Train

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Eunbi put on a coat for Hitomi in hurry while Sakura standing behind them, waiting. Today was supposed to be the day Hitomi went on a field trip with her classmates. But as Yujin got sick, the parents need to go to the doctor first. Hitomi of course got late, and because of that, Sakura would be the one who Hitomi to catch up with her class. 

"Hiichan, follow your mama okay? And listen to her. Don't let go of her hand, got it?"

Hitomi nodded cutely. She gave Eunbi a big hug.

"Hii will be fine, mommy~"

Sakura extend her arms to Hitomi.

"Let's go?"

Hitomi nodded and put on her backpack. Eunbi stand up and fix Sakura's coat.

"Be careful, okay? And make sure to watch her until she's reunited with her teacher."

Sakura nodded and kissed Eunbi on her lips.

"I will, Eun. I will keep an eye of her. Keep me updated about Yujin okay?"

Eunbi nodded. She watched her wife and daughter until they leavethe house.

--

Hitomi was singing and swaying her arms that interwines with her mama. Sakura look at her amusedly.

"Are you happy, Hii?"

Hitomi lift her head and nodded.

"Yes, yes! Hii was sad because Hii can't go with friends, but Hii happy to go with mama!"

Sakura's heart melt. She pick her up and kissed her cheeks. The mama-daughter duo keep joking around, showing off their affection all the way to the train station. Once they arrived, Sakura make sure the location of Hitomi's field trip and buy the tickets. According to her teacher, they were almost there and will be waiting for Hitomi at the train station. Sakura look down and show Hitomi her ticket.

"You want to hold this?"

Hitomi stare at the ticket in awe. She nodded her head enthustiatically. Sakura crouched down.

"Okay, you could hold it. But keep it safe, okay? If you lose it, you won't be able to board the train."

Hitomi look at the ticket and Sakura back and forth. Sakura knew her daughter was nervous. But hey, it's a good thing for her to learn about responsibility, isn't it? Eunbi would be proud of her. Hitomi hesitantly took te ticket from Sakura's hand and hold the ticket tightly.

"Hii will protect this, mama!"

Sakura smile proudly and patted her head.

"Good girl. Now, as a gift of your courage, mama will buy you bread!"

Hitomi cheered cutely while holding the ticket tightly. Sakura check on the schedule. She still have some time. They went to the nearest convenient store. Sakura let Hitomi to choose whatever she want while she ordered a black coffee for herself and a milk for her daughter. Hitomi back with two bread and gave it to Sakura.

"Hii pick that for you, mama!"

Sakura once again got touched Hitomi actually picked her favourite. As expected of the bread princess. She always remember what her family members favourite.

"Do you still have the ticket?"

Hitomi nodded and showed the ticket proudly. Sakura nodded and pay for the bread and coffee. They finished shopping on time, and abe to board to the train with no problem. Sakura lead Hitomi to their seat. She let Hitomi took the window seat. Hitomi look outside the window excitedly. Sakura stare at her softly.

"When are we going?"

Sakura look at her watch.

"Soon, baby."

Hitomi went back to her seaand rummaging her bag. Sakura told Hitomi to put the bread on her bag. Hitomi took the bread andgave one to Sakura.

"Enjoy your breakfast, mama! Thank you for going with Hii!"

Sakura took the bread and bow her head. She smile contented. The train finally moved and Hitomi clapped her hand excitedly. Sakura put out her phone and opened her camera.

"Hii! Look at here! Let's take a picture for mommy!"

Hitomi turned her head and pose with a V sign while grinning. Sakura satisfied with the picture and sent it to Eunbi. Sakura and Hitomi bonding durin the trip.

--

"Okay, Hitomi-chan. Say bye bye to your mama."

Sakura standing in front of Hitomi and her teacher. Hitomi let go of her Teacher's hand nad run toward Sakura before crushing into her leg. Sakura laugh and pick her up.

"Have fun, kiddo. I'll pick you up again later."

Hitomi beamed.

"You will?!"

Sakura nodded and kissed her cheeks. She put her daughter down and pushed her gently to her teacher. The teacher bow and Hitomi waved her hand. Sakura waved back and watch until they leave her sight. Sakura sighed and rummaging her pocket. Her eyes widened.

"! My wallet on Hiichan's bag!"

--

A/N

I SWEAR TO GOD THEY ARE TELLING ME TO WRITE THIS URGH

Hiichan and Sakura is so cute tho.... They're getting close lately I'm so happy♥

Enjoy~

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars