Night Adventure

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Wonyoung keep tossing around her bed. She had trouble in sleeping. Her eyes went wide and she sit up. Wonyoung turn her head and saw her sister Yujin sprawled on her bed.

"Dingg..."

Wonyoung tried to call her but it seems like Yujin was on her own dreamland. Wonyoung puffed her cheeks and tried to climb down from her bed. After some failures, she finally reach down the bed, although it was her head first. Thank god they installed the carpet. Wonyoung rubned her forehead and hit the bed.

"Bad!"

Wonyoung stand up and look around her room. It was dark, as Sakura always turned it off after she checked on them. Wonyoung walk through the loght and finally went outside.

It was not a secret that Wonyoung was the smartest, after Nako. At least, Wonyoung was smart enough to stop herself when she was about to bumped into something. Unlike Yunin, who just went straight ahead. At least she knew to protect herself from pain.

Wonyoung went straight to her sisters room. But blame her height (she's a baby, okay?), she couldn't reach the door knob. Wonyoung puffed her cheeks and went to the stairs. She knew where her parents room are.

"Mama~!"

Wonyoung look ahead of the stairs. For a baby like Wonyoung, it sure a challenge. It was too much. But Wonyoung was determined. She will climb the stairs and go to her mama!

--

Wonyoung wiped the imaginary sweat on her forehead and smile triumphantly. She finally reached the top of the stairs and arrived at the second floor. Her face brightened up when she saw the familiar door of her parents room. She run  to the door, only to find it the doorknob was too high.

"No...."

Wonyoung was in verge of tears when she heard her mommy's voice.

"Ah.. Kkura...! I'm com..ming..!"

Wonyoung smile widely. She wiped her tears and was about to yell when she saw a light from the room beside her parents room. As a curious baby, of course Wonyoung was attracted to that. She went there and saw a light shone brightly. Wonyoung went there and saw Sakura's gaming chair.

"Kuuwwl!"

Wonyoung clapped her hands and climbed up the chair. She giggled and playing with the chair. When she was playing with the chair, she heard a door opened. Of course she turned her head to the source of the sound.

"Eh?? Wonnie?? What are you doing here??"

Wonyoung smile widely and stretched her hands out when she saw Sakura.

"Mamaaaaa~~~!!"

Sakura hurriedly pick Wonyoung up.

"Geez. Thank god I forgot to turned my computer off.."

Sakura mumbled while Wonyoung sunggled into her neck. Sakura patted her back.

"What are you doing, bunny?"

Wonyoung lift her head and pouted at Sakura.

"Wonnie kent sweep.."

Sakura sighed and rubbed her back softly.

"Want to sleep with mama and mommy?"

Wonyoung nodded her head and hugged Sakura's neck.

"Mommy~"

Sakura put Wonyoung in the middle before she went to her side of the bed. She look at Wonyoung who was staring at her sleeping mommy. Wonyoung softly pat Eunbi's shoulder.

"Mommy~ Wonnie heeewe~"

But there's no response.

Sakura pat Wonyoung's head.

"Come on, let's sleep like mommy. She must be tired."

Wonyoung look at her mommy one last time before snuggle into her mama's embrace.

--

Eunbi stirred from her sleep when she felt a warm sensation at her back.

"Huh...?"

Eunbi blindly feel her back when she realized there was a warm liquid. Her eyes opened fast.

"What the hell?! Sakura you peed on the bed?!?!?!"

Sakura hear the ruckuss so she also opened her eyes sleepily.

"H-huh..?"

Eunbi was about to snapped when she saw Wonyoung on Sakura's embrace, with her pants soaked. Eunbi sighed in relief.

"So it's Wonyoung... I almost disown you.."

Sakura felt something wet. She look down.

"WHAT THE-- SHE PEED ON ME?!"

--

A/N

INSPIRED BY THEIR TEASER KSJDKEJDKEJE YUP I JUST CANT--

MIYAWAKI FAMILY GONNA RULE THIS COMEBACK YOU GUYS!!!!