Cooking Time

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Okay, are you ready?"

Eunbi was at the kitchen with Nako and Yujin, who keep asking her to make kimchi fried rice together. Nako and Yujin nodded excitedly while Nako holding a spatula and Yujin holding a... whole kimchi.

"Yah! Ddaengie put the kimchi down! It's dripping everywhere!"

Eunbi got panicked when she saw Yujin holding a whole kimchi with her. She took the kimchi and put it in a bowl. Before they start, Sakura enter the kitchen.

"Oho~ What are you guys doing?"

Yujin jumped on her feet.

"We're making kimchi fried rice! Mama cook with us!!"

Sakura look around the kitchen and smirked.

"Oho~ Battle with mommy then?"

Eunbi raised her brow.

"I thought you don't know how to cook kimchi fried rice?"

Sakura smirked and rolled her sleeve.

"Oh, my sweet darling. Did you forget I used to cook with Kang Hodong back in college?"

Nako look up at her mama.

"Who's Kang Hongdong?"

Sakura chuckled and patted her head.

"It's Ho Dong. And he's my mentor back in college."

She stare at Nako and Yujin.

"So, Nako with mommy and Ding with mama?"

Nako already stood beside Eunbi. While Yujin ran to Sakura's side, making Sakura smile.

"Mama, Ding with mommy! Babay!"

Sakura stare at Yujin dumbfoundedly who already ran to her mommy's side, making Eunbi laugh out loud.

"Oh my poor baby~ You can copy my recipe honey~"

Sakura scoffed and already took out her spam.

"Oh, don't worry baby. I'll definitely make this delicious."

The battl has start. Both cutting the spam into tiny bits for the fried rice. After that, Sakura cut the kimchi into small parts as well and put it in two small bowls. She put the other one to Eunbi's side, knowing that her wife was busy to watch Nako cut her spam and holdin Yujin so she didn't play with the kimchi again. Sakura took a small bowl to prepared the sauce.

"Eun, how many Gochujang should I put in here?"

Eunbi look up and walk toward her wife. She scoop 1/4 tablespoon Gochujang and gave it her wife, before planting a soft kiss into her cheek. Sakura look down to hide her grin but of course, Yujin was too fast to catch up.

"Mama shy, mama shy!! Mommy! Ding want a kiss too!!"

Eunbi laugh and gave Yujin and Nako a kiss on their head before proceeding with the pan.

"Okay, Ddaengi stay there. Nako, be careful with the fire."

Sakura took a peak and saw Yujin standing at least five feets behind Eunbi while Nako protecting herself with a plate. Sakura took out her phone and take a picture of them. She was frying the sauce and kimchi before putting the rice into the frying pan.

"Mommy hurry!! Mama put the rice already!!"

Yujin skipped around, feeling hyper with the competition. Sakura just shake her head and tried to cook the egg. Nako saw Sakura make a sunny side up before turn her head to her mommy.

"Mommy can I make sunny side up too?"

Eunbi nodded.

"Be careful with the pan though."

While everyone busy with cooking, Yujin got bored as she was not allowed to stay near the stove. She then saw Eunbi pilling up the fried rice and it looks like a mountain for Yujin. She excitedly ran to her mommy's side.

"Mommy, mommy!! Ding want to make this like a volcano!! Pour the egg on top of the rice!!"

Eunbi sighed and do as her daughter said. She whisked the egg and pour it on top of the fried rice and let it cooked by itself. She saw Sakura put her sunny side up on top of her fried rice that was already on her plate. Sakura saw Eunbi looking at her and smirked.

"Pretty good huh?"

Eunbi rolled her eyes and just served the fried rice on the pan, because of the egg. They put the fried rice and called Hitomi to bring Wonyoung to the dining table.

"Whoaa~ Smells good~"

Eunbi distributed the spoons and the family ready to eat. They tried Eunbi's first.

"The egg looks funny~"

"It's good~"

And they moved to Sakura's.

"Hmm~"

"Wonnie want~!"

They finished all the fried rice in flash. They put the spoon on the plate before Eunbi look at her kids.

"So, which one do you like?"

All the kids, except Yujin, choose Sakura's dish. Sakura smile satisfyingly at Eunbi, who just rolled her eyes.

"DIng like this! Looks like po- Umph!!"

Nako covered Yujin's mouth just in time.

--

A/N

Okay this is super rushed but I need to make it fast before I lost my will to write this lol

Inspired by Arcade II tonight~!

Hope you enjoy!

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars