The Start of Something New : The Decision

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

“Chaewon unnie~!”

Hitomi lunged at the newly arrived woman who brought a couple of shopping bags with her. Chaewon clearly struggled, trying to hold herself not to fall down due to the snow and Hitomi.

“Easy there, baby. You two will fall.”

Eunbi, who followed Hitomi from behind, walked toward them and pulled Hitomi away from Chaewon.

“Um, you can help me with these too, you know?”

Chaewon said as she lifted shopping bags in her hands. Eunbi smirked.

“Well, I have my minions. Girls!”

Not long after that, Nako, Yujin and Wonyoung arrived as they probably had a race to the front door.

“Help Chaewon with her shopping bags please? Mommy needs to check on the food.”

The kids nodded their heads and took one shopping bag each from Chaewon’s hands. Wonyoung, being the youngest, ended up getting lifted by Chaewon. They all finally went inside and put the shopping bags near the dining room before scramble to the living room, where they were playing before. Chaewon sighed as she took refreshment from the fridge and made herself at home, not even trying to help Eunbi cook.

“So, I heard the news.”

Eunbi just hummed and concentrated back at the food in front of her.

“You really declined that offer? It’s Broadway, we’re talking about unnie! It’s been like, what, your dream since little!”

Chaewon unconsciously put the can of coke a bit harder on top of the table.

“Is it Kkura unnie? Did she forbid you to go? Oh, I’m so gonna kick her if she did.”

Eunbi laughed as she turned off the stove. She made sure the food was cooked before finally turning her body and faced her cousin.

“Sakura actually got pretty mad at me because of that,”ㅡEunbi pushed Chaewon’s shoulders down as the younger girl about to jumped from her seat due to her emotionㅡ“She was mad at me for declining the offer.”

Chaewon raised her brow and actually calmed down because of that. Eunbi then proceeded with a laugh.

“In fact, it was actually Sakura and Nako that got mad. Remember how I used to bring Nako to the theater? She might have actually remembered that time. Got us quite shocked when she’s mad but Sakura was happy she had someone who supported her.”

Chaewon hummed as she took another sip from the soda.

“So, why did you decline the offer then? You did say to me you missed that.”

Eunbi smiles softly as her eyes fall into her kids who played together. From her side, she could see Yujin got scolded by Nako because she probably teased Wonyoung, and Wonyoung was being calmed down by Hitomi who glared at Yujin, or more to the long, thin object that looked similar to a snake. There is no remorse on Yujin’s face, you can only see the mischief written all over her face. Eunbi then turned her head to Chaewon and grinned.

“I guess I just don’t want to miss that.”

Chaewon turned her head and sighed softly.

“True, with how mischievous Yujin is, there’s no way you can take her to the theater like you used to with Nako and Hiichan.”

Eunbi nodded her head with her eyes still planted on her kids.

“There’s no way I would leave them alone in this world. At least not now.”

--

A/N

Hello~!

This will be the start of the 'What Ifs' spin-off! The timeline for this one will be after The Time of the Year fufufu

I will not make any schedule on when I'm gonna post another chapter, so please wait lmao

Enjoy for the start of this new journey~!