Mommy and Her First Daughter

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

Eunbi stare at the dining room. Hitomi was here. Yujin, and Wonyoung. Huh.. Eunbi put the plate that she washed and went to the dining room. She ruffled Yujin's hair and stare at Hitomi who was eating her bread.

"Hii, where's your sister?"

Hitomi lifted her head and look at Eunbi with a bread on her hand.

"Nako still in the bed with mama."

Eunbi smile and caress her cheek, telling her to finished her breakfast. She checked on Yujin and Wonyoung who was in the living room, playing by themselves. Eunbi went upstairs after making sure the babies are safe and knocked on Nako's room. She opened it quietly, only to find Sakura stin on Nako's bedside. She approached her wife.

"Babe, what happened?"

Sakura turn her head and forcing a smile. Eunbi knew instantly something is not right.

"It's Nako. She had a fever."

Eunbi hurriedly went to Nako's side and checked her temperature from her forehead.

"Oh lord, it's quite hot."

Sakura nodded and stands, giving Eunbi her spot.

"I'm gonna take a leave today. I'll bring Hii and Yujin to school."

Eunbi nodded but never leave her attention from her first born. She turn her head when she feels Sakura gonna leave the room. She grab Sakura's sleeve.

"Baby, could you please take Wonyoung with you? I don't want her to get caught too."

Sakura smile and nodded. She kissed Eunbi on top of her head before went outside. Eunbi turn her head, focusing on Nako who is now sleeping. Her cheeks are red and she had some trouble with breathing as her nose was stuffed. Nako suddenly rubbed her eyes. Nako just woke up and turn her head.

"Mommy.."

Eunbi's heart clenched at how hoarse her voice are. She smile at Nako and wiped her pony.

"Yes baby, mommy is here."

Nako's eyes get teary.

"Sorry for being sick, mommy."

Eunbi's heart clenched even more. She lunged forward and enveloped her daughter in her embrace.

"No, no. Don't be sorry, baby. It's okay sweety mommy will be here."

Nako sniffed.

"What about Yudings and Wonyo?"

Eunbi smile proudly at her. Even when she's sick, Nako still thinking about her sisters.

"Don't worry, sweety. Mama took a day off to take care of your sisters. Today, mommy will take care of you."

Nako wiped her tears and nodded slowly. Eunbi feel bad because she knew she's been focusing herself with the two baby and Nako, being the eldest, was holding back not to whine.

"Mommy is sorry for not taking a good care of you."

Nako shake her head.

"Yudings and Wonyo need your attention more, mommy."

Eunbi just hug her tighter.

"Please let me spoiled you for today okay?"

Nako smile widely and nodded. Eunbi smile satisfied.

"Now, what do you wanna eat?"

--

Eunbi put her palm on Nako's forehead. Thankfully, her fever seems to get better now. The two was now resting on the family room. They snuggled in the sofa, watching some animated movie. Nako lay her head on Eunbi's shoulder while Eunbi embrace Nako protectively.

Truthfully, Nako misses snuggling with her mommy like this. Nako used to be a spoiled kid. As she was the only kid. But when Hitomi was born, she got jealous as Eunbi's attention was all for her baby sister. Sakura took this to get close with Nako, as Nako always stick to Eunbi. But at the end of the day, Nako will always asking for Eunbi. But when Yujin and Wonyoung was born, Nako realizes her role as the eldest. So, instead of getting jealous, she took care of her sisters. That way, she always got praised by her moms. And that makes Nako extremely happy.

Eunbi almost doze off when she felt Nako kissed her cheek. She turn her head and look at her daughter who smile sweetly before snuggling closer to her neck.

"I love you, mommy."

Eunbi tried to consealed her squeal before showers Nako with kisses. The two of them share a laughter and lots of hugs and kisses. Their attention turn to the door when they heard keys. They saw Hitomi, followed by Yujin, and lastly Sakura with Wonyoung on her back. Hitomi smile brightly at the sight of her sister.

"Nako!!"

she struggled to get up to the sofe before giving her sister a bug hug and sunggles into her mommy's embrace. Yujin, whine when she couldn't get up. So Sakira helped her up. She want straight to Nako and hugging her favorite sister. Sakura went to Eunbi and gave her wife a kiss on her lips.

"How's Nako?"

Eunbi smile softly as she took Wonyoung from Sakura's back the kids were now snuggling together beside Eunbi.

"Better. How's your day with the kids?"

Sakura just gave her a force smile.

"I don't know how you keep this little pups together, honestly."

The parents are watching their kids snuggling with the smile on their face.

"Hah... Can we have another-- Oow!"

--

A/N

Okay! This is actually inspired by yenamail! Nako kissed Eunbi based on the reflection of Yena's sunglasses AND I CANT HELP BUT SCREAM AT THE PHOTO BECAUSE IT WAS SO CUTE. 

AND! This is the fluffy update for today. And as I told you, I got another inspiration because of sakumail WHO CALLED HERSELF KKURA OPPA. WITH THAT BLACK HAIR, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE MIYAWAKI SAKURA FOR TEASING US LIKE THAT?!

So, please wait for the *ehem* mature update lol I'm still thinking of the plot, so please drop your suggestion on the comments box if you had one! 

Please enjoy~

P.S sorry for typos and grammars! Would love to hear your thoughts on this update, and please tell me if you have any theme or situation for the next update! Thanks!