Rider Jacket

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Yujin love to copies her family, especially her mama. Just like how Sakura couldn't stop playing with her Animal Crossing, Yujin also wanted to play on her own. Of course, Eunbi giving Sakura hell when she saw Sakura almost buy the limited edition Animal Crossing version for Switch. Thankfully, Yujin also got bored easily.

Not only Sakura, Yujin also copies Nako a lot. It's not as severe as Sakura where Yujin basically begged Sakura to buy a clothes that similiar to hers, but Yujin follows Nako in whatever she was doing. If Nako went to the kitchen, Yujin also following behind her. If Nako eats, Yujin eat. And if Yujin could, she would even follow Nako to the bathroom. Instead, she waits for Nako in front of the bathroom. Just like a puppy.

The one that Yujin never copy was her mommy. Maybe because Eunbi's clothes was too complicated for Yujin's taste, or reading books was never Yujin's favourite thing to do, but the family never saw Yujin got intersted in what Eunbi does or wear.

Not until today.

"Woaaah!! Mommy you look so cool!"

Eunbi wears her old rider jacket for the first time after she got married. Truthfully, she was in the middle of cleaning up her and Sakura's wardrobe when she found her rider jacket yesterday. And when she shows it to Sakura last night, let's just say that the parents doesn't get enough sleep. And today, she decided to wear it again for shopping groceries with Yujin and Wonyoung since the weather is not that cold anymore. Eunbi look down at Yujin who was staring at her in awe. Eunbi blushed and also think that Yujin's expression was especially cute so she patted her head.

"Thank you baby. Now let's wear this okay?"

Yujin touched the rider jacket in admiration.

"This jacket is so cool mommy! What is this??"

Eunbi chuckled and buttoned up Yujin's clothes before putting a coat for Wonyoung.

"This is my old rider jacket, Ding. Looks cool right?"

Yujin nodded and couldn't take her eyes off of her mommy's jacket. Yujin doesn't even realized that Eunbi already took her hand and pulled her softly.

"Come on, Ding."

--

"Mama!"

Sakura just finished her shower when Yujin barged in to her room.

"Huh? What's wrong Ding?"

Yujin look around to find her target. Her eyes sparkles when she found her target and ran toward it.

"Ding want this! Ding want to be cool like mommy!!"

Sakura scratched her head and look at Yujin. She took the rider jacket from the hanger and put it around Yujin.

"It's too big for you. Beside, this is mommy's. You should ask about this to her, not me."

Without even answering her mama, Yujin dashed out from the room and went to her older sisters room, where Eunbi helps her sisters with their homework.

"Mommy, mommy! Can Yuding borrow this?!"

Three heads stare at Yujin, who was posing with her hands on her waist. Nako raised her brow while Hitomi clapped her hands, appreciating her sister's effort to be cool. Eunbi chuckled softly and went to Yujin before she scoop her daughter.

"But it's too big for you. Is that okay?"

Yujin look down and it was true that the jacket was too big for Yujin. Yujin pouted and look up at her mommy.

"But Ding want to looks cool like mommy.."

Eunbi smile and kissed her cheek.

"Okay, mommy will try to find the right sizefor you tomorrow okay?"

Yujin pumped her fists into the air and hugged Eunbi's neck.

"Thank you mommy!! Now Ding can looks cool!!"

Hitomi and Eunbi giggles at her antics. Nako then questioned her sister.

"Don't you always want to be like mama, Ding?"

Yujin turn her head to Nako.

"But mama doesn't look cool."

Eunbi's laugh roared because of Yujin's innocent comment.

"Your mama will cry if she hear this, Ding!"

Little did they know, someone was listening behind the closed door.

"What the- I can be cool if I want too!! Right Wonnie? Mama is cool right?!"

Wonyoung, who was in Sakura's embrace, shaking her head while laughing.

"Mama funny!"

--

A/N

Inspired by the cute interaction between Yujin and Eunbi from their Private Mails!

Ah this mommy-daughter duo is so adorable.

I'm sorry for not updating regularly.. Hope you guys like this one. 

Thank you for reading, and enjoy!

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars.