A Short Trip

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Nako and Hitomi was waiting for their mama to pick them up. Earlier today, their mommy has told them that Sakura would be the one who picked them up from her office. They smile when they saw familiar figure jogged to their direction.

"Heyo kids. Am I late?"

Hitomi went straight to her mama's embrace and snuggled to her while Nako shake her head. Sakura grinned.

"Awesome. Let's go."

Sakura stretched her free arms toward Nako, which her daughter took it gleefully. Nako look around.

"Where's the car?"

Sakura smile proudly.

"We're not taking a car today. I'm gonna teach both of you commuting with train to go home so you don't have to wait for me or mommy to pick you up."

Nako jump happily. Sakura grinned.

"But remember, look out of each other and be careful okay?"

Nako nodded enthusthiatically. While Hitomi.. was already on her way to the dream island on her mama's embrace. The walk to the train station was short, as it was close to their school. And it shorter when Nako excitedly told Sakura about her day. Ah.. It's nice to do this sometimes. Sakura thought while swinging her arms with Nako. As they arrived, Sakura taught Nako how to buy T-Money (which she always called it E-Money before Eunbi corrected her). After they buy that, Sakura put Hitomi, who was now awake and staring at her own T-Money with awe, and lead them ti the gate.

"Now, tap your card here."

Sakura shows them how to do it and went to the other side of the gate. Hitomi suddenly trembled as she was scared but Nako guide her hand to tap the card. As the gate opened, Hitomi run hurriedly and went to her mama's embrace.

"Don't leave Hii like that!"

Sakura squealed with her cuteness and attacked her daughter's cheeks that she missed Nako who was already beside them, looking uninterested. Sakura grinned sheepishly and ruffled Nako's head.

"Mama is so proud of you. Thank you for helping your sister."

Sakura kissed Nako's forehead, which makes her older daughter smile bashfully. Sakura grinned and took her daughters tiny arms with her and lead them to the lower ground.

"Now, look at the signs. You should wait for the train on the left side okay?"

Nako and Hitomi look up and saw the sign that shows their area. They nodded their head and let their mama lead the way again. As they were missed the train, they have to wait for another train. It took 5 minutes to wait for another one so Sakura decided to play with her daughters. Her first tarfet was Hitomi, who was wearing her hoodie like an egg. And she was too adorable, like a human version of Apeach. 

"Peek-a-bo!"

Hitomi startled when she saw her mama's face right in front of her, with her big eyes opened and smile. She tremble.

"Mama scary.."

Sakura was overwhelmed with her reaction. Nako was laughing while Hitomi was close to tears. Sakura got panicked.

"I- I'm sorry, Hii! Please don't cry your mom will kill me!"

Hitomi sniffed and reached oit her arms to Sakura.

"I forgive you mama. Plwase don't scare Hii like that again."

Sakura hold her up and her head.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Oh, the train is coming!"

Sakura held Nako's hand and ready to board the train.

--

Eunbi was folding the laundry when she heard the door opened. She smile and left the clothes to greet her wife and kids.

"Mommy! Mommy! We ride train to go home! And mama said we could go again tomorrow!"

Nako and Hitomi run to Eunbi excitedly while talking about their exciting day. Eunbi laugh and kissed her childrens forehead.

"Calm down you two. That's nice isn't it? Have you guys thanked mama?"

Nako and Hitomi turned their head to Sakura and gave her a big hug. Sakura laugh.

"Thank you mama!"

Sakura ruffled her kids head.

"You're welcome kids. Now go change your clothes."

Nako and Hitomi run after they give Eunbi her kiss. Sakura smile proudly, which makes Eunbi raised her brow.

"What?"

Sakura smile smuggly.

"I did a good job didn't I?"

Eunbi rolled her eyes and went closer to Sakura. Sakura sneaked her arms to Eunbi's waist.

"Yeah, yeah. Thank you for teaching them riding train, mama."

Eunbi kissed the tip of Sakura's nose. Sakura pout.

"Only nose? Where's my-- umph!"

Eunbi kissed her hard on her lips. She sneaked her arms around Sakura's neck.

"You talk too much."

Eunbi mumbled from their kiss. Sakura grinned and give Eunbi a smooch before pulled away.

"Does this mean I got my adult time with you- OUCH!"

Eunbi just gave Sakura a punched in her stomach. She sighed.

"You seriously talk too much."

--

A/N

Sorry for posting this quite late. 

I actually finished this from Monday but because of the recent events, I decided to stay away from social media for awhile.

But I'm feeling fine now. I hope you guys are feeling okay too.

And I hope this story will give you happiness, even if just a little bit.

Have a good day everyone! 

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars.