Transformation

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"I.. don't know about this, Kang."

Hyewon, who was sitting beside Eunbi, stare in disbelief.

"Oh come on, unnie. You'll look gorgeous! And don't you dare bailed on me when I'm already bleaching my hair."

Eunbi sighed. She stare at her own reflection, trying to pictures herself with shorter hair. Hyewon leaned back.

"Relax, unnie. Kkura is hopeless when it comes to you. She'll love it, trust me."

Eunbi bite her lips as she stared at the hairdresser stood behind her with smile, waiting for her call. Eunbi leaned back.

"Urgh.. Okay, whatever.."

Hyewon smile broadly and relaxed on her seat. Eunbi watch in horror as her long hair slowly become shorter.

Here goes nothing.

--

"Sakuchan!"

Sakura look back to see her best friend, Chaeyeon, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hm? Is it time to go home?"

Chaeyeon pulled a chair beside Sakura and sit on it. Her grins are definitely suspicious.

"Uh.. You look.. happy?"

Chaeyeon nodded her head extensively.

"Yeap! Can't wait to go home~"

Sakura raised her brow and turned her attention back to the monitor. She stare at her desktop wallpaper. It was her family photograph from Christmas last year. Sakura smile fondly. Staring at this and Chaeyeon's urge to go home making her want to come home soon too.

"Urgh this is your fault Lee Chaeyeon."

Chaeyeon let out her infamous laugh.

"Oh come on! I'm just minding my own business! I miss my family and can't wait to go home! Kangchan said she had a surprise for me!"

Sakura rolled her eyes and shoved Chaeyeon's shoulder playfully.

"Gross. Too much info."

Chaeyeon wiggled her brows.

"You do know that Kangchan having a girls day out with Eunbi unnie right? Who knows if Kangchan got surprise for me, maybe Eunbi unnie too~"

Surprise and Eunbi should never come in one sentence. Sakura could feel her ears burning.

"Yaaahh~~ Sakuchan ert!"

Chaeyeon throw her head back laughing and ran away. Sakura tried to cover her red ears and chase after her best friend.

"Yaah!! Lee Chaeyeon!!!"

--

Sakura locked her car and walk to the front porch. She was famished after chasing Chaeyeon and can't wait to spend the night with her family. She took her key out and unlocked the main door.

"Hello family~!"

As she take off her shoes, Sakura could hear a fast and loud steps approaching. Sakura smile inwardly as she knew it was Yujin and probably Wonyoung welcoming her. 

"Mamaaa~!!"

Yeap. Yujin and Wonyoung definitely her kids while Nako and Hitomi more to Eunbi. Sakura spread her arms and let them jumped into her. 

"Hello dorks. Are you behaving well today too?"

Wonyoung nodded her head, beating Yujin by a mere second.

"Wonnie colors! Teacher say it good!"

Sakura give Wonyoung a kiss in her forehead as a reward. Her neck was yanked by Yujin.

"Mama, mama! Ding can count to 50 now!! And Nako unnie said she gonna took Ding to insect museum tomorrow!!"

Sakura gave Yujin a kiss too.

"Good job! Now go to your mommy. Mama gonna change first okay?"

Yujin claps her hands.

"Mama mama! You gotta see mommy!!!"

Sakura raised her brow.

"E-eh? Why?"

Wonyoung also joined Yujin pulling Sakura's other hand and lead her to the kitchen.

"Mommy suwprisee!!!"

Sakura could feel her heart beating fast. She don't know what to expect and Chaeyeon's laughter filled her head. She let Yujin and Wonyoung pulled her to the kitchen. In dining room, she saw Nako and Hitomi take care of the plates. Hitomi put her plate down and ran to Sakura to hug her.

"Welcome home mam-"

"Hii unnie move! We're on mission!"

Hitomi and Nako stare at the duo minions while Sakura just smile apologetically before she's being pulled again by the two dorks.

"Mommy!!"

Yujin and Wonyoung finally let Sakura's hands go. Sakura fixed her posture before she look up to see her wife.

Holy .

There stand Eunbi, with her overall jeans and white shirt inside, holding a bowl of Kimchi Jjigae with... a black.. short.. hair.

"Wow.."

Sakura breathe, making Eunbi blushed by how Sakura looks.

"H-How was it?"

Eunbi put the bowl down and touched her hair, feeling extremely anxious by how Sakura would respond. Instead of Sakura, Eunbi heard Yujin screams excitedly.

"BLOOD!! BLOOD!! THERE'S BLOOD FROM MAMA'S NOSE!!!!"

And then Sakura faints.

Best surprise, ever. 

--

A/N

BECAUSE SHORT HAIR EUNBI IS A RED CARD.

SHE LOOKS EXTREMELY GORGEOUS.

Thank you for reading~

P.S sorry for typos and grammars.