Happy New Year!

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

"Ding, come here."

Yujin run from porch to her mama, who was unloading the shopping bags from the car trunk. 

"Mama need Yuding?"

Sakura nodded and give Yujin bags of snacks. Yujin's eyes widened and squealed.

"Snaaacks!!"

Yujin carefully went inside the house. Sakura took another three bags with her and call for Nako and Hitomi. 

"Wow you buy a lot mama."

Nako took a shopping bag with her and Sakura gave one for Hitomi. She closed the car trunk and litfed two shopping bags with her.

"Yeah. Everyone is coming tonight."

Sakura went inside with her daughters and put the bags at the counter. Eunbi, who was assisting Yujin, come to Sakura and checked the groceries.

"Isn't this too much?"

Sakura scratched her head.

"Hmm.. do you think so? I mean, we have Kwangbae coming over."

Eunbi hummed and nodded.

"You're right.. Oh, Chaewon and Minju will come early to help out. Make sure you take Yujin and Wonyoung to bath okay?"

Sakura went to Eunbi and kissed her head.

"Okay, honey. Ding! Take Wonnie with you! We're taking a bath!"

From afar, they could hear Yunin whined and screams no. Eunbi shake her head.

"What makes that kid so afraid with taking a bath?"

--

"Yooooo! Happy new year!!"

 Yena came into the house with Nako in her arms. Sakura, who just came out from Wonyoung's room, rolled her eyes.

"Not yet, you idiot."

"Dot!"

Sakura panickly shut Wonyoung's mouth with her hand. Yena smirked and put Nako down.

"Nako look! Your mama teach Wonnie bad word!"

Sakura shake her head at Nako.

"I'm telling mommy."

Before Sakura could stop Nako, she already make her way to the kitchen. Wonyoung clapped her hands while smiling.

"Mama dot! Mama dot!"

"Wonnie, no! Don't say that word ok?"

But Wonyoung just run. Sakura sighed and look at Yena, who was holding her stomach because of laughing, and hit her head.

"Ow! Yah! Unnie, what was that for!"

"For being an idiot."

Yuri answered her instead of Sakura. Sakura felt extremely satisfied with Yuri's answer and gave the younger girl a hug. Yena pouted and glare at Sakura, who smirked at her. Not long after that, she heard doorbells. Sakura hurriedly went to the door and opened it.

"You guys are late."

Chaeyeon smile apologetically with Hyewon behind her, looking exhausted.

"Sorry. Emergency at hospital."

Sakura opened the door widely, letting the couple went inside the house. She locked the door and help Hyewon who looks famished inside the house. Yujin, who saw a weak Hyewon, run to her favorite aunt.

"Let me help you mama! Come here, aunt Hye! Yuding help!"

Hyewon was touched by Yujin's gesture, and let her body falls to Yujin. Unfortunately, Yujin body was way too small to hold her body and was asking for help. Hyewon remained unbothered while Sakura laugh at her best friend. She help her daughter and throw Hyewom to the sofa, waiting for the foods. 

"Yuding won't help her again.."

Sakura grinned and ruffled her hair.

"Thanks for helping me, Ding."

Yujin smile widely before hugging Sakura's legs and ran to Yena, who was attacking Wonyoung. Sakura smile and went to the kitchen, about to help her wife and Minju, only to find Chaeyeon and Nako who was already there to help. Eunbi smile at her.

"It's okay, baby. You go to the living room and the TV."

Sakura nodded before taking her leave. When she arrived at the living room, it was already a mess. Hyewon was knocked out at the sofa. Chaewon was playing with Hitomi in their own world, Yena was bugging Wonyoung and Yujin ready to attacked her, and Yuri has the TV. Sakura sighed before taking a seat beside Chaewon, who was listening to Hitomi's story.

"... and Hii tried to pull Yuding away from Nako unnie because she was playing with Wonnie. But I think Yuding got jealous. And Hii cried because Yuding doesn't want to play with Hii. So Yuding hug Hii and play with Hii. But she keep glaring at Wonnie."

Sakura chuckled. The story of quadraple love was too funny and cute at the same time. While all of them know how much Yujin love Nako, Nako sometimes feel bad because Wonyoung was always trailing Yujin. She felt like Wonyoung was exposed to Yujin's unbelievable behaviour so she tried to play with her, setting her to the right path. But Yujin got jealous and tried to catch Nako's attention. While Hii, she was an active kid like Yujin, so she tried to recruit Yujin to play with her. But Yujin always comeback to Nako, which making her feel sad.

"But Hii always ignores Yuding whenever Chaewon unnie is around."

Sakura pointed out. Hitomi gasped and frowned. Sakura knew Chaewon was overly happyabout the revelation, but she glare at her anyway. Hitomi nudged her mama.

"But mama! Yuding always with Minju unnie!"

Sakura bobbed her head.

"Well, I guess you're right."

"Food is ready!"

All head turned to Chaeyeon, who announced the foods. Smell of foods suddenly filled the room, making their stomach growled. Sakura stand up and stretched her arms to Hitomi, who climbed from Chaewon's lap into her mama's arms. Chaewon tried to protest, but she could see Minju glared at her. Sakura laugh and went to her youngest daughter. She pick Wonyoung up, together with Hitomi, while Yujin already went ahead to the dining table.

All of them has gathered around the dining table, with Hyewon already filled her plate with foods. Yena and Yuri help each other to filled their plates while Minju has already brought hers and Chaewon's plate. Sakura put Hitomi down before she went to put Wonyoung in her baby chair. Eunbi put a plate in front of Wonyoung and kissed her. Yujin already devouring her toppokki, especially made for her from Eunbi. Nako was beside Yujin, wiping the sauce from her sister's mouth while eating her portion. Sakura then took a seat beside Eunbi, who just put a plate full of foods in front of her. Sakura smile and kissed Eunbi's cheek, ignoring Yena who made a puke sound, followed by Yujin who copied her.

"Yuding."

"Yah, Choi Yena!"

Eunbi firmly shake her head at Yujin while Yuri has pinched Yena's cheek. The troublemakers duo lowered their head.

"Sorry.."

All the adults was trying to hold their laughter because of them while the kids doesn't even care about their sister. Sakura then patted Yujin's head.

"Don't follow bad examples okay?"

Yena glared at Sakura but remained silent as she felt Yuri's glare from the back of her head. They spent the dinner joyfuly. After they got full, Eunbi was ushered from the kitchen by Sakura, and she pulled Yena, Hyewon and Chaewon to wash the dishes and cleaned the table. All three was about to protest, but watching their partners face that was full of adoration silence their protests. Sakura smirked.

"You'll thanked me later."

--

It was 10PM when Wonyoung her thumb on Eunbi's laps and Yujin yawned loudly. Hitomi also has nodding off at Chaewon's laps. Only Nako who seems to be the only one that hasn't sleepy yet. Chaeyeon look at the clock and glace at Eunbi and Sakura. She nudge Hyewon, tried to wake her up as she knew Yujin will refuse to sleep if they are all still around.

"Sakuchan, we're going first. Eunbi unnie, thank you for the food, it was seriously delicious. Happy new year you guys!"

Chaeyeon hugged Eunbi and Sakura, who hugged her back gratefuly.

"Happy new year to you too, Chae. Oh, take this with you guys. We still got lots of food."

Eunbi ran to the kitchen and went back with food containers. She gave one to Hyewon, who took it from her and hug her.

"Happy new year, unnie. You too, Sakuchan. See you later kiddos."

Sakura nodded while holding Wonyoung, who fast asleep in her arms. Yujin hug Hyewon on her leg before rubbed her eyes. Yuri also dragged Yena to say goodbye to the family.

"We're going too, unnies. Thanks for the food and happy new year!"

Yuri hug both Eunbi and Sakura before kissed Wonyoung in her head. Yena hug Eunbi and ruffles Yujin's hair. She then playfully bite Nako's arms before punched Sakura's arm lightly.

"Happy new year!"

Eunbi closed the door and turned her body to see Sakura walking with Wonyoung sleeping in her arm and Yujin holding her free hand. She smile and saw Chaewon who was now knocked out at the sofa, with Hitomi on top of her. Minju smile apologetically at Eunbi.

"Sorry unnie, I couldn't wake her up because I'm afraid Hiichan will wake up too,"

Eunbi smile and carefully hold Hitomi up. By the time Hitomi was gone from her arms, Chaewon woke up and tilted her head. 

"Go home. Minju must be tired."

Chaewon turned her head at her girlfriend before stand up and took Minju's hand with her. She rubbed her eyes sleepily before patted Hitomi's head.

"Happy new year unnie. Send my regards to Kkura unnie."

Minju too, bowed her head and smile.

"Happy new year unnie. Please send our regards to Sakura unnie."

Eunbi smile and lead them to the front door.

"Happy new year too. And be careful on your way home!"

Eunbi waved her hand to the last couple before locked the door.

"They all left already?"

Sakura, who just came out from Wonyoung and Yujin's room, went to Eunbi's side and took Hitomi from her wife. Eunbi rubbed her back gratefuly before walking together to Nako and Hitomi's room.

"Yeah. They must've know Yujin won't sleep before they left."

Sakura chuckled. Eunbi opened the door and saw Nako, who just finished changing into her pyjamas. Eunbi carefuly nudged Hitomi, trying to wake her up.

"Hii, change your clothes first before sleeping."

Hitomi's eyes flutered open and she rubbed her eyes. She walk to her mommy and took the pyjamas. Eunbi helps Hitomi changing while Sakura went to her eldest daughter's bed. She covers Nako with her blanket before giving her a kiss on forehead.

"But I'm not sleepy yet, mama."

She said it while stifled her yawn. Sakura faked a yawn.

"Hmm.. Mama and mommy also gonna sleep. We're tired."

Nako nodded slowly before closing her eyes. Sakura caressed her hair before whispered on her ear.

"Happy new year, kiddo."

She then stand up, only to find Eunbi was standing behind her, waiting for her turn. Sakura chuckled and went to Hitomi before she kissed her head and whisper happy new year to her. Eunbi and Sakura went out from the room. Sakura went to the sofa before plopped her body into it, resting her head back. Eunbi took a seat beside her and rest her head on Sakura's shoulder.

"Tired?"

Sakura lift her head and shake her head before kissed her forehead. They stayed like that for awhile enjoying each other warmth and presence. Sakura then took Eunbi's hand, caressing it softly. Eunbi just stare at their hands, feeling warmed by her wife gesture.

"Let's work hard too next year."

Sakura felt Eunbi nodded. Eunbi lift her head and kissed Sakura on her cheek before nuzzled her nose to her neck.

"Together."

--

A/N

Happy new year!

Thank you so much for reading my stories. This year has marked my comeback in writing and I am overwhelmed by your supports.

I might still lacking in writing, but I will do my best to keep improving and deliver a god stories for you all.

Please take care of me too in 2020!

P.S Sorry for typos and grammars!