A Trip To Japan

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Where are we going, ma?"

Sakura look over her shoulder to see her oldest daughter, Nako, rubbed her eyes sleepily. They just arrived at the airport but Nako doesn't even know where they were going as Sakura didn't even let the poor kid go change her uniform and went straight to the airport. Sakura smile.

"Somewhere fun."

Nako raised her brow.

"Without everyone? Without mommy?"

Sakura grinned and nodded her head. She slowed down her pace and walk beside her daughter. She put her arms around Nako, silently help her daughter walk steadily.

"Yeah, without mommy."

Nako look at her suspiciously.

"You are scary, ma. Are you really my mama?"

Skura scoffed and ruffled her hair.

"Rude. Of course I'm your mama, silly."

Nako whined.

"Then tell me where are we going~!"

Sakura squealed and pinched Nako's chubby cheeks.

"You'll see."

Sakura draed Nako to their gate when Nako look around and read the sign. Her eyes sparkled.

"Japan?!"

Sakura nodded excitedly. Nako jumped on her spot, but suddenly her excitement vanished.

"But why only me? What if Yujin looking for me?"

Sakura patted Nako's head.

"Everyone knows. Beside, this is a special trip to celebrate your high score in math. Mommy told me you aced that one right?"

Nako smile smuggly at her mama. Sakura shows their ticket and passport to the to the flight attendant before ushered Nako inside. She let Nako took a seat by the window and help her to fastened her belt.

"Because you did an extremely goodjob, someone has a plan to you."

Nako jumped on her seat.

"What is it? What is it?!"

Sakura chuckled.

"I don't know too. It'll be tomorrow."

--

"Nako-chaaann~~~!"

Nako gasped and ran to the source of voice. Nako jumped and hug the one who called her.

"Sasshi!!"

Sakura yawned from behind, clearly not ready for this early surprise. Sasshi squeezed Nako's cheeks with her own before peck her lips. Nako snuggled to her aunt's neck.

"Seriously, this is way too early."

Sasshi rolled her eyes and hug Nako tighter.

"Urgh.. I should've invited Eunbi here but it will be hard for her to communicate without you."

Sakura was about to fight her back when she felt someone hug her legs.

"Sakuchaan~"

Sakura look down and smile softly.

"Morning Hana-chan. You bring her too?"

Sasshi nodded as she put Nako down, letting her to greet her cousin.

"How in the world I leave my daughter alone when I'm having fun?"

Sakura raised her brow as Sasshi refused to tell her their destination.

"Where are we going exactly?"

Sasshi winked and took Hana's hand with her.

"It's a secret."

--

" that old hag."

Sakura grumbled while she hold the bags that belongs to her one and only sister who was on a viking with Nako and Hana.

"She knew how much I despise playing this. She knew I will ended up holding the bags!"

She could hear the laugh from the other line.

"Where did you guys go again?"

Sakura grunted.

"Disney Sea! And there's nothing I could play in here! Can you believe it?!"

Eunbi laugh again from the other line. Sakura could also hear Yujin and Wonyoung screaming in the background.

"It will be better if you guys were here too. At least me and Yujin could explore."

Sakura pouted while watching Nako, who was laughing out loud with Hana and Sasshi.

"Oh come on. Just enjoy it! We'll go there once Wonyoung is old enough to play."

Sakura sighed. Sasshi and the kids finally finished their turn and went to Sakura.

"Gotta go. They finished playing."

"Tell them I said hi."

"I will."

Sakura waited until Eunbi hang up before she lock her phone and put her phone back to her pocket. She stare at Sasshi, annoyed.

"Happy?"

Sasshi grinned and took the bag from her sister.

"Very."

Sakura felt Nako nudged her sleeves.

"Mama! Mama! I look over there!"

Sakura turn her head to the one where Nako pointed at.

"I wanna buy that sword for Yuding! Chaewon unnie said she needs a real sword!"

Sakura almost chocked by her own saliva because of Nako, and that makes her sister look at her weirdly,

"You okay there?"

Sakura hit her chest before nodding her head.

"Perfectly fine."

--

A/N

Inspired by SakNak airport today and Sasshi's date with Hana and (supposedly) Nako at Disney Sea!

Enjoy!

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars!