Hii's Day

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Hitomi walked sadly from school. Usually, she and Nako will go home together. But Nako told her to go home alone today as today was her duty to clean the class. Hitomi didn't mind though. But she was a little sad as her family hasn't wish her a happy birthday. So today, she decided to take a little detour going home. 

Hitomi went to her favourite bakery, the one where she and her mama always buy breads. They make a very good cheese cake and one has become one of Hitomi's favourite cake. As she entered the bakery, the owner recognized her instantly.

"Oh, Tomi! You're alone today? Where's your mama?"

Hitomi smile.

"Yes! Hii alone today because Nako unnie told Hii to go hone alone."

She pouted and look down.

"And today is Hii's birthday.."

The owner feels bad for his loyal costumer. So he patted Hitomi's head and smile.

"Okay! Your favoirite cheese cake is on the way!"

He went to the kitchen while Hitomi stare at him confusedly. She look around while waiting for the owner. Suddenly the owner, alongside his staffs, coming out of the kitchen and bring a slice of cake with candle on top.

"Haaappy birthdaayy Hitomi~!"

Hitomi squealed and run to the owner. He crouching down so it'll be easier for Hitomi to blow the ca dle. Hitomi clasped her hands and blow the candle. Everyone cheers and wished Hitomi a happy birthday. The owner patted Hitomi's head.

"Bring that for you and go home okay? Your parents will be worried if you're not home by now."

Hitomi nodded and took the box. She waved her hand to the staffs and went to her home. After she arrived at home, she was confused why the door isn't locked. She opened the door and got startled by the loud noises.

"Happy birthdaay Hiichan!"

There was Nako, her mommy, her mama holding Wonyoung, and Yujin who ran to her and gave her a big hug.

"Happy birthday Hii!!"

Hitomi hug her back. Nako went to her sister and gave her a hug too.

"Happy birthday! I'm sorry I told you to go home alone. Mama told me too."

Sakura shocked.

"I did not-"

She put Wonyoung down who instantly ran to her sister.

"Hii hapoteeyy~!"

Eunbi and Sakura watch their kids giving Hitomi a hug with proud smile. Eunbi then walk to Hitomi and pick her up. She kissed her cheeks, forehead, and nose.

"Happy birthday, baby."

Hitomi snuggled to her mommy. She felt her head being patted by her mama who smile warmly at her.

"Happy birthday, Hii."

Hitomi grinned and brought Sakura's hand closer and kissed it. Sakura then bring out something from her pocket. It was a ribbon. She tied it around her face.

"Tada~! Your present!"

Hitomi laughed while Eunbi rolled her eyes. While Hitomi was about to go to Sakura's arms, someone knocked the door.

"Uh.. Excuse me?"

Everyone turned their head and stare at a man, who was holding a plastic. Sakura widened her eyes.

"Oops. Sorry, thats my Yukhoe."

--

A/N

A quick special chapter for Hitomi's birthdaay!

ICB I'M WATCHING MY MIYAWAKI FAMILY ON VLIVE-- 

Enjoy btw!

P.s. sorry for typos and grammars!