laugh and continue filming Sakura, who was now unable to get closer to Yujin, who was holding a.. SNAKE?!

"YAH!! YUJIN WHERE DID YOU GET THAT--"

"MAMA LOOK! IT'S SLIMMY!"

"Y-YAH!! THROW IT AWAY! EUN, HELP ME!!"

Eunbi was still laughing with the camera on her hand. Wonyoung is now walking to Sakura's leg and latched herself there. Yujin are still showing that snake thing. Was that a snake or just a branch? Eunbi has no idea. Suddenly, Sakura look at Yujin with horror. Yujin stare Sakura and the 'snake' back and forth. Huge grin appeared on her face.

"Miyawaki Yujin, don't you dar-- AAAAAARGHHH GET IT OFF GET IT OOOFFF!!!"

Yujin just throw that thing to Sakura, who was now jumping, with Wonyoung sitting beside her clapping, Yujin just stare at her mama while smiling, also Nako and Hitomi behind her, screaming too.

What a mess.

--

A/N

Inspired by Eunsaku fancam(?) from Kcon Thailand! And also all the idea from my baby @FreedomKid010!

This is such a mess XD

Enjoy~ 

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars!