As a Family

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Eunbi suddenly clutched her lower abdomen and squeeze it softly. She controlled herself by grabbing the dining chair. It was breakfast time so all her kids watching her worriedly.

"Mommy are you okay?"

Nako stop eating and asked her mom carefully. Eunbi lift her head and saw how her kids look at her in concerned. Eunbi put up a smile and grinned.

"Mommy is fine."

Yujin put her bread down.

"Mommy want to poop?"

Eunbi laugh and went to Yujin's side and ruffled her hair.

"Yes, Ding. It seems like I want to poop."

Her kids ressumed their eating when Sakura come down in hurry. She had an early meeting and she was probably late. Eunbi assist her wife by prepared her shoes and help her fixed her shirt. Sakura went to her kids and give each and everyone of them a kiss in their head before she went to Eunbi and gave her a peck.

"I will probably back late tonight so don't wait for me okay?"

Eunbi just stare at Sakura, making Sakura stare confusedly at her wife.

"Eun?"

Sakura then look down and saw Eunbi's hand on her stomach. She grinned.

"Ah, sorry for taking your time baby. Enjoy your me time at the bathroom."

Eunbi growled and hit Sakura. Sakura laugh and give her another kiss.

"See ya, babe!"

Not long after Sakura gone, Nako and Hitomi also went to school. Today was Yujin's day free time from her kindergarten so she went to play with Wonyoung. Eunbi clutched her stomach again, feeling the pain pierced through her abdomen. She bit her lips to prevent a groan escaped and tried to ignore the pain. She took all the dishes and drop it at the sink before she check up on her babies.

"Mommy want to poop?"

Yujin ask when she saw Eunbi went toward them. Eunbi sighed softly and bobbed Yujin's nose.

"Mommy gonna go to the toilet for awhile okay? Can you take care of Wonnie?"

Yujin gave her a salute. Eunbi laugh and patted her head before went to the bathroom. She also bring her sanitary pad, just in case if it was her period although now she just realized that she was five days late from her last period. 

"False alarm."

That's what she said after she went to the toilet. She rubbed her stomach softly.

"Ugh.. I guess soup for lunch will be nice."

--

She thought the pain was tolerable, but it goes worsened. The pain in her stomach making her sweat and feeling a little weakened. And the worst thing is Yujin and Wonyoung had their occasional fights. Which means ton of screams, a little punches and bites, and cries. They did stop when Eunbi hold both of them. But that also mean she need to withstand the growing pain on her stomach.

"WONNIE NO!!"

"DING BAD!!"

Eunbi squeezed her eyes while holding Yujin and Wonyoung in her arms. She couldn't even speak, as the pain was too unbearable. Wonyoung suddenly launched herself to hit Yujin, making her move in Eunbi's arm. Yujin, trying to defend herself, also squirmed in Eunbi's arm, trying to get away from Wonyoung.

"Hey-"

Before Eunbi could scold them, Yujin already ran to the living room. Wonyoung tried to get away from Eunbi's arm, but since Eunbi doesn't have any strength left, Wonyoung could easily escaped from her mommy's arm. Eunbi clutched her stomach again, and now her head was starting to spin. She walk to the living room, while holding into the wall. When she arrived, she saw Wonyoung tried to hit Yujin, and Yujin blocked an hit from Wonyoung. Eunbi felt helpless. She took another step to reach her youngest daughters.

"We're ho--"

"MOMMY!!"

Nako and Hitomi, who just got back from school, got alarmed by their sister's voice and rushed to their sisters. Nako and HItomi gasped at the sight of unconcious Eunbi with Yujin on her side, shaking her body and Wonyoung staring at them from afar.

"MOM!"

--

Sakura throw her suit and bag somewhere at the office and drop herself into her chair. She stare blankly at the ceiling, as she finally finished her seven hours meeting. Sakura released a long sigh before her eyes drop to a photo frame of her family that she put on her desk. She smile and reached the frame and stare at the photo lovingly. She heard a knock at her door.

"Come in."

Aoi came with a tray with a cup. She put the cup on her desk.

"You should take a break, Saku-chan. Eunbi-san will kill me if you went home tired."

Sakura chuckled and took a cup of tea from Aoi.

"Thanks, Aoi-tan. My next meeting would be in thirty minutes right?"

Aoi check on her watch and nodded.

"Yeah. You could take some nap, Saku-chan. I'll wke you up five minutes before meeting started."

Sakura smile gratefuly at Aoi. As she was about to take a sip from her cup, her phone ring. Aoi bow slightly and make her way out, about to leave Sakura.

"Oh, Kwangbae. Sorry I couldn't come if you-"

"Huh?"

Aoi look back and saw Sakura suddeny look serious. Sakura's face went pale.

"Eunbi was unconcious?"

Aoi rushed to Sakura's side. Sakura nodded to her phone.

"Okay, okay. I will. Pl-please take care of her, Kwang."

Sakura turned off her phone.

"Something's wrong?"

Sakura lift her head and stare at worried Aoi.

"I-It's Hyewon. Eunbi.. She.."

Sakura took a deep breath to calmed herself.

"The kids saw her unconcious. She's at the hospital now."

Aoi gasped softly. She squeezed Sakura's arm softly.

"Go. I'll tell the board your situation. Can you drive?"

Sakura nodded absen-mindedly. Aoi slap her cheek softly.

"Hey, focus. Whatever happened, she needs you to be focus. Do you want me to call the driver?"

Sakura blinked slowly and shake her head.

"N-No. I could drive. Thank you so much, Aoi. I owe you."

Sakura hurriedly took her bag, leaving her suit and ran as fast as she could.

"Eun, please be safe.."

--

Sakura arrived at the hospital, frantically searching for her kids. The sight of all her kids sitting at the hospital hall broke her heart so she went to them as fast as she could. Wonyoung was the first one who saw her.

"Mamaaa!"

Nako, Hitomi and Yujin turn their head and saw Sakura running to them. They immediately hop down from the chair and lunged a Sakura. Sakura crouched down and hug all her kids, checking on them, making sure they were okay.

"You guys okay? What happened?"

All her kids were crying when they were in Sakura's arms. They look scared but also relieved.

"M-Mommy-"

"D-Ding.. a-and Won-"

"Hii sc-scared.."

"Mamaa! Ding bad!"

Sakura hug them tighter. Her heart broke to pieces watching them like this, but she also worried about her wife. Sakura wiped her kids tears and tried to talk to them when Hyewon appeared with Chaeyeon.

"Oh, you're here."

Chaeyeon helped Sakura stand and took the kids with her. Hyewon opened Eunbi's room door and signalled Sakura to go inside. Hyewon look back at Chaeyeon, who staring back at her and nodded, signalling that she'll be with the kids. Inside, Sakura waste no time to go to Eunbi's side. Thankfully, she looks stable. Only IV drips in her hand. Sakura turned her head to Hyewon.

"What happened?"

Hyewon bring a chair and signalled Sakura to sit. She went over to the IV drip to checked on the flow.

"Nako called me, saying that her mom unconcious. I sent over an ambulance to your house and called Chaeyeon to go there too."

Sakra Eunbi's cheek and watch her breath steadily. She then turn to Hyewon, who was watching them blankly.

"And? What happened to her?"

Hyewon look at Eunbi, and then Sakura. She walk to the other chair and face Sakura seriously.

"Kkura, you're not forgetting what I told you after Wonyoung was born, right?"

Sakura stare at Hyewon for awhile, before it hit her. She then turn her head to Eunbi quickly, and turn her attention back to Hyewon, who was watching her.

"Kwang, I-"

Hyewon sighed. 

"The program is working again, actually. She's pregnant."

Sakura was beyond relieved, and happy. But no matter what, there's an uncomfortable feeling in her heart.

"But,"

Sakura's heart beat faster. She doesn't like it when there's 'but' word from Hyewon. Hyewon studied Sakura's face.

"But, she was not in a condition to carry another baby, Kkura. Not after when we almost lost Wonyoung."

It felt like tons of lightning struck her. She still remember how tiny Wonyoung was when she was arrived at this world. With only seven months on Eunbi's womb, and three weeks incubation at the hospital, that was traumatizing for Sakura and Eunbi. But Sakura didn't have the heart to says no when Eunbi told her she wanted another baby. Sakura might be joking when she ask for another baby, but not Eunbi.

"H-how bad?"

Hyewon sigh and took Sakura's hand.

"You know, I hate myself for saying this to you. But there's only one answer. Eunbi, or the baby."

Sakura felt her energy flushed out from her system. She sinked back to the chair, and tears start pooling at the corner of her eyes.

"No.."

Hyewon went to Sakura's side and hug her.

"I'm so sorry, Kkura. But her womb was.. not strong enough to carry another baby. You need to make a decision fast before the baby grows more."

--

Eunbi blinked at the white ceiling that welcomed her. She turn her head to the side, watching an IV drips on her hand. She then turned her head to the other side and saw Sakura was sitting with Wonyoung on top of her, Hitomi and Yujin on her side, and Nako at the edge of the sofa beside Yujin. She smile and put her hand around her belly, noting that the pain has been gone. She saw Sakura lift her head sleepily, probably feeling numb in her arms because of Wonyoung. Eunbi smile when their eyes met.

"Hey you."

Sakura whispered and tried to stand up slowly, putting Wonyoung in the middle of her sisters. Sakura walk to the chair, and hold Eunbi's hand.

"How are you feeling?"

Eunbi melt in Sakura's touch.

"Better now that you're here."

Eunbi grinned when Sakura rolled her eyes in a joking manner. Sakura stare lovingly at Eunbi.

"How did I ended up here?"

Sakura turn her head to face Nako, and smile at Eunbi.

"Nako called Hyewon when they saw you unconcious."

Eunbi look at Nako proudly.

"She did great."

Sakura kissed Eunbi's back hand. Eunbi caressed her hair softly.

"So, what happened to me?"

Eunbi could feel Sakura tensed under her touch. Sakura put her lips on her hand quite some time before she lift her head and stare at Eunbi. Her hand went to Eunbi's stomach, caressing it softly.

"Eun, there's something we need to discuss."

Eunbi look calm, but judging by Sakura's face, she knew Sakura must have some bad news. Sakura took a deep breath.

"You're pregnant."

Eunbi stare at Sakura, who was actually smiling. But more like a tired smile. She took her hand and brought it to her cheek.

"And?"

Sakura sighed and caress her cheek.

"Hyewon.."

Sakura then turn her head to see her kids before she turn her attention back to Eunbi.

"Remember when Wonnie born?"

Eunbi smile softly and turn her head as well to see her youngest daughter sleeping between her sisters. She then look at Sakura, who was staring at her helplessly.

"Is it because of what happened back then?"

Eunbi felt Sakura's grip on her hand tightened.

"Eun, it was too risky. Hyewon said-"

"I don't care what she said, Kkura."

Sakura stare dumbfoundedly at Eunbi, who was staring back at her blankly. Eunbi put her hand on her stomach.

"I'm keeping this baby."

Sakura feel frustates. She put her hand on top of Eunbi.

"Eun, please. Let's hear what she got to say okay?"

Eunbi look at Sakura angrily.

"And what? Letting her kill the baby? I'm not gonna do that, Kkura."

Sakura bit her lips, trying to hold back her tears.

"I can't lose you, Eun."

Eunbi stare at Sakura as a tears escaped from her eyes.

"Baby-"

"I don't- I can't, Eun. I can't lose you."

Sakura took her hands, unbothered by her tears. Eunbi feel angry. She also feel frustate. She was overwhelmed with emotion and pulled her hands away from Sakura.

"And it's okay to lose this baby? Our child? Our love? They did nothing wrong!"

Sakura inhaled sharply. Now they both are using their emotions to talk.

"And what about our kids?! I-"

"If you're so afraid, then why don't you got pregant ins-"

Eunbi hurriedly closed with her hands. Sakura's eyes widened.

"Sakura-"

Sakura stood up and went to the door. Her hand hovered over the door knob.

"I- I need some air."

Ignoring Eunbi's call, Sakura left. With her hands still on , Eunbi tried to muffled her sobs.

"What have I done.."

--

"I'm sorry, ma'am. But we need to to do the surgery and lift your ovaries."

Sakura gripped on the railing tightened. She took a deep breath and released a long sigh. Sakura lpok up to the sk, noticing that it's gonna be raining soon. She heard the door of the rooftop opened. Sakura turned her head and saw Chaeyeon walk toward her. She walk to Sakura and stand beside her.

"What are you doing here? It's cold."

Sakura smile and nudged her shoulder.

"What about you. Hyewon will flipped if she saw you here."

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes. The two friends stare at the sight in front of them.

"I heard the news anyway. Congrats."

Sakura smile bitterly and didn't say anything, making Chaeyeon turned her head and put her hand on top of Sakura's hand.

"Kkura. I know what happened with Eunbi unnie frightened you. I mean, it frightened all of us. But-"

Sakura keep shut. 

"Eunbi told me to get pregnant instead."

Chaeyeon closed while Sakura chuckled bitterly.

"The thing is, Jjae, ever since I saw how she struggled with Hiichan, I just don't like the idea of her getting pregnant. Don't get me wrong. I love Yujin and Wonyoung, but the process- God. I feel awful. I hate myself, you know. I- I would do that. I would get pregnant in her stead. But I couldn't. I ing couldn't. And to think she'll get through this.. life and death battle- when I could prevent this- I-"

akura took a deep breath with tears pooling around her eyes.

"I can't lose her, Jjae. I can't. I- I'm not strong enough- God! I can't, Jjae. I can't."

Now Sakura was sobbing. Her heart hurts with the thoughts of Eunbi hurting, and moreover, Eunbi's dying. She couldn't do that. She couldn't let Eunbi do that. She might be a pessimist now, but she just can't with the idea of Eunbi- She couldn't even think of that. Sakura was wailing now. She coul feel Chaeyeon's hand on her back.

"I... can't, Jjae. I... can't. She's... I... I'm scared. I'm scared of losing her... I'm... I don't.."

The it hit her. She lift her head, with her face covered with her tears.

"I'm afrad.. I'll hate our child..."

Sakura felt her body turned harshly by none other than Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon's frown makes her blink her tears away.

"Saku-chan. You should talk, no, you need to talk with Eunbi unnie. I.. I know you're scared. But.. God I don't even know how's your feelings. But please, talk. Let her know how you feels-"

Before Sakura could protest, Chaeyeon silenced her.

"I know she give you painful remarks. She must've not thinking straight. Look, this is overwhelming, okay. You basically told her to kill your child. I know it sounds cruel, but it sounds like that, Saku-chan. She found out she was pregnant, and she was told to... take the baby's life. You two should talk.. okay? And never, ever think that you'll hate your child. Understood?"

Sakura blink and nodded her head slowly. They heard a rumble of thunders from the sky, so Chaeyeon pushed them both to get inside and told Sakura to rest. They parted ways and Sakura heading to Eunbi's room. In front of the door, she didn't immediately opened the door. She stood in front of it, contemplating whether she should give Eunbi some space or not. But her hand move by it's own. She opened the door peeking inside the room. She look at the sofa where her kids are still sleeping. Then she closed the door softly, trying to minimized the sound as she saw Eunbi had her back facing the door. But Eunbi must have heard the door as she turned her head toSakura once she closed the door. And Sakura's heart clenched at the sight of Eunbi, who had tears on her face. She walk over slowly to her bed. Before she could wiped the tears on her wife's face, Eunbi grabbed her hands.

"Eun-"

"I'm so sorry, Kkura.."

Eunbi cried, again. Sakura took a deep breath and wiped her tears. Eunbi tried to muffled her sobs by biting her lips as she doesn't want to woke her kids.

"Shh.. Eun.. I- I'm sorry too. I-"

"No, I shouldn't say that. I shouldn't ing said that. I- I'm sorry, baby."

Sakura bite her lips and look up, trying to hold back her tears. With shuddering breath, she tried to cupped her wife's face.

"No, I'm sorry too. I shouldn't- God, I'm sorry for the way I talked, Eun. It was not nice. You just woke up and we should have the conversation tomorrow but I just jumped on like that, without thinking about how you feel. I'm.. I'm so sorry."

Eunbi cried harder, now she couldn't contained her tears. Sakura kissed her softly, not caring the taste of the salt from their tears.

"Mama?"

They broke away from the kiss and stare at the source of the sound. Wonyoung was rubbing her eyes, probably awaken by Eunbi's cries. Sakura went over and scooped her into her arms before she brought Wonyoung to Eunbi, who litted up when she saw Eunbi.

"Mommyy~!"

Wonyoung stretched her arms to Eunbi, who take her from Sakura's arms and hug her tightly. She snuggled to Wonyoung and kissed her head.

"You must be scared.. Mommy is sorry.."

Sakura took a seat on the chair and watched Eunbi snuggled with Wonyoung. She put her hand on Eunbi's legs, and smile softly when Eunbi stare at her with a puffy eyes.

"We'll talk tomorrow, okay?"

--

"Okay, you guys be good. Thanks for taking them home, Chae, Min."

Chaewon nodded while Minju already walked ahead with Yujin and Nako. Chaewon stare at Sakura, who was looking at Minju and her kids.

"Unnie,"

Sakura turned her head to Chaewon.

"Uh.. Please update me about her condition later?"

Chaewon nodded her head at Eunbi, who was stll sleeping. Sakura nodded and smile.

"I will. Be careful on your way home."

After making sure Chaewon left with her kids, Sakura closed the door and went to Eunbi's side. Eunbi was sleeping soundly, with her arm on her stomach, like she was protecting it. Sakura sighed and bring the chair closer, and leaned forward to face Eunbi's stomach.

"Hey.. Uh.. I know you're probably still a bean sized but.. I'm your mama. Please.. be safe, okay? Don't give your mommy a hard time. And uh.. I'm sorry for- Anyway, stay safe until we meet oky, kiddo? I.. I love you."

Sakura felt someone watching her so she turned her head. True that, Eunbi was staring at her with soft smile. 

"Morning sleepyhead."

Eunbi rolled her eyes and brought her hand to caress Sakura's face.

"Morning talk?"

Sakura nodded and enjoying Eunbi's soft touch in her face. She took her hand and kissed it tenderly.

"I'm sorry, about last night."

She heard Eunbi sighed.

"I'm sorry too.."

Sakura shake her head.

"No, it was- It was not sensitive of me to said things like that to you and.. and I've been thinking. We'll keep the baby. I will take extra care of you and the baby. Not that I'm not taking care of you-"

Sakura chuckled when Eunbi rolled her eyes. She gripped their joint hands tightly.

"I will take care of you, of the kids, and this baby. I promise you I will, Eun."

Eunbi nodded her head, with tears in her eyes, again. She sniffed.

"I promise I'll take care of myself more, baby. I promise."

Sakura then stood up, and kissed her lips. She rest their forehead together.

"I love you."

Sakura then brought her hand to Eunbi's stomach.

"And I love you too, little bean."

Unfortunately, two weeks after that, the fetus couldn't grow even more. Hyewon told them that the fetus was never really strong enough, resulting the massive pain on Eunbi's stomach. Eunbi was devastated, but Sakura was there for her. Her kids was there for her. They haven't told the kids about their supposed to be siblings, so the kids act casually. Like Yujin with her poop talking (She was obsessed with it because of the Larva shows), Wonyoung now could speak more clearly, Hitomi and her dancing, and Nako. It wasn't something surprisingly that Nako got more attached to Eunbi. But Sakura think that Nako heard about their conversation that night, and knew about her fetus sibling. 

Tonight was their usual family time where they are all cuddled up at the family room, watching some tv before bed. Yujin was on Sakura's laps, watching her mama playing with her Switch while Nako reside beside Eunbi and Hitomi beside Sakura. Wonyoung was snuggling with her mommy when outof nowhere, Wonyoung patted Eunbi's cheek. Eunbi look down and before Eunbi could say anything, Wonyoung caress Eunbi's stomach.

"Baby bye-bye. Baby sweep~"

Eunbi and Sakura was shocked at Wonyoung. They look at each other before staring at Wonyoung, who was now looking up at her mommy, giving her goofy smile.

"Mommy don't sad. Wonnie hewe. Hii hewe. Nako hewe, Ding hewe. Mama hewe!"

Eunbi hug Wonyoung tightly while Wonyoung had no idea why she was being hugged likthat, but just enjoy it. Sakura look at them warmly. She put her Switch away and pulled Eunbi's head toward her softly. She kissed her head and rest their head together.

"We can get through this, together."

--

A/N

Ehe~

Because lots of you wanted an angst, so here it is~

It was actually inspired by my manager's story. He and his wife lost their kids twice. But now they are expecting, and his wife due next month! So please pray for the safety of the mother and the baby~

Hope you guys like this~

Enjoy~ And don't kill me lol

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars