Thunder

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Tonight was just anither quiet night in Miyawaki household, with all family members were sleeping soundly. But not until a big thunder roared in the middle of the night.

Miyawaki Wonyoung, the youngest of Miyawaki household, startled by the loud thunder and woke up. She was awake with her heart beating fast. She was in verge of tears, amd the darkness in the room didn't help at all.

"Ding...."

She tried to call her sister, Yujin, who sprawled peacefully on her bed. Heck, even the loudest thunder doesn't wake her up. Wonyoung sniffed and hold her blanket tighter. As the time goes by, there are no sign of another thunder. Her sleepy eyes was about to close when another thunder roared.

"DIIINGGG!!!!!!"

Yujin bolted from her sleep, shocked by Wonyoung's voice. She heard the sky rumbling, and rushed to Wonyoung's bed.

"Won! Don't worry! Yuding here!"

Yujin lay beside Wonyoung, holding her tight. Wonyoung gripped the hem of Yujin's pyjamas.

"Ding sweep hewe?"

Yujin nodded and wiped her sister's tears.

"Yeap! Yuding is brave so--"

Another thunder break the silence.

"MAMAAAAAA!!!!!"

It was Yujin screaming.

Yujin held her sister's hand and pulled her.

"To mama!"

Wonyoung nodded and hurriedly climbed down her bed.

--

", Eun! That was big!"

Sakura, who was hiding her face on Eunbi's bossom, tightened her grip to Eunbi's body. Now you know why Wonyoung and Yujin scared of thunder. Appearently, someone inherited it to them. Eunbi sighed.

"Baby come on, it's late. You're gonna be late of you don't sleep.."

Sakura grumbled.

"How can I sleep when the thun-- IIEEK!!"

Another thunder just said hello. Eunbi sighed again.

"You know what, let me sing for you."

Eunbi could feel Sakura smiling on her chest.

"Isn't that a good idea."

As Eunbi was about to sing, they heard a panicked knocked on their door.

"MAMA!! MOMMYY!! HELP!!"

"HEWP!!"

Sakura and Eunbi look at each other before scrumbled to the door. Sakura opened their door, and welcomed by a panicked Yujin and crying Wonyoung.

"What happened?! Why are you guys still awake?"

"We-- AAAA!"

This thunder probably having fun scaring this family huh. Sakura, with her trembling arms, scooped her kids and hurriedly went to bed. Eunbi hug her pups, and of course with her biggest pup hold them all.

"Mommy can we sleep here?"

"Pwease mommy.."

Eunbi smile and kissed her daughters.

"Of course you can. But someone need to sleep on mama's side,"

Eunbi whispered at their ears.

"Mama scared of thunder too."

Eunbi giggled when she heard Sakira grumbled.

"I heard that."

Yujin went to her mama's side and snuggled to her. She went to Sakura's ears.

"Don't worry, mama. Yuding hides the sword so we're safe."

Eunbi's ears perked.

"What sword?"

Sakura got panicked and closed Yujin's mouth with her hand.

"A normal sword! I swear!"

Yujin struggled with her mama's hand. As she finally freed herself, Yujin shout.

"Mama said she buy this sword because Yuding's other sword was yours mommy!"

And Sakura ended up sleeping with Hitomi that night.

--

A/N

Please check my notice regarding this story on my Twitter @yeonier. Thank you, and I'm sorry.

https://twitter.com/yeonier/status/1199674577711857665?s=19