Flu Shot

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Don't wanna."

Eunbi sighed. This is the time of the year where all citizens needs their flu shot, including hee family. But one particular member of her family, which is her oldest daughter, Miyawaki Nako, despise shots. 

"Nako, it won't hurt."

Nako shake her head.

"No."

Eunbi sighed tiredly. They are going to get a flu shot tomorrow, including Wonyoung. But persuading Nako will be hard. Eunbi look over her shoulder and stare pleadingly at Sakura, who was watching from the back.

"Help me...."

Sakura found that extremely cute and she patted Eunbi's head. She crouched down in front of Nako.

"Will you do it if aunt Sasshi is here?"

Nako's ears perked with the name of her favourite aunt. But Nako is a smart kid. She's not answering. Eunbi look at Sakura hopelessly.

"What should we do?"

Sakura stare at her family. She counted all her family members before grinning. She look back at Nako.

"Okay, how about I invited Chaewon unnie and Minju unnie? That way, you could be the last one to get shot."

Nako knew she can't do anything when her mama has spoken. She didn't reply, but nodded her head. Sakura smile triumphantly. Eunbi sighed in relieved and kissed Sakura's cheek.

"Thank you baby."

Sakura just wrapped her arms around Eunbi and grinned.

"Anytime, babe."

--

"Noooooo!!"

Sakura was trying to hold Nako, who was crouching down with her head burried at her own laps. Eunbi was with Wonyoung, who was now getting shot. Chaewon was trying to help while Minju busy taking a picture of the scared Nako.

"Won! She's so cute~!"

Minju was squealing at the sight of Nako. Chaewon rolled her eyes.

"Babe, instead of taking a picture of her why don't you help use persuade her?"

Minju pouted and put her phone at the back of her jeans.

"Should I take it twice for her?"

Her questikn made Sakura glare at her while Nako shot up her head.

"Yes! Minju unnie please help me!"

Chaewon shake her head and dragged Minju far away from them. Sakura sighed.

"Come on, kid. I'll hold you. It doesn't hurt, I promise."

Nako stare at her mama, hopelessly.

"Promised?"

Sakura nodded and spread her arms. Nako ran toward Sakura's arms and instantly get hugged by her mama. Sakira hold her up and walk to Eunbi, who was holding Wonyoung who was sniffing. Sakura grinned and patted Wonyoung's head.

"Good girl. Now it's Nako unnie's turn."

Eunbi get up from her seat and let Sakura take a seat. Yujin suddenly popped up behind Sakura and hold Nako's hand.

"Unnie! Not scary! Yuding will protect you!"

Nako held Yujin's hand tighter and closed her eyes when she felt her mama unfold her sleeves. She felt Yujin patting her head and that's all she could feel of. 

"Aand it's done."

Nako opened her eyes and look at grinning Sakura.

"It doesn't hurt, right?"

Nako look at her arms and nodded. She hug Sakura's neck.

"Thank you mama."

She turned her head and stare at Yujin who stil holding her hand. She patted Yujin's head.

"Thank you, Yuding."

Yujin grinned. She was about to hug Nako when Minju suddenly emerged.

"Noooo! This is all your fault! I missed Nako getting her shot!"

Minju hit the blank face Chaewon.

"It's my fault now?"

--

A/N

This one inspired by their flu shot lol 

NAKO IS A BABY. A BABY I'M TELLING YOU.

Enjoy~

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars