The Beach

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Whoaaa!!! Nako unnie look!!! Big bathtub!!!!"

Sakura laughed out loud at Yujin's comment about the sea. This is actually the first time for Yujin and Wonyoung to visit the beach because Sakura has been busy and Eunbi couldn't take them alone. Thanknfully, Sakura could take a day of and the could visit the beach when it's not that crowded on weekdays. Beside, it's almost summer.

"It's not bathtub, Ding. That was a sea. Lots of water right?"

Yujin nodded enthustiatically and pulled Nako's hand to ran. Eunbi, who was holding Wonyoung in her arms, watched Yujin and Nako who was running toward the beach.

"Be careful! And don't go into the water before we're there!"

Eunbi could feel someone squeezed her shoulder. It was Chaewon.

"It's okay unnie. I can watch them with Minju. You and Kkura unnie could prepared eveything."

Chaewon took Hitomi's hand with her, as Minju already went off to Nako and Yujin.

"Let's go Hiichan."

Since Wonyoung are still fast asleep in her arms, Eunbi decided to check up on her wife.

"Need my help?"

Sakura look over her shoulder and shake her head.

"The one in your arms are more important, don't want to wake her up."

Eunbi smile.

"I'll pick up a spot for us then."

Sakura nodded. Eunbi then walk away, heading to the sound of her childrens laughter. She smile at the sight of Yujin playing in the water with Minju and Nako while Chaewon and Hitomi was watching them. She stood at a place not to far from them and put her bag down. She saw Chaewon walking at her.

"Here, let me lay the blanket for Wonnie."

Eunbi saw Hitomi were now joining the others at the water.

"Thankfully I told Nako and Hiichan to bring another change of clothes."

Chaewon look over her shoulder. True, they were playing with their casual clothes, not the swimwear.

"Sorry, got to excited there and forgot to tell them change."

Eunbi smile and put Wonyoung down before put her hand above Wonyoung's head to block the sun. Sakura then arrived and put the big umbrella with the help of Chaewon and put down all the bags and picnic box. 

"Kids! Come here! Change your clothes first!"

Nako, Yujin and Hitomi ran to their mama with the smile on their face. Their clothes were wet already.

"Please watch over Wonnie hun."

Sakura nodded and took a Milksi from the cooler box.

"Aren't you gonna change too?"

She look at Chaewon and Minju.

"You're okay staying here alone?"

Sakura nodded. Chaewon and Minju took their bags and went to the toilet. Sakura watch the beach with Wonyoung sleeping soundly beside her.

"Damn.. This is hot..."

She watched there are other people who was playing on the beach. 

"How come they are not tired..."

She saw her family, especially Yujin, running from afar. She was super excited to go back to the beach.

"Mama, mama! Ding change! Can Ding play now??"

Sakura took Yujin's wet clothes and nodded.

"Wait for your sis- Yah Ding!! I said wait for your sisters!"

Yujin already ran off to the beach alone. She saw Eunbi took Nako and Hitomi's clothes and let them catch up with Yujin. Sakura was drinking her Milksi when she saw Eunbi in her bikini. She choke. And of course, judging by the smirk, Eunbi knew she was the reason.

"Been a long time since our last visit here huh?"

Sakura cough and put her drink down before wiped .

"Y-Yeah, I guess."

Sakura watched Eunbi put down the kids clothes, but her eyes went to the beautiful part of Eunbi's body.

"ert."

She look up immediately when she heard Chaewon's voice. She was met by her disgust face, putting down her bags.

"S-shut up."

Sakura carefully took her bag, changing spot with Eunbi.

"I'm gonna go change now."

Now it's Eunbi's turn to watch Sakura's back before she change her attention to her childrens. She could feel Wonyoung start moving beside her and greet the youngest with the smile.

"Hi there, bunny. How was your nap?"

Wonyoung rubbed her eyes cutely and was about to yawn until she heard Yujin's laughter.

"Mama Ding! Mama Diing! Wonnie go!!"

Eunbi chuckled at the excited baby.

"Okay, hold on. Open your jacket first baby."

Eunbi was beyond grateful that Sakura told her to put sunscreen at home since they had four kids now. Back then when they only had Nako and Hitomi, it was pretty easy. But now she couldn't even imagine the chaos.

"Okay, you're ready now. Oh look, thats mama."

Sakura wears a white shirt over her bikini, as she refused direct contact with the sunlight. Her face lit when Wonyoung wave her tiny arms.

"Hi there sleepyhead. Ready to join your sisters?"

--

"You know,"

Eunbi was staring at the ocean blankly, listening to her wife's voice.

"I think we should go back here in like.. four or five years later.."

Eunbi nodded absent-mindedly. Both parents were beyond tired, as their kids somehow had this.. hidden energy to play. Yes, it's been four hours they've been playing at the beach but the kids didn't shows any signs of tired. That's why Chaewon and Minju volunteered to watch over the kids when they saw how tired the older womans are.

"We're old now."

Sakura nodded and massage her shoulders. Form afar, she saw Chaewon was holding her phone, giggling at the screen with Minju behind her.

"What do you think they were doing?"

Eunbi look at Chaewon, and then turn her head at Sakura, before returned her attention back to Chaewon.

"Probably recording us, make fun of us, and share that videos to our friends."

Sakura sighed.

"I don't even have any power left to go there and snatched the phone."

Eunbi nodded and just smile tiredly at the camera before her attention went back to her kids behind Chaewon and Minju. They saw Yujin waved her hands excitedly before she yelled.

"MAMAAA! YUDING PEED!!!!"

"Dear god..."

--

A/N

Hello! It's been awhile isn't it? Sorry for the lack of updates..

Yes, this was inspired by Chaewon's video on IG lolol

I hope you like this one!

p.s sorry for typos and grammars

p.s.s HAVE YOU SEEN ONEIRIC CONCEPT TRAILER?!?!?!?!