Jealous Daughter

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Today is a Parents Day at Nako school. Sakura and Eunbi walked hand in hand to Nako's homeroom, ready to surprised their eldest daughter as she was only expecting Eunbi to come. Once they reached Nako's classroom, Sakura suddenly had her panicked attack. She gripped Eunbi's hand not to tight, but tight enough to alarmed the older one. Eunbi turned her head and kissed Sakura's cheek.

"Don't worry, baby. You don't have to talk with the other parents. You could spend your time with Nako instead."

Sakura gave Eunbi a small smile and released her breath.

"Okay, I'm ready."

Eunbi smile and lead the younger one went inside the class. Once they opened the door, all the attention went to them, as they were a bit late because of Sakura's work. The parents start murmuring with wach other, as Sakura was a well known charming CEO. Not to mentioned she's young too. Eunbi give a small smile and gripped Sakira's hand tighter, a sigh she was jealous with the attention that Sakura got. Sakura just smirked.

The two saw Nako waved her hand excitedly when she spotted them, especially Sakura. They waved back and signalled Nako to turned her attention back to the front. They noticed Miku, Nako's best friend, was seated beside her. They stand near the end of the row and watched the teachers teach her students. After some times, the teachee clapped her hands.

"Okay, kids. Now go to your parents and shows them your works."

Nako ran toward her parents and leap into Sakura's arms. She hugged her neck excitedly. Sakura laugh and hold Nako securely in her arms while Eunbi put her hand on Sakura's shoulder, watching the two. Nako pulled back from her deadly hug and cupped Sakura's face.

"You came!"

Sakura grinned and nuzzled their nose together.

"Anything for my princess."

Eunbi's heart melted when she watched the two, but immediately turned her head when she heard an aww. Other parents, especially the mothers coo at their interaction and smile sheepishly when get caught by Eunbi. She just gave them a polite smile.

"Come on, let's go to Nako's desk."

She went down and grabbed Eunbi's hand and lead her mom to show off her works. Sakura was a bit jealous as she didn't take her hand and just trailing behind them. Nako gave her parents a tour, excitedly showing her works. Eunbi and Sakura was so proud with their daughter. When they were talking about one of Nako's painting, they heard the teacher claps.

"It's time for lunch! You can eat with your parents at school grounds."

The Miyawaki decided to eat together with the Tanaka and Aramaki. Nako pouted when she was told to sit in the middle of her parents. She look over her friends. They was either seated on their parents laps, or beside them. Not in the middle like this. Moreover, Sakura didn't stop pinched her cheeks instead of talking with others.

"Ma~ Stop playing with my cheeks.."

Sakura poked Nako's cheek.

"I thought you were excited to see me. And kid, you let your mom do whatever she wants to you and I never heard you complaining."

Eunbi, who secretly listening to their conversation, smirked. Nako sughed but let her mama poked her cheeks. She glance at Miku who was seated on her mother's lap, being feed while her mother chatting with her mommy. She turned her head to see Misaki, who was sitting beside her mom, but still getting all the attention from her mom. She puffed her cheeks and play with her food. Sakura, who noticed her daughter playing her food, secretly put her hand on top of Nako's hand. She leaned closer to Nako, as she doesn't want to scold her daughter in public.

"Hey, that's not nice playing with your food like that."

Nako stop playing and bowed a little.

"Sorry, mama."

Sakura ruffled her hair. Eumbi, who just finished talking, turned her head.

"What's wrong?"

Sakura gave her a smile and shake her head while Nako munching her food. Eunbi saw her and kissed her cheek.

"Good girl. Eat a lot, baby."

Nako finally got the attention that she's been waiting. She grinned and eat her food excitedly. Satisfied with Nako, she turned her head to the eldest baby. Sakura was munching her food while looking at her phone.

"Babe, I told you not to play with your phone while eating didn't I?"

Sakura flinched and lift her head. She turned her head to Eunbi, who look at her dissaprovingly and to the other parents who giggled at their interaction. Sakura smiled sheepishly and locked her phone immediately.

"Sorry, Eun."

Mrs. Tanaka smile at them.

"You two are so cute. I hope my husband still act lovey dovey to me."

Mrs. Aramaki added.

"Yeah. All his attention now was to our kids."

The husband just smile awkwardly. Eunbi look at Sakura who was rubbing her neck, smiling.

"Well, no offense. I love our kids, but she's the mother of my childrens so she deserves the world."

Eunbi put her hand on her chest. She was extremely touched. If there are no parents and kids around them, she will surely jumped into her laps and kissed her endlessly. While the other mothers squealed, Eunbi locked her fingers to Sakura. They stare at each other lovingly. Eunbi mouthed, I love you, before she felt someone breaking their locked fingers. It was Nako.

"I'm eating."

Sakura and Eunbi look at each other and then went to kiss Nako's cheeks.

"Aww did my baby got jealous?"

Nako, remained unbothered with her mothers kisses, answered.

"Yes."

Sakura raised her brow.

"Since when she become cool like this. I swear my heart thumping."

--

A/N

You guys knew what inspired me, right? Lol

Enjoy~

P.S. sorry for typos and grammars!