How Your Mother Met Me

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Mama."

Sakura look up from her Switch. She was playing her Switch with Yujin on her laps, watching her play. Sakura stare at Nako and Hitomi, who was standing in front of her.

"Yeah?"

Hitomi sit beside Sakura while Nako sit down on the carpet. Wonyoung came out of nowhere and went to Nako and hug her from behind. Nako patted her head and pulled her to her laps. Today was Mama and kids day because Eunbi had something to do with Chaewon, as the younger girl was planning something to her girlfriend.

"Tell us story about you and mommy."

Sakura arched her brow.

"Out of sudden?"

Hitomi, who was peaking at her Switch, lifted her body and went to Sakura's ears.

"A boy confessed to Nako unnie, mama."

Sakura's eyes widened and stare at oblivious Nako who was trying to make Wonyoung sit still on her laps. Sakura take a deep breath, trying to hold her anger over the fact that there's a boy who confessed to her daughter. She switched off her Switch, despite Yujin's whine.

"What do you want to know?"

Hitomi clapped her hands.

"Tell us how you met mommy!"

Sakura smile at the flashback.

"Well.."

...

....

"Yah Choi Yena!! I swear to god I'm gonna take Yuri from you!!! Get back here you duck!!"

It was early in the morning in Enozi University, but the sight of Sakura chasing Yena was a regular thing. As today was a joint lecture for all first year, the three bestfriends are oftenly seen together despite they took a different course. Sakura who took Game Design degree, Yena with her Culinary degree, and Hyewon who are taking Doctor program. Yena's laugh could be heard from the corridor as she was running from Sakura, who was infamous with her weird run. Hyewon, who was watching from her class window with lollipop on , got smacked by Chaeyeon.

"Yah, stop eating and stop your bestfriends. Class is about to start."

Hyewon rolled her eyes and went outside the class, just in time for Yena to ran over her.

"Hyewon! Catch that duck!"

Yena, terrified with a grinning Hyewon, halted her steps. As a results, Sakura hit her from behind. The three dumb, dumber and dumbest clashed with each other. And with a little of good luck, Ms. Bae, their professor, arrived and stand in front of them.

"Come see me after school, three of you."

Hyewon's jaw dropped and hit Yena in the head. Sakura also hit her before stand up.

"You guys okay?"

Sakura's head lifted instantly when she heard cute voice. And her eyes captivated by the jet-black hair beauty that stood in front of them. Before she could reply, she heard Ms. Bae's voice from inside the classroom.

"Miss Kwon, please come here and ignores those three."

The girl smile apologetically and left. Sakura was still in dazed by the beauty until Hyewon shoved all of them. Sakura couldn't even heard Yena's protest as she was still in her own world.

"Yah, Kkura! Let's go before Ms. Bae skin us alive!"

Yena tried to pulled Sakura by her arms but Sakura remained stoic.

"She hit her head or something?"

Hyewon turned her head at Yena who shrugged her shoulders. Suddenly, Yena being pulled down, and stare at Sakura's face in horror.

"Damn it, I think I'm in love."

...

...

"Who's Kwon?"

Hitomi asked her mama. Sakura wanted to slap her forehead so bad that she forgot how Eunbi took her last name. Of course her kids didn't know Eunbi's maiden name.

"That--"

"Your girlfriend?"

Sakura raised her brow at Nako's question.

"She-"

"Mama what is yunisiti?"

Yujin asked her while playing with her arms.

"Uh.."

Hitomi snuggled to her side.

"Mama, continue."

Sakura look down and caressed her hair.

"Okay,"

...

...

"Stop being a creep, Saku-chan."

Sakura couldn't contained her smile when she saw the girl standing beside Ms. Bae. She propped her chin with her arms, and stare dreamily at the girl, making Yena pretends to puke.

"Seriously, you are gross."

Hyewon and Yena give up talking to her when they got nothing in return from the lovestruck girl. Ms. Bae finally stand up from her seat, walking to the middle of the room with the mysterious girl beside here.

"Okay, shut it all of you. And Miss Miyawaki, wipe off that creepy smile from your face."

Sakura snapped when she heard her name being called and smile sheepishly. Hyewon and Yena snickers at her side, ignored Sakura's glare. 

"Before I start the lesson for today, I'm gonna introduce you to someone."

Ms. Bae look at her side, make the girl bowed her head.

"Hello everyone, my name is Kwon Eunbi. Please take care of me."

Sakura swooned by the soft voice with a hint of lisp. She turned her head to her bestfriends.

"New girl gonna sit beside me!"

Hyewon and Yena rolled their eyes. 

"Ms. Kwon right here is on her third year and  gonna be my assistant for the rest of our semester. So please don't give her har-"

"YES!"

Sakura pumped her hands in the air, forgetting that she was in the middle of lecture. Sakura lowered herself and tried to smack the hell out of Hyewon and Yena who was now out of breath but it was all worth it when she heard a giggle that came from the angel herself.

"I was about to tell you guys to not giving her hard time and this is what I got. Care to explain, Miss Miyawaki?"

Sakura smile sheepishly and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Nothing, Ms. Bae. Oh-"

Ms. Bae, together with Eunbi and the rest of her class waiting for her to finished her sentence and continue with the lecture. Sakura grinned.

"Oh, I think you're wrong with her last name, Ms. Bae. Because it was supposed to be Miyawaki Eunbi."

The whole class roared with laughter as Sakura gave Eunbi, who couldn't contained her shocked expression,a failed wink. Yena pushed her down, back to her seat.

"Damn it, Kkura. What a way to leave an impression!"

Sakura smile smuggly at her friends.

"That's Miyawaki Sakura for you."

...

...

"Did you tell them about how we first met?"

Sakura felt arms sneaked into her neck from behind. She smile when she smell a very familiar scent indulged her nose. Sura kissed the arms tenderly.

"Yes, my love."

Eunbi smirked.

"But your kids doesn't look interested with that."

Sakura look at her side. True, only HItomi seems to listened her story, but it turns out she was fast asleep beside her. Yujin, who was sitting on her other side, already on the floor being tickled by Nako and Wonyoung.

"Yah!"

Nako tilted her head.

"You're boring, mama. I'm gonna asked mommy to ell the story before sleep."

Sakura rolled her eyes and pouted. Eunbi's laugh were ringing besde her ears.

"Now the almighty Miyawaki Sakura has lost her power I supposed."

Sakura smirked when Eunbi took a place beside her. She sneaked her arms around her waist and went closer to her ears.

"But this almighty Miyawaki Sakura never fails to make you screams though."

Before Eunbi could shove her wife, Hitomi lifted her head.

"Why did you make mommy scream.. Mama is bad!"

Hitomi start hitting Sakura, with Yujin and Wonyoung follows her.

"MAMA BAD!!"

"Ma bad!"

Sakura tried to block the hits while Eunbi just laugh in her wife's arms.

"Mama you're the worst."

Nako was looking at her with pure disgust.

"Wait, Nako! Kid! This is misunderstanding!"

Eunbi patted her wife's head.

"Serves you right, oh the almighty Miyawaki Sakura."

--

A/N

I wrote this because of one of my reader's request (@mymy-choi-jung) and for babydeuls.

I know we all missed them so much, and this is the only thing that I could do for our community.

I hope you guys love this.

Thank you for reading, and enjoy.

Please keep supporting babydeuls and wait for them and pray for them.

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars.