Bitten by the Alligator

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

“I’m hooome!”

Sakura put off her shoes and put it at the rack before she walked into the house. She was grinning while holding a box on her hand. Sakura took a peek at the family room, where her childrens hanging out at this hour while waiting for dinner to be served.

“What are you guys doing?”

Yujin was the first one who turned her head and jumped to Sakura. Wonyoung came first while the older kids just waved her hand. While the younger ones were being attacked by Sakura’s kisses, Hitomi was the first one who caught the box in Sakura’s hand.

“Mama, what is that?”

Sakura followed Hitomi’s finger and finally remembered about the box that she carried.

“Oh! Look, look! Mama got this from work.”

The kids immediately surround Sakura, curious about what’s inside the box. This is not the first time Sakura brings a mysterious box back home after work and so far, they really like what she got from work.

Sakura doesn’t really know what’s inside the box, as she got it randomly. So just like her kids, Sakura was a little bit excited for the items inside the box.

“Oh! Croco! Teeth sharp!!”

Wonyoung screamed in glee as she saw a familiar shape that she learned from school. She was learning about animals and she just learned about wild animals. Nako smiled and patted her head.

“Good job Wonnie!”

Hitomi also patted Wonyoung’s head, who was smiling from ears to ears because of the compliments from her sisters. Sakura and Yujin might have missed that as the two of them immediately focused on the toy.

“Mama, mama! Isn’t this the one where we press the teeth?!”

Sakura took out the toy and inspected it carefully.

“Yeap, you’re right Ding. You always want to try this one right?”

Yujin nodded in glee. Sakura gave the toys to Yujin, and watched her bring the toy to the center of the family room with her sisters following behind her. Soon, the four sisters were immersed by the toy.

“Why do you have to take it out right before dinner..”

Sakura turned her head and grinned before she leaned forward to steal a kiss from her wife’s lips.

“Sorry. I didn’t know what they gave us this month so I got carried away too.”

Eunbi rolled her eyes before she pushed Sakura softly.

“Go take a shower before dinner. We’ll be waiting for you.”

Sakura saluted her wife before she walked to their room.

--

“Okay, who wants to play with me?!”

After they finished dinner, Sakura immediately went to the family room and took the toy. Yujin was already focusing on the cartoon while Hitomi and Wonyoung were probably with Eunbi in the kitchen. Sakura’s eyes landed on Nako, who was playing with Eunbi’s phone.

“Nako, come here.”

Nako glanced up from the phone before she made her way to Sakura, eyes still glued to the phone. Sakura pushes one of the alligator’s teeth before she shoves it to Nako’s direction.

“Okay, your turn.”

But Nako didn’t give her any response as she was still focusing on Eunbi’s phone.

“Nakoo, hurry..”

Nako took a glance at her whiny mama before her eyes landed on the crocodile. She pushed one of the teeth before focusing back on the phone. They played like that back and forth, without realizing Eunbi, Hitomi and Wonyoung were there and watched them.

“Hmm, what if it ended with the last tooth as the bad one?”

Sakura finally lifted her head and faced Eunbi, who was staring at the toy. Sakura grinned as she saw only two teeth left.

“Maybe. Now, who’s got more luck. Me or Nako.”

Nako finally tears her gaze from the phone before she stares at the alligator.

“Only two left?!”

Nako glanced up at her mama who was grinning.

“My turn.”

All eyes (except Yujin) were on the toy when Sakura pushed the teeth down. When nothing happened, Nako groaned while Sakura cheered.

“I demand a rematch! Rematch, ma!”

Sakura looked down at her daughter, feeling smugly.

“Push the last teeth first, Miyawaki Nako.”

Nako sighed in defeat and pushed the last teeth before her tiny hand got bitten by the crocodile. Wonyoung gasped at the sight.

“No!! Nako unnie hand! Mama help her, help her!!”

--

A/N

Inspired by today’s Enozi cam!