Japan

A Day With Miyawaki Family

--

The opening event was successful. All the staffs from Korea and Japan was present. And all Sakura's friends and family was there as well.

After the whole event about Sakura forgetting her infant kids spread to her friends and family, Sakura got a really long scold, especially by her mother. The family change their flight schedule the same as Yena and Yuri as they were the one who pick up Yujin and Wonyoung who are crying when they arrived. Yujin refused to sit with her Mama while Eunbi never let go of Wonyoung. Even Nako and Hitomi prefered to sit with Yena and Yuri.

"Mommy will glare at me if I sit with you, Mama." Smart kid.

Sakura was left alone on the entire trip to Japan. She was only with the luggages. Even when her family picked them up, her mother went straight to her ears, tweaking it. Mrs. Miyawaki immediately went to Eunbi and took Wonyoung after giving her a hug. Yujin went straight to her uncle. Mr. Miyawaki just sighed at the state of his daughter and patted her back, as it reminds him of the unforgotable event back when Sakura was still a baby. Her father kinda left her too and he got to taste the wrath of Mrs. Miyawaki.

Back to the event, Sakura got congartulated by her business partners who are present. Of course, no matter how angry Eunbi is to Sakura, she still fell extremely proud. She was there when Sakura just build the company. She knew her struggles building her company. So when Sakura told her that she's opening a branch in Tokyo, she cried. It's been always Sakura's dream to build a gaming company in Japan. And now, her dreams come true. But yeah, she still angry at the younger girl.

And it's fun to watch Sakura begging for forgiveness.

Before the event started, the Miyawaki Family were scheduled to try their outfits for tonight. And the one who designed their outfit was none other than Matsu, Sakura's collageous in Japan who is now Eunbi's closest friend in Japan as well. She whined to Matsu about Sakura and of course, Sakura got an earful from Matsu. As the kids were fitting elsewhere with Matsu's staff, Sakura and Eunbi were left alone in the dressing room. Sakura was going to wear a red and black chekered suit while Eunbi with an off-shoulder black dress. Watching the black dress fit perfectly on Eunbi's body make Sakura hormones raging. Sakura went to Eunbi's back and gave her a back hug. She kissed her shoulder softly.

"You look so damn hot, mommy."

Eunbi, trying so hard to resist the temptation of the younger girl, tried to play it cool.

"Stop it, Kkura. We're not alone."

Eunbi could hear Sakura purring near her ear. She still not let go of her lips from Eunbi's shoulder.

"I can't wait to take this off of you tonight."

Eunbi push Sakura's head from her shoulder.

"I'm sleeping with the kids tonight, remember?"

"Wha--"

Sakura was left speechless.

And that's how Sakura ended up watching a movie alone in the living room inside their penthouse. She constantly turn her head to the kids room, hoping for her wife to came out and went to bed with her. She take a look at the clock. 1:15. There's no way Eunbi still up. Sakura sighed and turned her attention back to the shows. 

Eunbi woke up in the middle of the night because she felt thirsty. She checked on her kids before went out of the room quietly. She was surprised the TV was still on. She went closer to the sofa, only to find Sakura has fallen asleep with the TV on. She sighed and turned off the TV. She actually feel bad for the younger girl who fell asleep on the couch. It was actually kinda like a little punishment for her wife so she didn't forget her kids. Eunbi was actually planning to move from the kids room after they sleep. But she fall asleep instead. She crouched down in front of Sakura's sleeping face. She wiped her fringe to take a better look of her wife.Eunbi giggled at how Sakura sleep with opened. And thankfully her eyes were closed. She poke her cheek.

"Kkura-ya.. Let's move to the room."

Sakura flinched but didn't move. Eunbi knows by heart that the younger girl is awake now and waiting for her. Eunbi rolled her eyes but leaned on her wife. She breath loudly near Sakura's ear. She smirked when she saw Sakura's goosebumps showing.

"It's gonna be painful to do 'it' here, don't you think?"

Sakura's eyes opened instantly and she turned her head to see Eunbi, who was now standing in front of her. Eunbi give Sakura a scornful laugh.

"ert. Come on, let's sleep to our room."

Sakura grinned and went to her wife. She kissed her cheek and backhugged Eunbi on their way to their room.

"So... Am I forgiven now?"

Eunbi scoffed and turn her head, facing her wife.

"Told you to apologized to Yujin and Wonyoung. I see Yujin still avoiding you."

Sakura slumped her head and rest it on Eunbi shoulder. Eunbi just give her a pat on her head but Sakura, being a ert, kissed Enbi's shoulder sensually. Eunbi shuddered at the contact and tried to shoved Sakura. Usually, Sakura is the weakest among the two. But at times like this, she somehow manage to hold her ground.

"Kkura.. Stop. We're going to your parents before going home tomorrow.."

Sakura ignore Eunbi's plea and keep attacking her wife with kisses. Once they reach their room, Sakura lift Eunbi and bring her to their bed. She kissed her wife hungrily and put her down gently on top of the bed. Sakura pulled away and standing on the bedside, with her legs stationed in between Eunbi's legs. Eunbi was panting and bothered, as Sakura suddenly attacked her like that. Sakura smirked at her wife and was about to dive in for another kiss, but stopped by Eunbi's phone ringing. Sakura groaned.

"Who's calling at this time?!"

Eunbi shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. Go and see it. My phone is on that table."

Sakura turn her head and see Eunbi's phone laying on the bedside table. As she don't want to leave her position, she was struggling to reach the phone. Eunbi rolled her eyes by her wife's antics and using this little break to catch her breath. She saw Sakura looking at her phone intently and her brow creased.

"Kkura-"

"Why Sian callig you in the middle of the night?"

--

A/N

Ehe. This is the continuation of the previous chapter~ And sorry for stopping it right there lol because i need it for my next chapter BECAUSE EUNSAKU ONLY BREATH AT THE AIRPORT.

So, see you in the next chapter~ (I'm still gonna write it first tho lol)

P.S. Sorry for the typos and grammars

P.S.S Dont forget to leave your comment~ Oh! Because I only update this when eunsaku breath, if you have any ideas or theme or situation for this family, my dm is open lol

Thank you for reading~!