Yuding's Little Adventure

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

It was Tuesday morning, and little Yujin just opened her eyes after a long night sleep. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and yawned. Yujin turn her head to Wonyoung's bed, only to find it empty. Yujin gasped and hurriedly tossed her blanket before climbing down from her bed. After a little struggle, she finally freed from her bed and run outside. 

"uding save Wonnie!"

She opened the door with struggles and look around the house. It was unusually quiet that morning. Yujin went to her sisters room and opened it. There was Hitomi who was still sleeping at her bed. Yujin went closer and saw a cloth on top of her forehead. Yujin frowned. Everytime Yujin had that cloth on her forehead means that she was sick. She went to Hitomi side and touch her cheek.

"Hot!"

Hitomi's eyes fluttered and saw Yujin on her bedside.

"Yudings, go. Hii not feeling well."

Yujin nodded obediently and left her sister alone. She make sure to close the door and let her sister sleep more. Yujin went to the kitchen, only to find no one there. Her mommy usually there and prepare for food, but she's not here today.

"Mommy?"

No answer. Yujin walk toward the counter and climbed it. Sh opened the cupboard and found a jar of cookies that her mommy hide. She carefully bring it down and took one cookie. She left the jar opened and bring the cookie with her to continue her journey. As she was eating the cookie while walking upstairs, the crumbs falls like a trail, following her. She went to her parents room and get inside.

"Mamaaa?"

Still no answer. She claps her hands to get rid of the cookie crumbs and went inside. 

"Swooord~!"

Yujin remember her mama put the 'sword' that she brought from Japan inside the drawers. She finally found the 'sword' and left the room. She bring the sword at the TV room, where she usually play with her toys.

"Prince Yuding have swoord!"

So, yeah. Yujin treat that 'sword' as her weapon. After a couple of minute trying to fight the monster using her 'sword', Yujin got tired. She throw the 'sword' beside her and fall asleep.

--

"I'm gonna put Wonnie at her bed."

Sakura told Eunbi when they just arrived. Actually, they were out for awhile, to buy some medicine to Hitomi. As Yujin was still asleep, they thought it will be fine to leave her for awhile. Sakura saw Yujin sleeping at the TV room.

"Eun, Yujin is sleeping at the sofa."

And then she went to Wonyoung's room. Eunbi come not long after Sakura came and went straight to Hitomi's room. After giving her medicine and watch her back to sleep, she went outside to check up on Yujin. She smile softly when she saw how messy it was. She plopped down beside Yujin and her hair. She was about to pick he up until her eyes went wide because of the object beside Yujin. Her face went red.

"MIYAWAKI SAKURA!! I THOUHT YOU SAID YOU ALREADY THROW THIS THING AWAY?!"

... Someone is in trouble.

--

A/N

A little update because there are no updates from babydeuls.

One of my reader actually giving me a suggestion to make a POV of the kids so here we are~

@Aciel257, thank you for your suggestions! I hope you like this one lol

And hopefully I could write more about the kids POV in the future lol

Enjoy~

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars.