Picture

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Nako was humming at her room. She was arranging her wallet. Nako had this habit since she was little, taught by her aunt Rino to put the person she admired into her wallet.

Of course, since she was little, it was always Rino's picture on her wallet. And Sakura did not jealous. Of course she doesn't, when her picture with Nako was placed by her own daughter on top of her desk. Hitomi weny behind Nako, looking at her sister's doing.

"What are you doing, Nako-chan?"

Nako turned her head to see Hitomi, and then went back to her wallet.

"Arranging my wallet."

Hitomi hummed.

"Why Hii's picture not there?"

Nako turned her head.

"Well, you could only put a picture of someone who you like. And I like aunty Rino."

Hitomi nodded. She then smile and clapped her hand.

"Then Hii will put mama's picture!"

Hitomi run to her bag and put out her wallet. She rummaging her desk, trying to find a picture of her mama. She pouted when she found nothing. But her face light up instantly when she saw Eunbi's picture.

"Mommy it is!"

Nako was trying to mind her own business, but she couldn't help it. She felt jealous. Jealous that her mommy's picture will be on her sister's wallet instead of hers. Nako glance at Hitomi who was humming, and tried to find her mommy's picture. After she found one, she take off Sakura's picture from the frame kn her desk and changed it into Rino's picture. Then, she put Eunbi's picture at her wallet. She smile satisfiedly.

"Now that's good~"

She heard the door opened, revealing Yujin who was barging at her sisters room.

"Unnieeess! Let's plaaay!~"

Yujin went to Hitomi and give her a back hug. She stare at Hitomi's wallet, who was now had Eunbi's picture on it.

"YUDING WANT TOO!"

Yujin let go of her poor sister and run toward her room. Sakura brought her wallet, as she now in kindergarten. Yujin run back to her sister's room and went to Nako.

"I want mama's picture!"

Nako eyeing Sakura's picture that she just take out from her frame and gave it to Yujin.

"You can have this."

Yujin grinned and put the picture messily. Watching her sister struggling, Nako helped Yujin.

"There."

Yujin squealed and kissed Nako on her cheek.

"Thank you unnie! This is good!"

--

Sakura was accompanying Nako to run some errands for Eunbi. She was holding three bags of groceries while Nako holding her sleeves. Nako turned her head and saw ice cream shop and pulled Sakura's sleeves.

"Mama can I have ice cream?"

Sakura look at the ice cream shop and nodded.

"Sure, you still had money?"

Nako nodded enthustiatically and make her way to the ice cream shop, with Sakura trailing behind her. Sakura was looking somewhere, waiting for Nako to finished her buying an ice cream until something caught her eyes.

"Wait, you changed Rino's picture to mommy's??"

Nako flinched and nodded ber head. Sakura snickers.

"Good job, kid. That hag was too prideful when she knew you put her picture on your wallet."

Nako didn't say anything and wait for her ice cream. After she got her ice cream, the duo went home. Nako finished her ice cream right before she arrives so she hurriedly went to the kitchen to grab some water. Eunbi welcomed her wife and daughter and help Sakura with the bags, only to be declined by the later. Eunbi sense something that makes Sakura happy so she just smile and put the stuffs from the groceries bags into the cabinet. Sakura saw Nako went to her room.

"Babe, I'll help you after this okay? I promised."

Eunbi raised her brow.

"Where are you going? And why did you look so happy?"

Sakura grinned.

"Nothing~"

Nako knew her mama gonna have a heart attacked if she knew her picture was replaced by Rino's. But Nako, being Nako, just let it be. Well, she like her mama but her love for her mommy and Rino was too big. She heard her door room being opened.

"Hey kid. What are you-- HOLD ON, WHAT?!"

Eunbi, who was in the kitchen, run hurriedly to Nako's room. Inside, she found Sakura look at Nako's desk devastated.

"What's going on?! What happened??"

Nako just shrugged her shoulders while Sakura pointed at Nako's desk.

"N-Nako changed my picture with Rino's!!!"

Hitomi, who was also at the room, grab her wallet and showed it to Eunbi.

"Look mommy! Hii put your picture too!"

Sakura suddenly feel dizzy with the lack of her kids love for her. She felt someone hugging her legs.

"Mama picture in Yuding!"

Sakura felt extremely touched, that she pick Yujin up and hug her tight.

"In Yuding I trust."

--

A/N This was inspired because of the photo in.. airport? of Nako's wallet! It was Eunbi's!

FYI, Nakoused to say that she'll put a picture of her favourite senpai back in HKT,and it used to be Mayuyu lol.

And she actually put Kkura's picture on her phone lol

Enjoy~!

P.S. Sorry for typos and grammars