Lesson

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Do we really have to do this?"

Eunbi stare at Sakura, who was laying down at the sofa while reating her head on her palm. With them was Nako and Hitom, ready with a thick book. Sakura grinned at her wife.

"Of course! It's time for you and kids to sharpened your Japanese."

Eunbi sighed and took one of the book from Hitomi's hand and flipped it fast. Sakura watch her wife looking at the book boringly.

"Oh come on, hun. You thought Udon is korean."

Nako and Hitomi tried to surpress their laughter while Eunbi's face went red.

"Hey! I thought it's like Ramyeon! You know Ramen and Ramyeon is different!"

Sakura smirked and fixed her position.

"Okay, now tell me what is Oden?"

Eunbu puffed her cheeks confudently.

"Tempura!"

Laughter erupted from the family, making Eunbi went red again and hit her wife.

"Yahhh!!! Don't laugh!!!"

Sakura can't stop her laughter while Nako busy wiping her tears.

"Mommy.. Tempura is the fried one."

Sakura was now trying to catch her breath in the sofa. Eunbi can't believe she was teased by her wife in front of their kids.

"It's okay mom. We'll learn together."

Said Nako after she calmed down from laughing. Eunbi pulled Nako and Hitomi to her side and rubbed her cheeks into both heads.

"Ah Nako, Hiichan~ mommy love you two so much."

It was widely known within the family that Eunbi was the affectionate one while Sakura shows her love through action, not expressing it very well. And somehow, it runs to Nako and Hitomi.

"Come on! You guys should say 'I love you' back to me~!"

Hitomi was the first to hug her mommy back and gave her a kiss.

"I love you mommy~"

Eunbi then turn her head, waiting for her eldest daughter, who was now finding the red marks on her arms more important.

"Mom look. I got lots of mosquitos bites."

Nako shows Eunbi her arms and true to her words, there are lots of red marks.

"Nako always got mosquito bites the most.."

Sakura nodded her head from the sofa. 

"Yeah. Let me check the window."

Sakura get up and walked away to Nako and Hitomi's room. Hitomi ran to her mama, curious with whatever she was doing. Now Nako was left alone with Runbi, who was still staring expectantly at her.

"I'm waiting~"

Nako sighed.

"But isn't it embarrassing.."

Eunbu rolled her eyes.

"What do you mean embarrassing? After mama and mommy take care of you every day, it's not a bad words to say honey. Mama and mommy are getting older you know."

Nako sighed and bite inside of her cheeks.

"Okay mom. I love you."

Eunbi pulled Nako's hand and embrace her tightly. She hummed when Nako hug her back.

"You better say that to me once every two weeks okay? Don't be like your mama!"

Nako sighed and nodded her head.

"Fine.."

Eunbi kissed Nako's head.

"Good girl. Now where's you mama and Hiichan? I thought she gonna teach us Japanese?"

Nako shrugged her shoulders.

"Should we get some ice creams for study?"

Nako frowned

"But it was Nako's- Okay then "

Eunbi grinned.

"I used to be called as Ice cream trash by my friends back then."

"And Kkura trash because you can't stop thinking about me babe "

Sakura just came back from the room with Hitomi and throw a playful (failed) wink to her wife. Eunbi rolled her eyes.

"More like literally trash."

Nako and Hitomi giggled at their parents banter.

"Ouch hun, that hurts-"

"MOMMYY!! DING PEE!!"

Eunbi felt relieved but also alerted at Wonyoung's screams.

"Oops. I guess the lesson need to pushed back."

Sakura rolled her eyes. Eunbi glared at her.

"Don't roll your eyes on me, Miyawaki. I'm gonna give you korean lesson too."

Sakura gasped at Eunbi, who was now heading to their youngest daughters room.

"Hey! At least I can differentiate Udon and Twigim!"

--

A/N

OKAY AS YOU ALL KNOW WE GOT UNEXPECTED MIYAWAKI FAM ON VLIVE.

SEE YA.

IM STILL SHAKING

PS. SORRY FOR TYPOS AND GRAMMARS I WROTE THIS IN HURRY.