Sulking

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Sakura was sulking.

They were laying on their bed, getting ready to sleep. But tonight was different. Eunbi just sighed and rubbed her temple.

"Seriously? You're still sulking over that?"

Sakura sulked even more. Eunbi rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Kkura. What do you want me to do? Let you laying on my lap in front if other parents?"

Sakura crossed her arms. She didn't reply.

"Urgh. You're being annoying right now."

Eunbi turned her body angrily, with her back facing Sakura. 

"But you don't have to push me away like that, Eun. You could just tell me."

Sakura whined. Eunbi turned her head and glare at Sakura.

"I was about too, not until you casually bumped your head to my s. We're in a public, Kkura. Moreover, with Yujin's class!"

Eunbi turned her head again. Not it was her turn to sulked. Sakura scooted colser behind Eunbi and wrapped her arms around her stomach.

"You know how much I love your s, Eun. I can't help it."

Sakura kissed the back of Eeunbi's neck.

"Yeah, and then Yujin think it was a wise decision to bumped her head into my s too."

Eunbi turned her body, facing Sakura.

"Seriously, she's turning more into like you. I swear to god if she become a ert like you-"

Sakura shake her head vigorously.

"N-no! I swear Yujin just be.. Yujin. That kid won't turn into me, I swear."

Eunbi just stare at Sakura.

"You do know how embarrassed I am when she was waving that ing at ther airport, right? I almost disowned both of you."

Sakura smiled sheepisly. True, that was probably the most embarrassing moment in her entire life, to the point they didn't travel using plane for a month. And Sakura haven't got her y time ever since. Sakura tightened her grip into Eunbi's waist.

"I know, and I'm sorry okay? I promise I'll behave."

Eunbi sighed and gave Sakura a small smile. Sakura then took the opportunity and sniffed Eunbi's neck. She kissed Eunbi's neck and went to her ears. Eunbi shudders ny the action.

"But I don't have to behave if it's just the two of us, right?"

Eunbi giggle when she felt Sakura giving kisses to her ear. She sneaked her arms to Sakura's neck, making the younger girl hovered over her. Sakura went to Eunbi's neck and nibbled it gently. Eunbi make a circular motion on Sakura's head in the back while softly.

"I missed you, baby."

Sakura said in low voice. Eunbi hummed and enjoying her lover's kisses on her neck. She wrapped her legs to Sakura's waist. Sakura lowering herself to Eunbi and moved her hips, knowing that Eunbi's crotch was right on her waist. Eunbi moaned in her ears.

"Emh... baby.."

Sakura lift her head and was about to kiss Eunbi on her lips when their door suddenly opened.

"Mommy... Wonnie scawed..."

Sakura abruptly lift herself up from Eunbi's body. Thankfully, Wonyoung was rubbing her eyes so she didn't see her parents. Sakura just plopped her face to the pillow and groaned.

"I probably will get used to this."

--

A/N

Inspired by Yena's birthday Vlive! 

Idk why but this two have the same tension with Taengsic and I have a love-hate relationship with that. :)

Enjoy btw!

P.s. sorry about typos and grammars.