Mine

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Eunbi tossed her bag carelessly to the sofa and dropped her body there. She was staring at the ceiling, and sighed. Before she got married with Sakura, Eunbi was one of the most aniticipated new comers in theater industry. But after she got married and they got Nako, Eunbi have to spend less and less time for theater and ended up leaving that years ago.

Last week, Eunbi bumped into her old producer. They catching up, and he asked Eunbi to at least auditioned for his new work. Eunbi was ecstatic, for sure. And Sakura was way more delighted. Sakura was her fan, and she always will. She always feel sorry as Eunbu sacrificed her dream in order to take care or their childrens. Sakura never asked her to stay at home, but she insisted to do so.

And now Eunbi just got back from her auditions, and she felt awful. It's not like she's not enjoying it, she felt like crying when she's acting and singing again. But she realized there are lots of young girls that auditioned as well. And she felt slightly discouraged. Eunbi shakes her head and get up. She went to the kitchen and start preparing for dinner. Sakura promised that she will pick up the kids from day care today.

"We are hoooomeeeee~!"

Eunbi, who was in the kitchen, smile and took off her cooking gloves and went to the front door.

"Mommyyyyy~"

Yujin and Wonyoung ran to their mommy and jumped onto her. Eunbi caught them and pampered their heads with kisses.

"Did you two behave well at the daycare? Yuding take care of Wonnie?"

Yujin nodded and stood up.

"Yes mommy! Ding helped wonnie to eat! And pat her to nap!"

"Yuding pat Wonnie !"

Eunbi smile proudly and kissed Yujin's nose. Sakura came later with Nako and Hitomi, who helped her with groceries. Eunbi stood up and took the groceries from Nako and Hitomi's arms.

"Good job, you two."

Eunbi kissed their head. Nako and Hitomi hug their mother and lead their sisters inside. Sakura smile widely with her other arms got hidden. She stepped forward and kissed her lips. Both enjoyed the kiss as if it was their first kiss.

"How's the audition, love?"

Eunbi smile weakly. Sakura look at her concerned.

"You.. uh.. failed?"

Eunbi look up at her wife's face before she shake her head and smile.

"No baby. Not yet. They will call us back in three days for the next audition."

Eunbi sighed. Sakura waited for her wife to speak.

"It's just.. there are lots of young woman who auditioned. You know, younger, prettier. I--"

Sakura interrupted her with a kiss. Eunbi smile at the kiss and relaced her shoulders that she doesn't even realized it was tensed. Sakura pulled away and rest her forehead to hers.

"You, are amazing. If the producer didn't see what I saw then he's blind. You are beautiful, breathtaking, y, and everything that theater needs. You, are doing great, Miyawaki Eunbi."

Sakura took her hidden hand out, presenting a bouquet of flowers to her wife. She smile bashfully.

"Hope it will cheer you up?"

And Sakura got another kiss.

--

After the dinner, Sakura volunteer to washed the dishes. Nako and Hitomi also volunteer to helped. Eunbi was now resting in the sofa, with Yujin and Wonyoung snuggles on her sides.

"This is my mommy~"

Yujin said to Wonyoung while hug Eunbi's side.

"No~! Dis ish my mommy~!!"

Wonyoung hug Eunbi protectively. Eunbi just watched them with smile on her face, feeling contented as she watched her two toddlers arguing.

"No, this is Hii's mommy!"

Hitomi came from the kitchen and hugged Eunbi from the back of the couch.

"What are yoy guys talking about? That's my mommy."

Nako, who came after Hitomi, dropped her body ontop of Eunbi. Making her two younger sisters got crushed by her as well.

"Well, you could have mama."

All head turns to Sakuea, who was drying her hands with her shirt. Eunbi grimaced at the sight, dissaproved with her action. Yujin's head popped out from Eunbi's side.

"Mama can have poop!"

--

A/N

I got inspired by the lates Video of Mel Datugan's video. For those who didn't know, she was a youtuber who adopted a son from Korea named Julian, AND THEY ARE SO FREAKING CUTE. YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK HER VIDEOS OUT.

So, enjoy~!

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars!