Surprise Visit

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Mom?!"

Mrs. Kwon grinned at her daughter while showing her two boxes on her arms. Yujin, who heard her mom yells, ran out as she got curious. Her smile widened at the sight of familiar face at the front door.

"Granny!!"

Mrs. Kwon immediately shoved the two boxes into her daughter's hands and spread her arms, ready to welcome her granddaughter. Yujin leaped into her arms and bombered her grandma's cheeks with kisses.

"Look at you, getting bigger and bigger. Where's your sisters?"

Yujin let go of her grandma and pulled her hand.

"Wonnie is inside! Come in granny! Come in!!"

Eunbi shake her head, watching her daughter pulled her mother's hand and lead her inside. She puffed her cheeks and kicked the door close because her hands are preoccupied. Eunbi walked to the kitchen, catching a glimpse of Wonyoung snuggling into her mother's embrace, with Yujin probably showing of her poops collections. She put the boxes on top of the dining table and opened it. 

"Oh! Thank you for the strawberries and rice cakes mom!"

Eunbi grinned as she was thrilled with the big and red strawberries and rice cakes made by her mom. Mrs. Kwon turned her head to her daughter.

"It's already too much in our house so your dad told me to brought it here. I also made too much rice cakes and I remember Hiichan loves it. Speaking of which, where's Nako and Hiichan?"

Yujin tapped her grandma's tight.

"Unnies are in school! And Yujin don't want to go school! Yujin can't play with Wonnie."

Yujin pouted. Wonyoung, who was watching her sister, also pouted.

"No pwaying.."

Eunbi rolled her eyes, watching her daughters acting like that to her mom.

"Come on, now Yudings. You're gonna be at the same school with your sisters next year. You said you want to go to school together with them?"

Yujin stomped her feet and crossed her arms.

"But Wonnie will be alone!"

Eunbi raised her brow.

"She'll go to school too. Beside, she won't be alone. I'm here."

Mrs. Kwon shake her head.

"Oh come on. It's still long way to go. You used to hate to go to school too, Eun."

Yunin turned her attention to her grandma.

"Really?? Mommy don't like school??"

Mrs. Kwon nodded.

"Yeah. She used to wear this red jumper that belongs to your uncle and painted her cheeks, thinking that will make us not-"

"Okaaayyy mom, I get it. Now please don't give her ideas to not going to school."

Before Mrs. Kwon could answer her daughter, they heard the door opened.

"We're hooomeee~!"

Yujin immediately ran to the source of voice, making Mrs. Kwon stood up with Wonyoung in her arms.

"Mamaaaaa!"

They could hear excitements in Yujin's voice. Not ling after that, Nako and Hitkmi shows up. Smiles formed immediately at the sight of their grandma.

"Granny!!"

Nako and Hitomi ran to give their grandma a hug. Mrs. Kwon lowered her body, letting her granddaughters hugging her.

"Eh? Mom? You're here?"

Sakura, with Yujin dangling on her leg, got surprised with the sight of her mother-in-law. She gave her a hug and let her kids chatting with her grandma and went to the kitchen. She kissed Eunbi's head and awed by the sight of strawberries.

"Woaah! She brought this?"

Eunbi, who was grilling the rice cakes, turned her head and give her wife a peck.

"Yeah, could you please rinse it so we could eat it? I'm gonna be finished with this."

Sakura nodded and transfered the strawberries from the box to the plate and rinse it. She took one and moaned at how good the strawbery is.

"Daamn. This is so good!"

Eunbi opened , telling Sakura to feed her one. But of course, Sakura had a way to feed her wife. She put the strawberry into and leaned closer to Eunbi, who rolled her eyes at her wife'a antics but still complied. Sakira grinned at their kiss until someone cleared their throat.

"Keep it PG, will you? That will make your daughters trauma."

Sakura pulled away immediately and blushed. Eunbi turned her attention back to the stove, grilling the rice cakes as if nothing happened. Sakura throw the strawberry away and pit the clean strawberry to the dining table, which her kids gathered around it immediately. Unfortunately to them, Yujin won't let them rest. She took a strawberry and put it into . She faced Wonyoung.

"Wommie! Pake ip!" 

Wonyoung took the strawberry from Yujin's mouth and throw it.

"Ding! Gwoss!"

Yujin pouted.

"But mommy and mama did that!"

Mrs. Kwon turned her head to Sakura, who was looking somewhere else. Thanks to her, Hitomi saved her from embarrassment.

"Granny! This is soo good! Hoo loves it!"

Mrs. Kwon smile and her hair.

"It's good right? Grandpa work hard to make it delicious! Eat a lot okay?"

As they were feasting over the strawberries, Eunbi came with a plate full of grilled rice cakes. Nako's eyes litted up at the sight of brownish rice cake. She turned her head at her mommy.

"Mom, we still have honey right?"

Eunbi nodded. Nako jumped from her seat and opened the fridge, taking a jar of honey with her. She took some honey to the plate and dipped the rice cake with honey. Nako hummed as the sweetness of the honey and chewy rice cakes spreads into .

"Hmmmmh! It's sooo good granny!!"

Mrs. Kwon watch her granddaughters proudly as they were eating. Wonyoung, who was in Sakura's laps now, were feeds by Eunbi who cut the rice cakes into tiny bites so she won't choke. Yujin was eating the strawberries until a question came out from her tiny mouth.

"Will my poop turn red if I ate this too much?"

"Yujin-"

--

A/N

Inspired by Hiichan's mail! Mama Kwon visits the dorm and bring straberries and rice cakes with her~

I hope you like it!

P.s. sorry for typos and grammars.